!!! Guys plz share your thoughts !!!!

tapgem thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Mods if yout think this is not a relevent or a repetition of any other post you can close this ...

Coming to the post ... how many ofyou guys are liking the story line of this serial ...frankly to tell its crossed the saturation point of tolerence also ... and still i dont understand that this has got good TRP's wen compared to other serials ...

1) This is not at all showing anything new or moral to learn ...
2) Only thing they are showing is always the cat fights between 4 characters ...around whom the story revolves ... one likes to trouble and one always gets into trouble ... one who suggest all the troubles of how to create ... last but not the least the one who always knw the root cause of the trouble or suspects which is always 100 % true ... if its always 4 people required then y they wanted it show as a joint family ...
3) Hetal is always of unaware of things happening at home ... or doesnt want to understand or want to be ignorant ...
4) Coming for the male characters i dont knw wat they do ... there is nothing much they play as characters i hardly see it ...
5) Rashi who is hell bent to trouble gopi does everything and never gets caught ... how can that be possible in a a house that to people are living in a joint family ...
6)Coming for the story line its not showing anything appropriate to tel it as a family daily soap .. its no where showing the importance of family and relations you have in a joint family .. its always like a one way traffic ... RASHI creating the trouble and GOPI getting into  trouble ... KOKILA suspects RASHI AND HER MOM ...
6) Please its a very humble request either to change the story line or put some thinking sense into the character of GOPI

ITS ONLY SHOWING HOW TO DO THE SO CALLED KALAKAARI LIVING IN A FAMILY ... NO VALUE FOR RELATIONS ALL MATTERS IS POWER /MONEY

The reason for me to posting this topic is now its avery high time ... there should be change either in the story line or change in gopi or rashi and her mom's true color needs to be revelaed ...

PS: MODS OF U FEEL THIS IS NOT A RELEVENT ONE YOU CAN CLOSE THIS ... reason for posting is i felt like sharing the thoughts and see how many others feel the same or have any other different views ... but not to bash or hurt anyone ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
well whenever i feel like u have expressed what i do is go back n watch episode 35-50 range..just do it n then tell if the story is really stagnant..(i just did it yesterday)
the way the characters have grown is simply mind blowing..looking just at the overall story line it seems t is very slow..which it indeed is...but that is what i see as the beauty of saathiya..it is different..

u know what i compare saathiya to? to the movie 'Vivaah' it was said to be painfully slow (not 4 me as it is one of my all time favs) n people have expressed their wonder at it becoming a blockbuster.. but what they fail to notice are the small nuances in the story...
so when it comes to saathiya..ya we do complain it is slow..they are showing the same stuff again n again..but oh well can't help loving it all the same..
n well it'll be good if they show rashi  getting caught..n gopi getting a lil more common sense..as well as Aham openly admitting to the fact that he is melting towards gopi's innocence..but we have to realize it is beyond our control...so just enjoy what u get..thr r some really nice things happening in it..lil things..but still u can really enjoy those moments..try to see the positive side of the things in it..rather than cribbing over something which we have absolutely no control over..

as for morals..i'm sorry dear but i don't watch daily soaps to get any morals out of them..😆

hope i didn't come across as i'm telling u what to do cz that wasn't my intention..but well i really don't understand why every1 cribs about smthn they can do nothing about!!
Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago