Missing kriya chemistry... - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by adib40

i dont care about their about personal life but srry to say since krishna character has taken a seious beating kriya chemistry is also ruined for me😔 and if there is any problems between the leads they better settle it cos a lead pair makes or breaks a soap .Kriya was the hottest pair last yr and their chemistry blew the screens even when p hated k but this yr it completely paled down compared to last yr (just my pov).And if a actor feels uncomfortable while doing romance onscreen cos of their bf/gf then they should quit acting and romance onscreen can never be done without SEXUAL ATTRACTION between the leads even if they have bf/gfs

Uncomfortable? Did you miss last wednesday's episode? They were not at all uncomfortable! And what does it mean Adib? They have to fall for each other? other wise they should quit? 😲Edited by Anondo.R - 12 years ago
@baqri hm u r very much welcomed to state ur pov its a publuc forum after all I did not accuse u in any way if it sounds like that I am sorry I know pooja declared her love and u r not gossiping, but I am saying,no need of discussing her personal life here whatever she do is her personal choice as far asshe is portraying pratigya beautifully for us we should not complain

Mine last comment on this post peace
Good night

Originally posted by Anondo.R

Uncomfortable? Did you miss last wednesday's episode? They were not at all uncomfortable! And what does it mean Adib? They have to fall for each other? other wise they should quit? 😲

yes they were comfortable but like friends not like lovers and i didnt say they have to fall for each other and for sexual attraction u dont need to be in love  .I said that actors should not ruin their romantic scenes for their pesonal life
Edited by adib40 - 12 years ago
SORRY FRIENDS I HAVE  READ FIRST COMMENT ONLY & I WANT TO SAY ONLY ONETHING...FORUM JITNA ACTIVE AAJ KAL CHAL RAHA HAI,

*VM MAKERS VM REGULAR POST KAR RAHE HAIN, 
*CREATIONS MASTERS DAILY NEW NEW CREATIONS POST KAR RAHE HAIN,
*PICS UPLOADER HAR EPI KI HE PICS UPLOAD KAR RAHE HAIN
&
*LIVE/WRITTEN UPDATERS DAILY JIS TARA HAR EPI KI UPDATE DE RAHE HAIN..

*AUR VISHP NAY SLIDESHOW B BANA DIYA TO IS KA MATLAB TO YEHI HAI KRIYA CHEMISTRY HIT HAI

YEH SAB CHEEZEIN AAPKI HEADING SE MACTH HE NAHI KAR RAHI,,,,,

SO KRIYA CHEMISTRY IS ON FIRE... KRIYA ROCKS😛
Edited by kriya2010 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Atticus

I'm certainly not gonna argue with a physician about chemistry.
N and A are a modern couple living in a metropolitan city their attire and attitude was in complete contrast to KP who are from a traditional small town in India. The difference was obvious when KP sat separately and N/A sat together in the living room. I think the distance btw KP was intentionally shown by cvs to showcase the difference in value systems.

@ Red: Very clever of u to say that...lolz...u hv said it all without hving said anything...
BTW, reading between the lines, I presume that according to u, I committed some chemical mistake...hehe...correct me if my chemistry has gone wrong smwhere down the line...just kidding...
@ Blue... Sounds like a plausible justification for what we r complaining about...

I'm feeling a bit sleepy now...I write this to soothe ur poetic senses:

Jhapak rahin hain zaman o makan ki aankhen;
Magar hai qafela aamadae safar phir bhi;
Hazar baar zamana idhar se guzra hai;
Nayi nayi si hai kuch teri rehguzar phir bhi.

Edited by ssrbaqri - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kriya2010

SORRY FRIENDS I HAVE  READ FIRST COMMENT ONLY & I WANT TO SAY ONLY ONETHING...FORUM JITNA ACTIVE AAJ KAL CHAL RAHA HAI,

*VM MAKERS VM REGULAR POST KAR RAHE HAIN, 
*CREATIONS MASTERS DAILY NEW NEW CREATIONS POST KAR RAHE HAIN,
*PICS UPLOADER HAR EPI KI HE PICS UPLOAD KAR RAHE HAIN
&
*LIVE/WRITTEN UPDATERS DAILY JIS TARA HAR EPI KI UPDATE DE RAHE HAIN..

*AUR VISHP NAY SLIDESHOW B BANA DIYA TO IS KA MATLAB TO YEHI HAI KRIYA CHEMISTRY HIT HAI

YEH SAB CHEEZEIN AAPKI HEADING SE MACTH HE NAHI KAR RAHI,,,,,

SO KRIYA CHEMISTRY IS ON FIRE... KRIYA ROCKS😛
My dear frnd,
Do u know that MKAP ruled the TRP chart as well as the forum during last year around april-may...but at present, sadly it is out of top 10 in TRP charts & is hardly keeping to 7th slot in forum rankings...
we all want to see our fav show on no. 1 position...
Edited by ssrbaqri - 12 years ago
Originally posted by yemi3006

is it me or does it appear you two have your wires crossed? 😕

i never knew ego clashes are a manifestation of pheromones tension... hmm you learn something new everyday 😛

Yemi - you read me right - sorry Squire (SSRbaqri) you didnt!!!
Its not ego clashes at all!!!!! They get on really well off screen!!! On screen - it isnt ego that gets in the way...its their own personal defence mechanisms that do IMHO!!!
Originally posted by ssrbaqri

Dear Yemi,
I feel there is no conflict of opinions between me & kEEn...in fact we both hv felt the same thing & hv arrived at same conclusion...
So far as ur curiosity regarding ego & pheromones is concerned lemme tell u that egos r a behavioural aspect of our psyche whereas pheromones r ectohormones secreted by certain glands to elicit behavioural responses in recipient animals including human beings...I hope u would be aware of modern developments in endocrinology & ethology which hv established beyond doubt a connection & mutual interdependence between our psyche & our soma...so pheromones do hv the potential to alter our behaviour...
See yemi, the whole point of this post was to highlight a lack of spontaneity & enthusiasm in pooja's behaviour towards arhaan ... But sadly sm people hv wrongly xtrapolated my views to imply things that l never meant...

@ blue - no i wasn't aware of this... i deal mostly with numbers at work so thanks for the enlightenment...like i said already... we learn somethig new everyday

@ red - are we discussign PG / AB behaviour or KP ? I can't speak on real life behaviours as we've been prohibited by mods

but on KP... i'm going to hazzard a guess that P's spontaneity & enthu towards her hubby are stiffled by the higher ups... by that I mean SP... the reason I say this is because the character didn't start out this way... we all saw how hot they burned the screen last year leading to very high ratings ... but did they go to far? Is it possible that SP got complaints that P was too forward and were asked to tone it down? Could it be the reason why despite the ratings drop, and all the protests & pleas to CVs to bring back the KP they presented us with thru Oct 2010 they refuse to be make them be as overt as they were  ... because its out of their control?

I ask these questions not to make excuses but to caution that we shouldn't jump to conclusions and point to the actors lives outside of the show as the culprit ... because we all know what the jodi is capable of bringing onscreen if given the freedom & directed to do so.
Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ssrbaqri

My dear frnd,
Do u know that MKAP ruled the TRP chart as well as the forum during last year around april-may...but at present, sadly it is out of top 10 in TRP charts & is hardly keeping to 7th slot in forum rankings...
we all want to see our fav show on no. 1 position...

U ARE RITE, YAAR MAIN DIE HARD FAN HOON ARJA KRIYA KA LUB A LUB THEM, MAIN AIK YEHI SOAP DEKHTA HOON, VERY HONESTLY MAINE KABHI ARJA KAY RANK MAIN JAAKAR VOTE NAHI KIYA AUR NAA HE CHASKA METER PAR,BOHAT HE KAM VOTE KIYA HAI MAINE,, BECAUSE JO MUJHE ACHA LAGTA HAI WO MERE LIYE SAB SE OOPAR HOTA HAI TOP PAR...RANKING CHARTS KA KYA KARNA YEH TO AIK BUSINESS HOTA HAI...ABH AAP DEKHNA NEXT WEEK KA RESULT KYUNKAY BIG BOSS SHURU HOGAYA HAI SAARA BUSINESS WAHIN JAAYE GA COLORS PAR...SO CHILLAX YAAR.. AGAR AAP KO KRIYA CHEMISTRY MISSING LAG RAHI HAI TO TO THEEK HAI, MAIN AAP K OPINION KO ACCEPT KARTA HUN SAB KA APNA POV HOTA HAI,, LEKIN AGAR AAP TRPS YA CHART KI WAJA SE YEH BAAT KEH RAHE HO TO BHOOL JAO...KRIYA TOP PAR HE HAIN, AUR BOHAT SE BADAY BADAY SERIALS MAIN TO AAJ KAL KRIYA SCENES B CHURAYE JAA RAHE HAIN BOLO TO UN SOAPS K NAAM PM KARDO😛SO CHILLAX N ENJOY KRIYA'S MUMBAI YATRA
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

Yemi - you read me right - sorry Squire (SSRbaqri) you didnt!!!
Its not ego clashes at all!!!!! They get on really well off screen!!! On screen - it isnt ego that gets
in the way...its their own personal defence mechanisms that do IMHO!!!

I'm willing to bet most people share your views... Including me!