Frequent Posters

babytweety thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
u r just fav...tama u also supar
adeela786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
juhi uisr doing a wonderful job in BB5...
love her positivity towards everthing...
and looking sooo awesome...
keep it up...
love u..
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ohh lord...today...chalo me here wid todays update...

1st today just after woke sleep.all of them including sweety..dancing in chhamak challo...๐Ÿ˜†she really look so cure...me just wanted to pull her cheecks...๐Ÿ˜†after that...she came after shower...she wore blue jeans hot pants...n cheack shart...hai...she look so prety...me just fida again...๐Ÿ˜ณn after she chatting wid PM...n them all 2 gether at living.then the nomination prossec started wid sanjay...he tell him to give bishe tippini on Pm n others...she told  that  here mistake by everyone including her...me lov her ...she never fired ...muhaa...look swwet in yellow...
as usual vd @ morn...
lov,โค๏ธ
Tama
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hi guys me back wid vd's as me promise everyday.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰..

so here is the 8th October vd's...

zshere link: thanks to -Nipun97-

Watch Online DailyMotion Link *DVD Quality Video*

Click Here To Watch Part 1

Click Here To Watch Part 2

Click Here To Watch Part 3

Click Here To Watch Part 4

Watch Online/Download Zshare Link *DVD Quality Video*

Click Here To Watch Part 1

Click Here To Watch Part 2

Click Here To Watch Part 3

Click Here To Watch Part 4

youtube link:

part1:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgxGNB5tstk[/YOUTUBE]

part2:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lLZdZnu04c[/YOUTUBE]

part3:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LGDrvP2Mi0[/YOUTUBE]

part4:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LgDuobGo1s[/YOUTUBE]

part5:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f357htDjOyA[/YOUTUBE]

hope u guys enjoy...
lov,โค๏ธ
Tama
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Chudailon ka honeymoon...

Shakti Kapoor ne apni life mein koi chota-mota punya toh kiya hi hoga that he has found swarg on dharti itself. Otherwise why would anyone pay him to stay locked up in a house with 13 girls. I mean, hello!

Aur kya choicest chudails bheji hain Bigg Boss ne honeymoon ke liye. Wah! In the first week itself battle lines were drawn and hatha-pai ke badal started mandaraoing. As the show progresses and sheds excess fat, I am betting there will be at least one wild-card entry of a hot dude, all the behens will turn into bhootnis and the real fun will begin. Here's what I think will happen:
Lambi race ki ghodiyan: Vishkanya Pooja Bedi, who is all sugary and sweet, will slowly-slowly start showing her fangs. But since she's the heaviest celebrity and mother hen, she will last long. Proud hijra Laxmi Narayan adds a very interesting dynamic and will win many hearts. Item girl Mahek Chahal, who makes the show very namkeen, and Afghani beauty Vida Samadzai, whose front and behind the camera just adores, will be kept on to seduce the wild-card dude.
Behenjis come lately: These ladies will flower and shower late. Juhi Parmar, one of the longest surviving TV bahus, knows how to deal with evil saasu-mas, and gori-gori Shonali Nagrani is a toughie who won't blink easy. Watch out for them.
Thali ke baingan: Neither hotties, nor ammas, these slippery survivors will skip, hop and jump when required. Mandeep Belvi, the screechy TV lady who has been weeping about her potty, and the slightly stupid Raageshwari, are here for themselves and will surprise us soon.
Abhi abhi toh aaye the... : Amazon lady Sonika is growing larger by the minute and making everyone very uneasy. Janata will vote her out to save her innocent child from the saya of so many chudails. Charles Sobhraj ki biwi Nihita Biswas either chatters or cries. She'll be out quickly unless she starts giving drip-drip details of her sexual encounters. Gulabo Sapera jab bolengi, tab mein bataongi.
Chatur Chudails: Shraddha Sharma, who uses her boobs and rishta with cretin Raja Chaudhury for publicity, and ichcha-dhari nagin Pooja Misrra can't be dropped for fear of no drama and tiny-tiny TRPs. They will stay on โ€” to keep BB5 on the boil and turn Shaktiji's aao to bachaao! http://www.asianage.com/life-and-style/chudailon-ka-honeymoon-606

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Juhi Parmar has problem to adjust in Bigg Boss 5 house

Juhi Parmar, who has received the best ideal bahu award in Star Plus one of the show Kumkum and is now one of the contestant of Bigg Boss 5 on Colors. Juhi Parmar who had entered in Bigg Boss house happily but ... http://www.google.com.pk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.metromasti.com/articleImage,300,2011/10/08/gossip_image/1458-Juhi-Parmar-has-problem-to-adjust-in-Bigg-Boss-5-house.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.metromasti.com/&usg=__mpheisfZMokx7TsQ-Wl2GpHm0GQ=&h=204&w=300&sz=12&hl=en&start=15&zoom=1&tbnid=wLhcypK-2rfVeM:&tbnh=79&tbnw=116&ei=2R-RTvuCIMak8QPh5fEE&prev=/search%3Fq%3DJuhiparmar%2BBig%2BBoss%2BPics%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Bigg Boss 5 โ€“ 14 Contestants, a look back

Karjat, Oct 8 (TruthDive): The contestants' list has names of 13 female celebrities and Shakti Kapoor is the only male contestant on the much-hyped reality TV show.

Bigg Boss 5 started on October 2, hosted by Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt. This season has quite a few interesting names, and a host of international guests. We take a look at all the 14 contestants in the Bigg Boss house, Season 5.

The Bigg Boss makers have roped in Colombian singer Shakira for a guest appearance on Bigg Boss 5. South African cricketer Jonty Rhodes and boxing champion Mike Tyson are also expected to enter the Bigg Boss house at a later date. However, all the 14 contestants will be locked in the Bigg Boss house for about three months with over 55 cameras following their every move 247.

The names of contestants and their brief details:

1. Shakti Kapoor is known for playing comic and villainous roles in Bollywood movies. He has starred in several Hindi films. He is also popular for often courting controversies. Now, he will be the only male contestant on the Bigg Boss 5.
2. Nihita Biswas 22 is the wife of convicted murderer Charles Sobhraj, who has been in prison since his arrest in Kathmandu in 2003, following his alleged murder of at least 12 murders. Last year, she married Sobhraj, who is serving life imprisonment in Nepal, and instantly acquired mini celebrity status. . Bigg Boss 5 is her first TV show.
3. Pooja Bedi, the daughter of Kabir Bedi, debut in films with Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar and has acted in several Hindi movies. She was earlier seen in the reality shows like Nach Baliye, Khatron ke Khiladi and Maa Exchange.
4. Mahek Chahal has starred in Salman Khan's Wanted and performed an item song in recently released film Yamla Pagla Deewana. This will be her 2nd reality show. Earlier, she was also featured on a Norwegian reality show.
5. Shonali Nagrani is a model-turned-actress and has starred in movies like Dil Bole Hadippa andRab Ne Bana Di Jodi. She has also hosted a couple of TV shows.
6. Shraddha Sharma has appeared in Emotional Atyachaar and Love Lock up on Bindaas channel. She made big news for her alleged relationship with ex-beau Raja Chaudhary, estranged husband of TV actress Shweta Tiwari. Raja assaulted her after the couple had a heated argument and then Shraddha was severely beaten up by him and suffered bruises and scratches all over her body.
7. Laxmi Narayan Tripathi is a celebrity trans-gender and social activist and was also seen in shows like Sach Ka Saamna and Raaz Picchle Janam Ka.
8. Juhi Parmar is a TV actress, who is known for her role as the title character Kumkum. She has participated in various reality shows likePati, Patni aur Woh, Say Shava Shava, Saas v/s Bahu and the recent Maa Exchange.
9. Raageshwari Loomba is a singer and actor, who acted in films like Aankhen and Main Khiladi Tu Anari. Now, she is ready to launch her first album in five years.
10. Pooja Mishra is a model-VJ and was a part of The Big Switch on Bindass channel.
11. Sonika Kaliraman appeared in reality shows like Khatron Ke Khiladi and Zor Ka Zatka.
12. Vida Samdajai is a former Miss Afghanistan beauty queen.
13. Gulabi Sapera is also known as Gulabo the Kalbeliya dancer from Rajasthan. She is a part of the international culture and music circuit, jazz bands and a performer in films.
14. Mandeep Bevli is an anchor with Headlines Today.http://truthdive.com/2011/10/08/bigg-boss-5-%E2%80%93-14-contestants-a-look-back.html

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Amar Upadhyay makes entry into 'Bigg Boss'

PTI | 03:10 PM,Oct 09,2011

Mumbai, Oct 9 (PTI) While actor Shakti Kapoor was so far the lone male participant on the controversial reality show 'Bigg Boss', another male contestant, actor-producer Amar Upadhyay, joined the show this morning. Apart from Shakti Kapoor, the other 12 contestants on the reality show are all females and the entry of television's one-time favourite son, Amar, who shot to fame with his role of Mihir Virani from popular serial 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi', is likely to add drama to 'Bigg Boss 5'. "I decided to take up Bigg Boss 5 only to challenge myself, because I am a very restless person and love parties, fast cars and long drives. The ladies in the house have only dealt with Shakti Kapoor so far, who I believe is an uncle," Amar said in a statement. "A real man is finally entering the house. Women don't want to see Shakti Kapoor on screen - they want to see young blood like me. If audiences are expecting to see the Mihir side of me, they are going to be in for a shock. I am going to be myself, which is a far cry from what Mihir was," he said. Amar quit the small screen almost a decade ago to pursue a career in Bollywood. But an unsuccessful stint made him return to television and float his own production company. Having been in the television industry for over ten years, Amar shares a rapport with TV actress and contestant on the show Juhi Parmar. However, most of the other contestants are relatively unknown to him... http://ibnlive.in.com/generalnewsfeed/news/amar-upadhyay-makes-entry-into-bigg-boss/851102.html

NazNgs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HI everyone...nice group...i haven't visited indiaforum in a looonnnggg time...but now i have reason to come back here...Juhi is back on tv...yay...so im back here aswell :D