Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CV's Handle marraige track well

Sneha0918 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Now that it is pretty much confirmed that CV's are planning a forced marriage track I hope they treat it well... I really don't want comple Raizada family against Khushi and she then tries to slowly win everyone's heart... it will then become just another Saas Bahu serial... I hate saas bahu type serials... I hope only Arnav comes to know of truth and he keeps it to himself and never shares with anyone... I am not that pleased about this "forced marriage" track.. it is so cliched and I was not expecting such cliched story line from IPKKND CV's

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
by tomorrow we will know what track is going to take  place atleast by wed will come to know if there is a arhi marriage track...lets see wat cvs have store for us... wat if they surprise us with some other track...
shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah ... Me2 ... I wud not want to see Khushi being misunderstood (again !)  ...if it has to be a marriage track ... shud go like one of d FF's on d forum 'ARHI fake shaadi' courtesy : k_sarala  wherein ASR knows d truth about shameless Shyamu n to save his Di go for d forced  marriage n Khushi on d other hand  for her Babuji's health or may be sumthing else but that shud be handled well so that our dear show doesnt turn out to be another saas bahu saaga !!!!
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
N i too don't want this .Jaisi story different ja rhi hy starplus aur doosrey other channels k shows se isse isi tarha different way pr chaltey rehna chahye .%
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Supna9

N i too don't want this .Jaisi story different ja rhi hy starplus aur doosrey other channels k shows se isse isi tarha different way pr chaltey rehna chahye .%

i agree with u. dont want to turn it as saas bahu serial. i hate saas bahu type serial
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What was different about this show is how they handle all this subject matter in a different way to other Cliched shows with the same old crap everyday! I dont want the same for this show as well! The start was SO good...with the constant clashes of ARHI...

NOW we see a certain level of understanding between the two...which has also come about in a pretty natural way and progressed to this point...I dont want ALL that ruined by some accusations from ASR's family and all that crappy drama with Kushi becoming the victim and being abused etc etc... IF they need to do this forced marraige... let it be something just ARHI agrees to between them and lets see this dynamic play out between them WITHOUT the knowledge of the rest of the RM crowd!

But personally I DONT want a marraige track... want something else, some other way the two of them get to spend time together (WITHOUT Lavanya PLEASE) and then fall for each other... THAT would make it SO much better!

Since some synopsis I read a few months ago said "Hate will bring them together, Love will devide them and a misunderstanding with bring them back together again"?? this does not seem consistant with a forced marriage? Lets wait and see what the CV's have planned for us! It BETTER be good!