Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love''sAngel thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
It was no1 other than shabir. But he had a determined look on his face he knew what he was saying and also that he was right. But angad & kripa failed to understand what he was saying.
S: yes u heard me right u will go back to Prithvi's house right now.
A: Shabir do u know what u r saying? It can be dangerous for her. U know that he has gone crazy to get her. He can harm her.
S: he will never harm her Angad. He has done all this for her. He will take every means to protect her. To keep her away from this case.
K: but y do u want me to be away from this case. I want to help Angad out of this. I want to punish Prithvi 4 what he has done to all of us. Because of his selfish reasons v all have suffered a lot.
S: I know that. That is y I am telling u to go to Prithvi's place to collect evidence against him. So that v can put him behind bars permanently.
A: but aren't the evidence v already have enough against him.
S: not they r not. Any good lawyer like Manek can easily frame them as false. Even it can be said that Simone is lying to get back at Prithvi because at some pt of time she was engaged to him. V need to have his confession.
K: but how will v be able to do it.
S: Angad has already helped us to achieve this goal.
Hearing this both Angad & kripa were confused. They failed to understand what had Shabir said. They looked puzzled at Shabir.
S: I will tell u how? Kripa u will go to prithvi & tell him that u hired a guy to kill Josh because he defamed u & Angad.
K: but I never did anything like this.
S: v all know that. Just tell him that he killed Josh & till this time he has been blackmailing u for it. When Angad came to know about this he took the blame on himself to save u. but the blackmailer is still pestering u.
A: but what will happen with this?
S: v all know Prithvi cant see kripa crying. Maybe in order to comfort her he will confess his crime & v may be able to record it. Then v will have some concrete evidence against him.
K: but what if he doesn't do it?
S: then I will frame u in court.
Both angad & kripa were shocked at this. They never expected this from Shabir.
A: Shabir do u know what u r saying? Y the hell do u want to frame her. She is helping us & v repay her by sending her to jail. Gr8.
S: will u guys let me complete what I am saying. Plz let me complete my plan then u guys talk ok.
A&K: ok. talk
S: In the court I will make a guy stand & make him tell that he killed josh 4 Kripa. It can be easily proved Angad is taking this blame to protect u as u r his wife. Then kripa will confess to this crime. Prithvi cant stand kripa in trouble. He will definitely speak the truth.
A: If this doesn't happen then what? Kripa will land in jail 4 no fault of her's.
S: I will not let that happen. If Prithvi doesn't confess then v can tell the man to put the blame on prithvi directly. So now r both of u fine with all of this.
A&K: ok v will do it.
K: but what will v tell every1 in the family. I mean that they will all hate me 4 this.
A: I think she is right. Especially dadi, she loves both of us very much. How will v explain all this to them? V have to include some1 from the family in this matter.
S: ok v will include Alliya in this. Kripa u will never contact me directly now. I will tell all this to Alliya. U call her up in case of any probs & she will tell it to me. V shouldn't been seen together. Ok. Kripa now u go back to Prithvi's home he will be waiting 4 u & proceed with the plan. ok
K: ok. Bye Angad take care both of u.
A: u too & be careful plz.
Then after kripa leaves Shabir asks Angad: y did u lie to her?
A: what did I lie to her? I talked what was true.
S: I was hearing ur whole conversation. U lied to her that u don't love her.
A: she never asked me that question. Then how can I lie to her. I never lied.
S: don't u dare to play the game of words with a lawyer. She knows that u love her. She just wanted to hear it from u. u r the only 1 she loves and she wanted u to tell her the same. But u didn't !!!! can u tell me y?????
A: 1st thing she doesn't love me. She has now hated Prithvi as he killed our best friend & our child. That doesn't mean that she still loves me.
S: angad a woman tells through her eyes whom she loves & I can see only u in her eyes.
A: u r wrong Shabir. After what has happened between us v can never fall in love with each other. V have seen the worst of each other.
S: & also the best sides of each other. If that is the case then y do u still love her & r so worried about her safety??
A: I do love her but after what I have done to her she will never forgive me. DAMIT I tried to rape her because my male ego was hurt because of what she said about me.
S: then too she came here to help u out & to save u.
A: leave it Shabir. I don't want to talk about it. U just go & talk to alliya about it. Ok.
S: I will do it but u just think about what I said. Ok. Bye see u.
Then Shabir leaves from there & Angad thinks weather what shabir said was true.
As kripa entered Prithvi's house she was shocked to see the whole house decorated with candles. Then suddenly some1 caught her hand from behind. She was shocked to see the person's face & began crying. It was no1 other than Prithvi.
P: I was waiting 4 u at the party. But u didn't turn up. Where were u? every1 was asking about u. the press wanted to interview u. (then he saw Kripa crying). Kripa what happened? Y r u crying? Plz tell me what is the problem. Come on Kripa u know I cant see u like this plz tell me what is it?
K: Prithvi… Prithvi…. I killed josh. I have killed josh.
Prithvi was shocked at hearing this as he knew what he was the truth. He failed to understand what Kripa was saying. Then too he asked her.
P: what r u saying? U never killed him. It was Angad. He did it. He has even confessed it now. He is in jail.
K: He has confessed it only to get me punished. He knows that he was killed because of me. After what I tell u will hate me but I cant lie any more. After what Josh did to me I just hated him to no end. I hired a guy to kill him. He killed josh. Then Angad reached there. By the time Angad was there Josh was dead.
P: maybe Angad killed him & ur guy didn't.
K: no that guy has been blackmailing me for a long time. Once Angad saw me giving money to him & he paid the guy double to tell the truth. Now he also knows the truth. He told me. He will get me sentenced. To speed up the process he has confessed to the crime.
P: he is lying. If that was the case y did u not save him the 1st time.
K: I was going to but then I came to know about his affair with Simone. I wanted to punish him 4 it so I let him suffer. But now he is going to give it back to me. He will definitely get back at me. I know him. He will get me dead… He will get me dead…
P: he cant do anything to u. I am here to protect u. I will get u out.
K: Prithvi r u understanding the seriousness of the matter. I killed some1... I have killed josh. I murdered some1.
Prithvi could no longer see Kripa like this.
P: Kripa u never killed any1. Angad is lying.
K: how can u say like that Prithvi. I know what I have done that guy told me he killed Josh. He did it & I am responsible 4 it.
P: that guy lied to u as I KILLED JOSH. I SLASHED HIM.
Kripa was shocked at hearing this. She never expected Prithvi to confess so soon.
K: but how… y did u do it?
P: (but Prithvi lied to this question) I couldn't see what he did to u so I wanted to teach him this lesson. So I killed him.
K: but that guy. He told me that… that he killed Josh.
P: he lied to u 4 money. When I left josh at that time he was dead. I killed him.
K: but Angad… what will v do about him? He will tell about me to every1. then what.
P: no1 will believe him. I will sort out every thing. U just relax. I am here. I will not let any thing happen to u. I love u Kripa. I love u a lot.
K: plz Prithvi… plz Prithvi plz help me out.
Then Kripa hugged Prithvi & a faint smile appeared on her face as she looked outside at Sheetal who was the with her camera & had recorded everything what had just happened in the room.

After Prithvi left the room Kripa went outside to meet Sheetal to discuss their future plan.
Sh: I never thought Prithvi could do anything like this.
K: neither did I. but have u recorded everything?
Sh: yes I have. Now what to do with the tape?
K: give it to Shabir or Alliya. They will do the rest.
Sh: ok I will keep a copy with me is case of emergency. U come with me. It is not safe 4 u here.
K: no I will be fine here. If he doesn't find me here he will sense something wrong. Ok. U take care. Bye.
Sh: ok. Bye see u. take care.
As they left they were unaware of the fact that Prithvi's mom had seen them & heard everything. She wanted to save her son & also knew what he had done was wrong & if she said anything against Kripa she will loose her son again. She decided to send her goons after Sheetal to get the tape.

Sheetal had already prepared a copy of the tape & was on her way to give it to Shabir but she suddenly noticed a car following her. She was afraid what to do. She decided to call up Kripa but her network was not there. She was helpless. The goons were able to overtake her car forcing her to hault. They were three people. They dragged her out but she was able to give them a slip. She ran 4 her life with goons behind her. Suddenly she dashed into a car & a guy came out.
GUY: r u ok Sheetal? What r u doing here at the middle of the night?
Sheetal was glad to see Kartik there at least he could help her out.
Sh: Kartik plz lets get out of here. Plz hurry up. (then she got into his car.)
KK: ok. But where r v going & what is happening here?
As Sheetal told him the whole story he was more & more shocked. His shock had now turned into his anger.
when they reached Shabir's house he & alliya were shocked to see both of them
Love''sAngel thumbnail

Shabir never expected to see Kartik. He always found Kartik to be against Angad & was surprised to see him there to help Angad.
S: Sheetal how come u r here with Kartik in this condition?
AA: bhai what happened?
KK: some goons attacked her 4 the tape. Where is Kripa?
S: she is at Prithvi's place.
KK: get her out of there. If some1 knows about the tape then they also know about Kripa's involvement with it. She is in gr8 danger. V have to get her out.
S: I will call her up right now. (he calls up Kripa.) Hello Kripa. Listen u r in gr8 danger. Get out of Prithvi's house right now.
K: I know that Shabir. I am on my way to ur place. Has Sheetal reached there? Is Sheetal safe?
S: but how do u know what happened here?
K: it was Mrs. Damini Bose. She had herd us talk & she sent her goons behind Sheetal to get her & the tape.
S: u don't worry. She is safe. U come over quickly. Till that time v will think of what to do with Mrs. Bose.
K: ok.
Then Shabir hangs up the phone & turns around to tell all what had Kripa just told him.
KK: v should keep her away from Prithvi. She will tell him the whole story.
S: yes but what to do? Any ideas.
AA: what if v get her admitted to Sheetal's hospital???? Temporarily I mean!!!!!
SH: but under what conditions?
AA: she can break her leg while climbing the stairs.
Aaliya calls up a servant in the bose house & tells him to make Damini fall from stairs & also that he will be paid nicely for it.
When Kripa reached up to Shabir's place she received a call from Prithvi for it but she told him that dadi also was not well so she couldn't come there with him.
Next day in the court everything went according to the plan. Prithvi was held guilty but his lawyers were able to prove that his mental condition was also not stable hence he was admitted to a mental asylum. Angad was sent free & was surrounded by his family. But his eyes were searching 4 Kripa. He had not seen her after the hearing. When he reached home he had expected Kripa to be there but he was mistaken. He thought she will be at Dadi's place so he went there to see her. He was right as it was Kripa who opened the door for him. Both were happy to see each other but no1 knew how to express their feelings. There was a strange silence between them. It was broken by Kripa.
K: congrats u r free now. U & ur family will be really happy now.
A: yes every1 is happy. But r u happy?
K: yes I am. But y did u ask this Question?
A: because u were not there at home to wish me.
K: I cant enter the house which had become sad because of me. I destroyed its happiness.
A: that was a past. It was a misunderstanding. All is sorted now. Plz come back home. I am here to take u.
Dadi: & she will come with u.
K: but dadi how can I face people there when I cant face myself.
D: it is ok beta. Let it be the past now. Look towards ur future. Now u will go with Angad.
K: if u guys think so I will go.
A: thanks.

There was a strange silence in the car. (song in the background.)
As Kripa was about to enter the house Naina stopped her.
N: u dare not enter my house. Because of u Angad's concert was a flop. He went to jail. He was about to destroy his life. Tell me 1 thing y did u do all this? Y did u try to destroy my son.
Kripa was in ters hearing this. But before she could answer Angad answered 4 her.
A: because I told her to do so. She did everything 4 me.
Every1 in the room was shocked to heard it.
N: angad do u know what r u saying.
A: yes mom. Everything from Kripa helping Prithvi in concert till the court was planned by me & Shabir.
N: but y did u do it? Y did u destroy ur own concert????
A: v never had enough evidence against him. But v knew he was crazy about Kripa & would definitely tell her everything. So v told Kripa to do all this. To go against us. Kripa didn't want to do this but v forced her to do all this & look it worked out. Mom u should be thankful to Kripa. She was able to do all this.
But naina was not convinced. She still had her doubts.
KK: he is right mom. V all were in this together. I support them.
Then even Aaliya & Shabir supported the version to help A-K.
N: Anita bring Pooja's thali. I want ot welcome my son & daughter-in-law.
As they again entered the house Kripa thanked Angad 4 what he had done 4 her through her eyes.
Aaliya, Shabir, Kartik & Sheetal knew that A-K loved each other & had not disclosed there feeling to each other. Hence Aaliya, Shabir, Kartik & Sheetal decided a plan to bring the love birds close to each other.
Next day:
KK: mom can v kids go 4 a tracking tom.
N: y not beta. But all of a sudden???
AA: Masi after all this episode v need a break. So v thought to go.
N: ok. But who all r going?
KK: me, Aaliya, Shabir, Sheetal, Angad & Kripa.
Kripa &angad were surprised at this but thought this was a nice break 4 every1.
An:(Anita) y r v guys not invited?
Aa: u didn't like to go at such places. Then y r u asking?
Manik: but v want to be in the crowd hence v will also come.
Manik was staring at Aaliya which made her understand what he wanted to convey to her.
Then every1 left to pack there bags for the trip.

preview: camping with lovely partners

Edited by kriti_6teen - 18 years ago
Love''sAngel thumbnail
Kripa met Aaliya in her room. Aaliya was pacing the room.
K: what's up Aaliya??? U look tensed.
AA: it's just that I don't trust Manik. He will definitely do something in the trip. I need to teach him a lesson which he will remember. But I don't know what to do?
At this pt Shabir entered the room.
S: to whom r u teaching a lesson Aaliya??
Aaliya now had began to him so she told him all that Manik had done or said. Shabir was looking cool at this but his mind was making a plan to teach Manik a lesson. After Aaliya was done he comforted the girls & said
S: he will not be coming with us that's 4 sure.
AA: but how will v stop him.
K: v cant tell this to any1 as no1 will believe us. V have tried.
S: the way v stopped Damini v will stop Manik.
K: u mean the staircase……
S: yes tom morning Manik will have a minor accident & Anita will have to stay with him too. So ok.
GirlS: ok. Sir.

Next morning as predicted Manik fell off from the stairs as Aaliya had told the servant to make the floor slippery. Poor Anita had to stay with him to help him. All of them were happy at this new development especially Aaliya, Kripa & Shabir.
As they left they decided to have partners. So pairs were formed—K-A, Aaliya & Shabir, KK & Sheetal. When they reached their destination the boys began to setup tents while the girls began to set the things in order. They had set up three tents-
1) K-A
2) Aaliya & Sheetal
3) Shabir & Kartik
At first K-A were uncomfortable at this but then they thought that let the others not know what was up with them. They decided to enjoy camp fire 4 the night but found out that there wood was not sufficient. So they set out with their respective partners to get wood 4 the fire. Before leaving Shabir had given a map to every1 to reach the camp back. But purposely had given a wrong map to A-K to let them enjoy each other's company & to give them some privacy.
A-K had collected enough woods 4 the fire but were not able to get back to the camp thanks to Shabir. Kripa was giving directions to Angad but they failed to reach their destination. Angad was getting frustrated at this.
A: do u know to read the map?
K: yes I do. I have attended many camps with my father. But y r u asking this?
A: because u r reading wrong directions & v r visiting the wrong place. By now v should have reached the place.
K: if u r so smart at this y don't u do it.
A: ok. I will give me the map.
K(Angry): all urs.
The same thing happened with Angad.
K: now I believe even u don't know to read the map or v would have reached there.
A: fine. May be the map is wrong.
K: may be..
At that time it suddenly started raining. A-K looked around 4 cover.
After some time Angad was able to find a cottage.
A: come on lets go to that cottage.
K: do u know who's cottage is it? May be it's dangerous.
A: it will be more dangerous if some wild animal spots us here. I am going if u want to come u r most welcome.
Kripa was scared to b alone & she followed Angad.
K: wait 4 me I am also coming.
As they entered the cottage they found it to be in rags. No1 was there in the whole cottage. But thankfully they were able to find some dry clothes. While Kripa changed into a loose fitting night gown Angad had set up a fire to let them feel warm. As Kripa entered the room Angad was dumbstruck seeing her. He didn't even lift his gaze from her. Kripa was aware of this. She was but nervous a this but was also enjoying Angad's attention. After sometime Angad snapped out of his illusion & began looking 4 something around the room. He was bringing the room upside down. This was irritating Kripa.
K: what r u looking 4 Angad.
A: found it (HE held a blanket in his hand.)
K: & y were u looking 4 it?
A: because it is cold & u will need it. (as he wrapped the blanket around Kripa.)
K: I don't need it. I have already changed u take it. She gave it to Angad.
A: no u take it. I don't need it.
K: no u take it.
They again began to fight but suddenly Kripa lost her balance & was about to fall but Angad caught her in time. Their eyes met after a long time. The time had stopped for them. They were remembering the good time they had spent with each other. Suddenly the lightening struck & the magical movement was broken. They separated from each other feeling guilty of what the other might think about it. They decided to share the blanket.
In the morning as it stopped raining they set out to find their camp & were able to do so as the met Shabir & Kartik half the way. Shabir & Kartik were happy to see them but showed no surprise of seeing them so late.
A: were u guys looking 4 us?
KK: then who eles.
K: v got lost & the map was of no help.
S: it couldn't be (he bit his tongue)
A: what do u mean????
KK: by mistake Shabir gave u a wrong map. It happens. Right Shabir.
S: ya it does.
The girls were happy to see all of them back.
As Angad & Kripa went to there tent all the others decided o what to do next.
S: I think so this plan has flopped.
Aa: how can u say that?
Sh: by looking at them. So now v have to think of a new plan.
KK: but what can possibly keep them together?
S: all of us should put our brains 4 it.
KK: I got it.
Aa: what???
KK: v can say its Sheetal's birthday & v r arranging a surprise party 4 her.
Sh: but they can arrange a decorator 4 it.
S: I think it's ok. V will not let them go 4 decorator.
Aa: & knowing Kripa she will likes to do things herself.
KK: so every1 done with the plan.
All: yes!!!!!

In the evening Sheetal purposely remained out of site so that they could proceed with their plan. Every1 was talking about what to do next in the camp. But Angad & Kripa were lost in there different worlds. They were remembering all the moments they had spent together that night.
KK: by the way Kripa what r u gifting Sheetal next week.
K: what??? y should I be gifting her.
Aa; u forgot it!!
K: I forgot what??
KK: it is her birthday on Monday & today is Tuesday.
K: god how could I forget her birthday. But I think her birthday is in may??
S: no I checked her card its on this Monday.
K: now what can I do?
A: lets throw a party for her.
Aa: ya but let it be a surprise party. It will be fun 4 us to do it.
KK: ya I agree with it.
A: ok v will give her a party.
All: yes!!!
As Sheetal entered every1 was quite but Kartik winked at her telling her there plan had worked out.
Next morning they left for there house. They decided not to let Manik & Anita enter there plan as they would not keep the secret but Kripa, Aaliya & Shabir knew the real reason behind it. When they reached home Manik was still bed ridden & Anita was having a bad time keeping up to him.
Aaliya went to Anita's room as she wanted to borrow a necklace from her for a party to which Shabir had invited her but when she went there Anita was not there in her room. Only Maink was there.
Aa: sorry. When Anita comes back just ask her to meet me.
M: y don't u stay here till the time she is back. I am sure she will not mind. (he tried to grab her hand.)
Aa: u have decided not to improve. Even after I got ur leg broken, Kripa has slapped u, made u understand to stay away from me u will not give up.
M: I think u know me. I want to have u & I will get u. just wait & watch. U urself will come to me.
Aa: that day will never come.
And Aaliya left the room. When she reached her room Angad was waiting 4 her.
Aa: bhai what r u doing here? I thought u would be relaxing in ur room.
A: I would have been if I had not known what was bugging my sister!!!
Aa: bhai what do u want to say? Plz tell clearly.
A: y did u not tell me what Manik has been up to?
Aa: bhai… I thought u will not believe me. Even mom & Anita didn't believe me. They said I was getting him wrong. I was afraid.
A: if u would have told me I would have not let that rascal get into this house.. get him married to Anita..
Aa: bhai Kripa told u about it but u didn't even believe her. So I was afraid.
A: I know that was a mistake & I regret it. But in the future if he tries to misbehave tell me I will show him what is to trouble Angad Khanna's sister.
Aa: don't worry bhai Shabir is there.
A: what?
Aa: (Aaliya bit her tongue) ya he will help me.
A: he knows all about it??? Since when???
Aa: on the day v had to leave 4 camp he heard me & Kripa talk so v told him the whole story.
A: & how did Manik broke his leg?
Aa: (she laughed at this) well Shabir gave us this idea & v had put soap water on the floor & he fell 4 it.
A: gr8 I have got a wicked sister.
Aa: & also a very nice wife who will always help her sister-in-law.
A: that's true.
Aa: but bhai how did u know about Manik.
A: I wanted to look in how he was doing but I heard u guys talk & I saw his real face. Now I should go & apologize to Kripa 4 not trusting her in this matter. Take care ok. & keep me informed.
Aa: ok. (in her mind) hope our plan to bring u 2 close works bhai.

As Angad entered his room Kripa was setting their cupboard.
A: I am sorry Kripa.
K: Sorry 4 what???
A: I didn't trust u 4 Manki's matter.
Kripa was shocked at hearing Manik's name.
K: how come u know about it & u trust me on it.
Angad told her the whole story.
A: I think I will have to convey him the message in my style.
K: Angad what r u planning to do? Don't u go on hitting him. He is after all now ur brother-in-law.
A: I know that sweetheart. I will not hit him but just scare him.
Kripa was happy to hear the word "sweetheart" from him after a long time & she also knew that Angad will not do any thing wrong.
On the other hand Angad was happy that Kripa had not raised any objection to his calling her sweetheart. He believed there was still a future 4 their relationship.
Angad called up Shabir &Kartik in study. He told all that Manik had done with Aaliya. Kartik just wanted to hit Manik nicely but Angad & Shabir cooled him down. They then decided how to teach Manik a lesson.

Preview: Manik's scared of the boys
Love''sAngel thumbnail
hey guys plz comment or i will stop writing
khushi19 thumbnail
omg wow i would love to read the next part.........pls cont soon 😛
zehra05 thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 cool part and very funny about manik 😆 poor him anyways con. soon can't wait to read what will happen to manik 😆
CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
👏 😆 👏 cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon
😆 👏 😆
Love''sAngel thumbnail
In the night they went to Manik's room & sent Anita, Aaliya & Kripa to Sheetal's place 4 girls night out so that no 1 would disturb while talking to Manik. They said that they wanted to have a boys night as Manik was locked up in this room they will not like him to miss the fun. Before leaving Kripa saw Angad smuggling some bottles of beer in the room. She went to him & tapped from behind. As angad saw her he was surprised & some bottles fell from his hand.
K: what's happening Mr. Khanna.
A: u? I thought u had left.
K: I had left but I forgot my purse so I came back to take it.
A: (under his breath) y do women have a habit of forgetting. God help us
K: what did u say??
A: nothing. Nothing. Took ur purse? Now leave quickly the guys r waiting 4 me.
K: 4 u or for this beer.
A: 4 both. Now leave.
K: u know I don't like u drinking. Then too u guys r going to drink that too so much.
A: relax v can take care. I promise I will not drink much. I will be in ful control of myself. Now leave. Plz I beg of u. v cant proceed in our plan without beer.
K: ok but cant the plan work without it?
A: no it cant. Now leave. Bye. Have fun.
K: bye.
As she left ANGAD LEFT A SIGHT OF RELIEF.
All the guys were happy to see him
S: what took u so long?
A: nothing man Kripa came back to take her purse. So I had to hide. If she would have seen me with beer she would have brought the house down.
KK: I cant believe it is the same Angad Khanna I knew a few years back.
A: what do u mean?
KK: I meant that u have become scared of Kripa. There was a time when Angad Khanna had sent 5 boys to the hospital just because they had whistled at his sister.
He winked as he looked at Shabir & Angad. They understood what Kartik was trying to do? As Shabir continued
S: Kripa once told me u had hit a guy in Goa because he was trying to go near her.
A: that's true. I don't like any 1 troubling the gilrs who r connected with me.
KK: Manik u know that all 4 of us have attended the same college. In the college the guys used to maintain a safe distance from Aaliya.
M: (was now getting scared of Angad. He was gulping down his beer fast.) y is that?
S: let me guess… because Angad used to hit those who used to trouble them.
KK: not only that he had hit the guys who had tried to rag my dear sisters the 1st day. From that day no 1 tried to trouble my sisters.
A: u r just telling about me. Shall I say what u did?
KK: I never did anything like u.
A: oh ya. Who was the one to hit UD when he had just commented on how beautiful Aaliya was. & that he would love to date him.
KK: Shut up Angad.
S: hey I want to hear it. Come on Angad continue with it.
As Kartik made a false face Angad continued.
A: he beat UD black & blue. I had to come to save UD as he was my friend those days.
KK: ya but from that day he has not even seen UD's face.
Manik was about to wet his pants. He was scared what Angad & Kartik will do when they find out he has been troubling Aaliya as by now he had understood that Aaliya was more dear to them than Anita. He was cursing the movement that he had tried to be near Aaliya.
S: I just remembered that once Aaliya told me that u both had beaten a guy together badly & that she & Anita had to come to save him. What was all that about??
Every1 in the room now knew that there plan was working. Manik was now scared. He will think a million times before he goes near Aaliya.
A: oh that bhai y don't u tell it.
KK: it was during our college days. V had to go to promo party all of us were dancing with there Partners.
S: what about Aaliya & Anita? There partners.
A: v had found partners for them. They were friends from our circle who will never trouble our sisters.
KK: they were dancing & some guys from other college entered our college. They were creating a scene. At 1st v ignored it but later they entered the dance floor & tried troubling the girls.
A: at that point bhai lost it & v all entered into the fight as they had dared to touch our sisters.
M: what about their partners. Did they enter the fight?
KK: they wanted to but Angad didn't let them. He wanted to hit them personally.
Every1 in the room wanted to laugh a Manik's condition as he was now scared to death.
M: (in his mind) what if Aaliya or Kripa tells them what I have been doing. They will ripe me into pieces. God y did I do it? Y did I trouble her?
A: I think all of them landed in the hospital. Right bhai.
KK: ya & they remained there 4 about two months. Most of them had their hands broken 4 touching our sisters.
S: did they not react to all this.
A: they did by apologizing to my sisters when they were to walk on their own.
KK: & that was after 6 months from they day of promo.
S: I think it is better I stay away from ur house or if ever I tease ur sisters may be u guys will start hitting me & I don't want to land up in hospital.
A: come on man. I believe it is the least I can do for my sisters.
S: I think I should take training from u guys.
KK: y don't think u have a sister then y the training.
S: well Kripa has taken me as her Brother. So if Angad troubles her I can use it.
A: so sweet of u Shabir. U will use my training against me.
S: what better way to save my sister.
Manik was scared to death by now. He wanted these guys to be out of the room. He wanted to stay away form them at least 4 some time.
M: (yawning) hey I am feeling very sleepy. Lets go off to sleep.
A: hey y so early. It's just oh my god 2 o' clock.
KK: y r u so shocked looking at time.
A: I had to call Kripa at 12. she will kill me now.
S: this is what I call a scared husband.
A: I am not scared of her it's just that I love her & don't want her to be angry. That's it ok. I will call her now.
KK: they might be asleep now.
A: hey I Know my wife. She will not go to sleep till she has fought with me on this matter.
As all the guys left Manik left a sight of relief. He was glad that they had left. But the guys were looking at him through the window and were happy that their plan had worked.

Angad's room.
As soon as Angad entered his room he looked at his cell. He had 30 missed calls since 12 from Kripa. He knew she will be angry. He began calling her but each time she cut his phone. So he went to Kartik's room to use his cell. When he entered his room he heard him talking to some1.
KK: ya the plan worked. Manik is scared to hell. He will never dare to go near Aaliya now. How did u guys do?.... sorry couldn't call u earlier as v were working… I said I was sorry… I LOVE U SHEETAL plz forgive me now.
Sh: it's fine now. Where r the rest of guys.
KK: Angad has gone to call Kripa.
Sh: so she was calling Angad all the time.
KK: what do u mean?
Sh: well when I was making mid-night snack 4 us she waS calling some1 from her cell like about 30 times but then she just threw away the cell.
KK: I think so angad will have a hard time in convincing her.
Sh: yes he will.
Angad had never expected Kartik to fall in love with Sheetal but he was happy 4 his brother. Then he got an idea to trouble his dear brother. He casually entered Kartik's room.
A: KARTIK….KARTIK
Kartik was shocked at Angad's sudden entry. The cell fell of his hand. He wondered how much Angad had heard.
KK: yes Angad. What do u want?
A: well (he tried to make a straight face) Kripa is not picking up my Phone. She cuts the line. So I was thinking if I could take ur cell… if u don't mind…
Kartik heaved a sight of relief.
KK: ya y not. (on phone) I will call u later. Bye.
A: if its important I will wait.
KK: no… no it's ok. & he handed Angad his cell.
Angad checked the cell he came to know that the call was made to Dr. Sheetal, Kripa's friend. He then dialed Kripa's no. she picked the phone instantly.
K: yes Kartik.
A: it's not Kartik… it's Angad.
K: u I waited so much 4 ur call & u didn't even want to call me. I don't want to talk to u.
A: relax I want to tell u two good news.
K: 1st u will have to apologize to me.
A: ok I am sorry. It will not happen again. Ok.
K: ya & the good news.
A: well our plan to scare Manik worked. He will never ever dare to go near Aaliya. He has been scared to death.
K: & the second one
A: well v have to prepare 4 a wedding
K: what???? R u planning to have a second marriage???
A: till the time u r alive I will not dare it. 1 is enough 4 me. Who wants a second mistake in life.
K: what do u mean?????
A: I mean Kartik & Sheetal have fallen 4 each other!!
K: what r u saying? R u pulling my leg?
A: no I am not. And he tells her about the conversation he heard.
Kripa was happy 4 her friend but she also wanted Sheetal to tell her about it.
K: now what should v do? Shall I talk to Sheetal about it?
A: don't spoil the fun!!
K: what fun??? Let me guess u have a plan to harass them
A: yes I do & u r going to be a part of it.
He told her about it. He didn't involve Aaliya & Shabir in it as he wanted to spend some time alone with Kripa on the pretext of their plan.

Next day at Sheetal's Place.
Sh: so Kripa last night u were calling Angad. Right.
K: yes.
All the girlS: wow
AA: what time did he call? What did he say?
K: He called at about 3. He said that mummy was looking 4 a girl 4 Kartik.
Hearing this the butter knife fell from Sheetal's hand.
K: what happened Sheetal? U seem shocked.
Sh: nothing. Does Kartik knows about it?
K: I don't think so. Angad told me it was supposed to b surprise 4 Kartik.
Sh: who is the girl? Do u know her?
K: Angad never told me who is she? But he said v r supposed to meet her on this Tuesday.
AA: ohh on Sheetal's…. at this time Kripa kicked Aaliya telling her to be quiet.
AN: what were u saying Aaliya?
AA: oh nothing.
K: come on v have to hurry home. V have to begin preparations for the meeting. It just two days away. Hurry up. By the way Sheetal u look upset. Is something wrong?
Sh: no Kripa. I am fine.
K: so u will be coming to help me. Come on u pack ur stuff & v will leave together. It will be fun.
Sheetal desperately wanted to talk to Kartik about it so she agreed to come.

At Khanna Mansion the preparations had already began 4 the meeting. The youngsters had already began preparations 4 the big meet. Kartik was happy to see Sheetal at the house but he sensed something was wrong with her. The whole day he didn't get a chance to speak to her thanks to Angad & Kripa. Every time Sheetal & Kartik tried to talk some1 or the other would disturb them. At last when the whole house was asleep they got a chance to speak in the garden.
KK: what's up Sheetal u seemed so upset? What's wrong?
Sh: u know 4 whom the preparations r going on in the house?
KK: ya Angad & Kripa r doing it 4 ur surprise birthday party, I think.
Sh: no. it is because ur mom has decided to get u married to some girl. They r coming.
KK: WHAT?? Y was I not told u about? Now she doesn't even consider it necessary to let me know about it. I will talk to her about it right now. But how do u know it
Sh: Kripa told me about it when she was at my place. Now what will v do?
KK: simple I will talk to mom she cant do this to me.
At this time Kripa came out from her hiding place.
K: (trying to keep a straight face) Sheetal what r u doing outside at this time of night with Kartik? It is so cold here. My doctor will herself fall ill.
Sh: (nervous)I was not feeling sleepy so I decided to go outside I just met Kartik.
K: oh its ok. Come on in before u catch cold. U too Kartik.
KK: ya. I am coming.
The whole day Naina avoided the topic. She knew what he was going to say as Angad had already included the elders in his plan. But at the time of dinner Kartik put the topic in front of every1.
KK: mom I don't want to marry this girl.
N: what girl kartik?
KK: mom leave it. I know all about it. I know who is coming tom & what is going to happen?
N: if u know it's fine.
KK: what fine I said I don't want to marry her. That's it.
DiliP: have u met her?
KK: no.
N: do u know how she is?
KK: no.
N: then y r u against all this?
KK: because…(he looked helplessly at Sheetal) because… I don't want to marry now.
DiliP: that's no reason. Small brother is married & big brother doesn't want to marry. Ridiculous!
KK: but…but…
DiliP: what? Ok lets have this deal. U meet this girl if u don't like her say no. ok. But I doubt u will say no. she is perfect 4 u.
KK: v shall see.
Saying this he left for his room. Angad & Kripa were having a hard time keeping a straight face but they some how managed it.
A-K's room
K: I think so v r over doing this.
A: no way v asked the two of them about the matter but they lied. Now they should get punished 4 it. Don't u dare sympathies with them.
K: ok. But when they come to know it was our plan they will kill us.
A: I have a plan to save us also.
K: ok what is it?
A: well I am going to get it now.
K: I will also come.
A: as u wish sweetheart.

Next day in the evening the girls parents entered the house. They were welcomed lavishly. But every1 was searching 4 the would to be bride except 4 Kartik whose eyes were looking 4 Sheetal who was not in the scene.
A: Kartik I know 4 whom ur eyes r searching.
KK: oh really. Who?????
A: my woul to be bahbhi.
KK: ok. Where is she? (in low tone) so I can meet her to reject her.
A: she is with Kripa in our club. V have arranged 4 u guys to meet there so u can get some privacy. So lets go.
KK: ok.
In the car
A: y r u looking so upset Kartik. Cheer up!! U r going to see a girl 4 wedding.
KK: but I don't want to get married to her….(Angad looked at him doubtfully.) I mean not now. I want to achieve some goals in life before I get married.
A: chill!!! Dad told u na the final decision is going to be urs. So chill!!
KK: ok. I will relax.
Love''sAngel thumbnail

Club
Sh: y r v here Kripa? There the girl's family would have come by now.
K: I know that. But the girl is supposed to come here. So I wanted to talk to her separately.. to know her well… u see.
Sh: ok but y I had to dress so lavishly. I mean they r here to see Kartik. Y should I dress so much.
K: it's not bad to change ur style once in a blue moon. Ok. Tell me something what do u think about Kartik?
Sh: (shocked) what do u mean?
K: tell me seriously.
Sh: I think he is a kahdoos person. He doesn't talk much. He is always into business. I pity the girl who will marry her.
K: wow u know so much about Kartik in such a short time.
Sh: I answered ur question now u ans mine. Tell me what do u think about Angad?
K: he is crazy. He always follows his heart never his mind. Loves to flirt with every girl.
Sh: do u still love him?
K: yes I do. & here comes my crack pot & ur Khadoos.
Kartik was shocked to see Sheetal there.
KK: that girl has no value of time. She is late & I don't like people coming late.
A: how can u say the girl is late. She has come before time. She is always ahead of time as she is a doctor.
Kartik & Sheetal were confused as Angad & Kripa broke into a laugh.
K: don't u guys get it. Sheetal is the girl v have choose 4 u.
KK: what???
A: v know all about ur affair.
Sh: but how? V never told about it to any1.
K: ya but that night when I was at ur home Angad heard u guys talking on phone. So v knew all about it.
KK: and u broke the hell loose on us. Wait till I get my hands on u two.
A: just hold it right there. V can still blackmail u guys.
Sh: how?
K: by this video. Here see 4 ur self.
Angad handed the camera to kripa & they saw the vedio.
KK: y is no1 understanding I don't want to marry that girl.
Sh: now what will v do?
KK: I will explain her the situation. Hope she understands.
Sh: what if she doesn't?
KK: y r u so –ve?
Sh: I am not –ve it's just that I am taking into account all the possibilities.
KK: v will run away from the house.
Sh: do u think it will be ok. I mean what will our families think.
KK: they never thought how I will feel about all this. Y should I feel 4 them.
Sh: I think so that will have to do.
At this point Angad enters the scene.
A: Kratik what r u doing here?
KK: nothing v r just talking.
A: god I am so excited about seeing my bhabhi tom. I cant wait.
Behind Angad's back Kartik was making actions of hitting Angad.
Sh: come on lets go inside. It is cold.
BoyS: ok.

End of the video.
A: so Kartik what do u think? Do u want to hit us now also. V would not have troubled u so much if u guys had told us the truth. But u hid it from us so u got punished.
Sh: but the family members know it is love marriage right. Then what this video can do.
K: not they don't. they just think v want to set u guys up. Right now ur horoscopes r being matched. Ur parents have also come from Delhi, Sheetal.
A: if u guys don't like each other. It will call up mom to cancel all this.
KK: & Sh: NO. v mean v r fine with it.
A: ok then I think v should leave u guys alone. Enjoy ur candle light dinner. & Sheetal this is ur birthday gift from our side.
Sh: but today is not my birthday.(she bit her tongue as Kartik pressed her hand.)
K: but Kartik told us it was today.
KK: I made a mistake. I am sorry.
A: ok. Enjoy ur self. V shall see u guys later.
K: wow. Now I will get a sister-in-law. I have to begin shopping 4 it.
A: plz don't drag me into it. I know what a mess it is.
Then Angad bumped into a girl at the enterance.
A: I am so sorry.
Girl: it's ok.
K: no its not as he has a bad habbit of bumping into beautiful girls.
Angad looked at Kripa pleadingly. While the girl was surprised.
Girl: if that's the case u will have to apologize in a proper way i.e. by treating me here.
A: (surprised) y the hell should I treat u?
K: because I am telling u so
Girl: also because I am Kripa's school friend.
A: what??????
As the girl & Kripa hugged.
A: mind if u guys introduce me too.
K: y not. Angad this is Mukti, my school friend. V were inseparable in in those days. Mukti this is my husband, Angad.
M: now I definitely want a treat as u guys got married & I was not even invited.
A: actually it happened so quickly v were not able to invite half of our guests.
K: hey but I left a message at ur place with some guy.
M: it might b a wrong no. it's ok.
K: come I will terat u now.
M: no I was just joking I have business meeting now. My boss will b late so I have to take care till then. Call me up when u get time ok.
K: I will. Chal see u. bye.
A: bye
M: bye.
As Mukti left A: hey u have a cute friend.
K: don't try to come near her. Her hands work faster in hitting than her mind. She was a topper in our class.
A: thanks 4 telling me. Lets leave. Mom will b waiting 4 us.
The pandit had said that Kartik & Sheetal's marriage cant take place till next 3months. So the youngsters decided to have a small party the next day to celebrate the occasion. They decided to go to the disco.
In the disco.
Angad would be coming late as he had to do some recording. Without Angad Kripa was feeling very lonely inspite of all the others around her. Every1 was noticing this. Some1 tapped her shoulder from behind. It was Mukti. Kripa was surprised to see her.
K: hey u. how come u r here. U never liked such places.
M: well times have changed. So have I.
K: r u alone here.
M: no I am here with my friends. Come I will introduce u to them. (She took Kripa to nearby table.) this is Sneha, her husband Sharad & Prem, her brother (same as Kasauti zindigi kii) & guys this is my friend Kripa. V have studied together.
All: nice to meet u.
P: well I must say u r very beautiful, Miss Kripa.
K: its not Miss Kripa, it's Mrs. Kripa. I am married.
M: and her husband loves her very much & if he comes to know u were flirting with his wife he is going to hit u badly.
Suddenly Sharad's cell rings.
SHarad: ya.. ok. Ok. What. Don't worry v r on our way. Till then u take care of it. (keeps the cell down) I am sorry v have to leave.
P: but y. v have just come.
Sharad: actually there some business problem I & Sneha have to take care of it.
M: ok.
P: take care. Call me if u need help.
SnehA: I will. Don't worry.
M: now what do v do?
K: come on join me & my friends.
P: if there r beautiful girls I will.
K: then plz do join in.
When Kripa came back with Prem & mukti every1 was back at the table except 4 Angad who still hadn't come.
K: ok (pointing at Aaliya) this is…
P: Aaliya.
K: how do u know?
KK: because he has been beaten up badly for trying to pass comments on her.
S: but who is he.
KK: he is UD. Remember I told u about it.
S: yes I do.
P: well all that was a past & I regret it now. Many changes have taken place in my life. So I have changed even my name.
M: he is Prem now. The name UD has gone now.
KK: if u again trouble any of the girls here.
AA: especially his would to be wife i.e. Sheetal u will have to suffer the consequences.
P: I agree. Now let us all get formally introduced.
Kripa introduced them again. In the background the music had changed to slow romantic songs so Kartik & Sheetal left 4 the stage. Aaliya had to attend her call so she left out. As Prem was about to ask Mukti 4 the dance Shabir asked her out to which she readily agreed. Prem was just looking at the two of them dance. Kripa noticed this.
K: she looks beautiful.
P: yes she does.(he came to his sense) ya u look beautiful.
K: I was talking about Mukti.
P: she is also ok. Want to come for the dance.
K: ok.
They headed towards the dance floor. Prem purposely went near Shabir.
K: u love her.
P: no
K: then y r u staring at her. U r looking so jealous. Look at ur face.
P: yes I do. But I don't know if she does or not.
K: simple ask her out.
P: it will b difficult 4 me. I mean I have purposed many girls before. Bujt Mukti is different.
K: I will help u out. Meet me tom & v will plan the whole thing.
P: but what will ur husband say. I mean at one time he was my close friend. He may not like it u helping me out.
K: ok I will not tell him about it. It will all be a secret. Done.
P: done.
They began laughing & enjoying themselves. But some1 was seeing them and not liking it.
It was Angad who had just entered the scene and was shocked to see Kripa with UD. He was angry and just left the place as he came. He was so angry that he didn't even hear that Aaliya was calling him. But due his reaction Aaliya got a plan in her mind. She called every1 to the table except 4 Kripa & Prem to discuss the plan.
After sometime Prem & Kripa also came to the table.
K: Angad is so late. I will call him up.
AA: Kripa he has just left.
K: left when did he come? He didn't even meet me.
KK: well he was not keeping well so he left 4 home.
K: then even I will leave. He might need something.
M: well as u say. V guys want to stay 4 some more time. Prem y don't u drop her home. Kripa u wait in the car he will just come.
P: well ok but r u coming?
Mukti takes him to a corner to explain him the plan.
M: tell Kripa to keep ur meeting with her a secret.
P: what???/ but y? Angad will kill me.
M: no he will not v r doing all this to get him close to Kripa.
P: Kripa is his wife then y all this.
M: I will explain it to u later. Do as I say & come back here. Listen don't tell Angad about ur relation with Kripa. And don't go to meet him to his house. Just drop Kripa outside.
P: ok. Ok.
Prem goes to drop Kripa & on their way they decide to met 4 proposing to Mukti. He also requested her not to tell Angad about it as he wanted to surprise Mukti. All that should be kept a secret.
Angad was looking out of the window of his room. He was just getting more & more angry thinking about what he had seen at the disco. He knew what kind of guy UD was. He didn't want Kripa to get hurt neither did he want to tell her about how jealous he was seeing her with some1 else. She would just say 'u r just jealous of him.' At that time ha saw a car entering the house. He saw Kripa getting down from it. She waved back to UD and then came upstairs. Seeing her Angad pretended to be asleep.
K: (in her mind) may be he was tired. Let him sleep. I will talk to him tom.
Kripa changed quickly and then went to sleep.
On the other side Mukti explained the whole plan to Prem & he began to wonder how he could help his friend Angad at the same time propose Mukti.
Next morning when she woke up Angad was not in the room. She thought that he might have gone to gym.
Angad dint want to face Kripa. He tried to avoid her the whole day but he was not able to do so.
He was driving by the Orbit mall when he saw Kripa entering the Mall with UD. He was shocked & decided to spy on them.
At first they entered the ladies section & got a very sexy white dress. Then they entered the jewelers shop & Kripa began trying all the Rings. Being far away Angad couldn't hear what they were saying but was able to read out their expressions. They looked happy. It looked that they were looking out for some engagement, probably theirs, Angad thought. As Kripa went to fresh up UD came to Angad.
P: hi Angad. It's been along time since v met.
A: ya. It is. But looks like u haven't changed.
P: no I have changed a lot.
A: oh ya how come?
P: well I never used to believe in love but right now I am in love & I am going to propose her tonight!!
Angad was shocked. He thought that he was going to propose Kripa. He somehow managed to control his anger.
A: so who is the lucky girl?
P: well I will not tell u her name. I will directly introduce u to her. But she is not here right now.
A: well who is she, UD?
P: no more UD. I have changed my name to Prem. My mom has given me that name & even she likes it very much.
A: ur Mom?/ but I thought ur parents were dead.
P: not hey r alive & have missed me a lot these years. They have taught me to respect other's sisters so I will like to apologize 4 what I did with Aaliya that day.
A: its ok. I am fine with it now.
P: I will consider it only if u come to the club tonight. Even my GF but with her friend will be there. I sincerely request u Angad to be my support tonight.
A: ok. I will come.
Angad wanted to see what Kripa would say at Prem's proposal. He left before Kripa could see him.
After the shopping was done Prem left Kripa at her house. Kripa was able to talk to him only in the evening.
K: Angad r u free tonight?
A: no I am not. Y??
K: well Mukti has kept a dinner tonight at the club & she wants us to be there.
A: sorry but I have to met an old friend. U will have to go alone.
K: (sadly) ok.
As Angad entered the club he found it to be empty.
A: (in his mind) same old UD loves privacy.
P: so my friend is here.
A: ya but where is ur gf?
P: well she has gone to change & here she comes.
Angad was expecting to Kripa in the white dress he had seen them buying but was surprised to see Mukti in it while Kripa was walking with her.
P: how does she look?
A: which one? There r t2o?
P: the one in white.
A: (was relieved) gorgeous.
Kripa was shocked & happy to see Angad.
K: I thought that u were going to meet an old friend.
P: ya I am his old friend. Come on lets start the dinner.
M: ya I am dam hungry
As they proceeded for the table Mukti asked "y no one is there here. Only v r there."
P: well I had booked the whole place 4 us as two most popular singers' r here. I didn't want any fan following. I hope that is ok with u two. By the way I wanted to ask u something Kripa?
K: what? Be my guest.
P: how do u know Angad?(he winked at her)
M: well do u remember when u tried to flirt with Kripa the other day I told u that her husband will rip u apart.
P: yes I do.
M: I was speaking about Angad.
P: so that means that Angad & kripa r married. Mind blowing. Now I want a treat from u Angad.
A: ok. But not now. Now let's begin with ur dinner.
All of them enjoyed a nice dinner with soft music in the background. After the dinner was over a slow romantic song was heard(Choti si ek baat hai abb naa ja by Euphoria.) at this point Prem asked Mukti 4 a dance.
M: y don't u two also join in. Aaliya was saying u two dance well.
Before Angad could speak K: well I have got hurt in my ankle so u 2 carry on.
As Mukti left A: when did u sprain ur ankle.
K: I didn't. I wanted them to dance alone.
A: y???
K: u shall see.
After the dance Prem bent on his knees with Mukti's one hand in his hand & said: I LOVE U Very muck Mukti. I want to share my entire life with u. WILL U MARRY ME?
M: WELL I WILL but only if my father & choti maa r ok with it.
P: then v r getting married quickly because with there permission only I have proposed u.
M: well so I will marry u.
Angad & Kripa came towards them as Prem removed a ring 4 Mukti.
K: (in low tone) now u know y I refused to dance.
M: this ring is very beautiful. I am sure it is not ur choice.
P: yes it is not. It is Kripa's choice. She was the 1 who helped me to select a dress & the ring 4 u. 1 more thing she talked to my mom & ur dad.
M: any thing else that I don't know?
P: no nothing.
A: I guess now v should leave u 2 alone. U need to spend some time with each other.
P: thanks brother.
A: not needed buddy.
As A-K left Kripa remembered that she had forgotten her purse inside.
A: relax I will get it.
As Angad entered he heard Mukti talking about A-K.
M: u did u propose me in front of Angad?
P: y what's wrong?
M: v could have made him more insecure.
P: yes v could have but I was feeling sorry 4 him at the mall.
M: at the mall???
P: ya when I & Kripa had gone there Angad saw us. He was like very sad when he saw Kripa with me. I felt sorry 4 him.
M: u felt sorry or u were afraid that he will hit u?
P: both the things.
M: good now what will v tell the others.
P: the truth.
A: who r the others Mr. Prem.
Both Prem & Mukti were shocked to see Angad there.
M: Angad what r u doing here? V thought that u had left.
A: well Kripa had forgotten her purse & I had come to take it 7 it turned out good also. Now u 2 will ans my question or I will hit u 2 very badly.
P: well, Mukti told me to make u jelous.
A: y did u do it Mukti?
M: well Aaliya told me u & Kripa were having some problems. She saw u leaving the disco that night & she thought thatmaking u jelous will help u both.
A: well the I will have to talk to her but u mentioned the others. Who r they?
P: well Shabir, Aaliya, Kartik & Sheetal.
A: good. Thanks 4 the information & enjoy ur dinner. By the way any clue where r they right now.
P: well they r at Shabir's place to discuss the future plan.
A: thanks. Bye.
Angad dropped Kripa home & told her that he is going to a friend's place & will be coming late. He reached Shabir's place and found the others there also.
A: will any1 tell me y did u guys tell Prem to make u jealous?
KK: well so u will realize that u love her & u will propose her.
A: well I do love her. & every1 knows that.
S: but u never told her. She doesn't know that.
A: well she doesn't love me any more. That's y she doesn't know about it.
Sh: well that's a lie. She herself told me that she loves u.
A: well if she can tell u y cant she tell me that.
AA: that goes same 4 u. y don't u tell her.
A: ok. Ok I lose I will tell her but at right time.
S: & when will that be?
A: when I get some courage.
He left the house before the others could react. But the others decided to carry there next plan as scheduled.
Next day
KK: mom v have Angad's concert next week right.
N: yes. Y did u ask?
KK: well I was thinking if Angad & Kripa could perform together. U know they r a big hit as a couple.
Angad just spat out the glass of juice he was drinking while Kripa was left with the mouth open.
N: not a bad idea. That will be just fine as Kripa is now the best in female while Angad in male. V will have the best couple. Good idea Kartik. Well u 2 don't have any problem with it do u?
Angad just gave Kartik a killer look as he knew y Kartik had done so. He just wanted to hear what Kripa will say at it.
K: no mom. It will be gr8. (in her mind) I will be able to spend some more time with Angad.
KK: ok the rehersal is in 2 hrs. u 2 be on time. I am leaving.
A: where r u going?
KK: 4 an important meeting.
A: I am coming with u.
KK: y?
A: just to see where r u going.
Out side the house.
KK: if u don't propose Kripa before the concert v r going to tell her everything.
A: what r u going to tell her?
KK: well 4 instance how did u feel when she was with Prem.
A: u dare not.
KK: try me. & remember I don't make false promise.
A: ok I will try but not sure.
KK: ok.
A-K reached the rehearsal hall on time. They began practice on Kyph main song. They had to do a ball dance on. When ever they both came near each other they remembered all the good movements spent with each other. They wanted to tell other about it but were afraid of the other's reaction. Every time Aaliya or Shabir or Sheetal or Kartik would remind Angad of the dead line they had given him. They tried to encourage him but he was able to get courage only one day before the show.
A: Kripa I wanted to tell u some thing.
K: ya tell me quickly. V have to leave 4 the rehearsals.
A: (he closed his eyes) I LOVE U.
When he opened his eyes Kripa was nowhere in sight. He doubted if she had heard what he had said. When he entered the car he saw Kripa waiting 4 him.
K: sorry Angad I wasnot able to hear what u were saying as I had to attend a call.
A: who was it?
K: it was Sheetal. Come on v r getting late.
A: (in his mind) my bad luck. After getting so much courage to speak to her, she never heard what I said.
K: (in her mind) I have heard what u have said but u will have to wait 4 the answer.
When they reached the hall Angad was not able to concentrate but was doing it 4 Kripa's sake.
When they reached back home Angad rushed to his room while Kripa was stopped by Aaliya.
Aa: y r u troubling Angad so much?
K: what do u mean?
Aa: I was outside ur room when he was proposing u. then u left without giving a reply.
K: well, he will get his reply tom before the concert. I love teasing him & u know that.
Aa: ok but don't trouble my brother too much.
Love''sAngel thumbnail
Next day before the concert when A-K were preparing 4 the show Kripa called up Angad. Angad was surprised at this call. He believed there was some problem.
A: ya Kripa any problem?
K: well just wanted to answer ur question.
A: which 1?
K: which u asked me yesterday.
A: (delighted) so u heard it but u didn't reply?
K: well I LOVE U TOO.
A: what?
As Kripa had cut the phone Angad gave a shout of joy. He wanted to meet Kripa immediately but could do so as it was time to start the show. They started the song
Andekhi anjaani, kya yeh mohabbat hai... (pause)
Jo tu nahin paas, to saath ho kaise... (2) (sung like the first line)
Tere bina aur kuch baat ho kaise...
Ho shaam yaa ho savera...
Har waqt hai waqt tera...
Meri kahaani mein, har lavz tera hai...
Karna yeh izhaar hai...
Kaisa yeh pyaar hai... (4)
Thandi hawaayein hai, jaadoo ka mausam hai... (2)
Har shakh ujli hai...
Har dhoond roshan hai...
Kaisa ghazab ka samaa hai...
Aise mein dil sochtha hai...
Shaayad kisi pal mein...
Apni mohabbat ka, hone ko deedaar hai...
There performance was a super hit. They wanted to be with each other 4 sometime but couldn't do so due to the press & public near them. Finally when they were away from all this Aaliya & Sheetal took them where all the family members were there. Angad began to play with his cell as he didn't want to be part of this. He just wanted to be with Kripa. Suddenly Kripa received a message from Angad.
Message: meet me at the bridge in 1 hr.(1 seen on valentine's day)
SH: who is it Kripa.
K: its just bobby. He has wished me.
Sh: ok
K: well I will go in my room & change ok.
Angad also began to leave.
S: where r u going?
A: well I had to go meet a friend. He is not well. Will be back soon. U guys enjoy till then.
As Angad & Kripa left on there own to reach the place. Angad was the 1st to reach the place as Kripa had to come by hiding from the others. When she reached the place she found it to be decorated with candles
K: sorry I am late.
A: its ok. I know how u had to come.
K: it is looking very beautiful.
A: it is for some 1 love very much.
K: & who is it.
A: I LOVE U KRIPA.
K: I LOVE U TOO ANGAD.
As A-K hugged they hear some people clapping from behind. He were surprised to find Aaliya, Shabir, Sheetal & Kartik ther.
A: have u guys heard of the word PRIVACY?
S: no.
Aa: what is it?
K: how did u guys know v r here.
Sh: well when Kripa was reading ur message I read it too.
K: so sweet. Now y r u guys here?
KK: well to get u 2 married.
A: in case u have forgotten v both r married.
S: well v have not.
Aa: but last time the reasons 4 u 2 to get married were different this time it will be different.
A & K: ok.
The girls took Kripa to get her dressed as bride while Angad got dressed up with the help of guys. The marriage took place at a temple.
A: now where do v go?
S: well u guys r going to ur old house.
K; y?
Sh: because v have told at home that v will be celebrating ur success at Shabir's place. V all will be out of the house the whole night.
Aaliya did all the rituals which r done when a girl is entering the house. They then took A-K to there room which was decorated with flowers & candles. Finally A-K were left alone.
A: wow. All this feels so good.
K: ya it does. They all have done so much 4 us. I cant thank them enough.
Then there was a knock at the door. It was Aaliya.
Aa: sorry bhai. I had forgotten my purse.
K; its ok.
After sometime again there was a knock on the door. This time it was Kartik.
KK: Angad the press wants ur & Kripa's interview. When shall I arrange 4 the meet.
A: (geeting frustrated) any time when u want but now leave my room.
KK: sorry.
As Kartik left Angad talks romantically to Kripa. After sometime again there was a knock on the door. This time it was Shabir.
S: Angad who was the friend u had gone to visit?
A: y Shabir?
S: well if u didn't go he will feel bad. So I decided to go & visit him
A: no need 4 it Shabir. He will not feel bad.
S: well as u say bye.
As Shabir left Angad was totally frustrated while Kripa was giggling at his condition.
A: y r u laughing?
K: nothing serious.
Again there was a knock on the door. This time it was Sheetal.
A: well I thought some 1 had not entered this room. What is it Sheetal?
Sh: well Kripa what do u guys want to have 4 dinner.
K: Sheetal u r forgetting v all have had dinner together.
Sh: oh yes I forgot. See u bye.
As she left Angad let a sound of relief.
Again there was a knock on the door. This time all of them entered together.
A: yes guys now what do all of u want?
All: well v all wanted to wish u a very happy married life & enjoy.
Angad throws every1 out of the room as Kripa begins to giggle.
A: y r u laughing?
K: nothing serious.
A: nothing serious?? I will show u.
As Kripa tries to move away Angad grabs her hand & pulls her towards him. There eyes meet and the scene begins to blur.