MG: Tujhe Bhula Diya ll New Thread link pg151 ll - Page 88

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

^^ Thank you dear.

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">@ all, I have started to type the next part but it'll be a short one. Please don't complain about it sicne I will update again the next day😛</font>

its ok dear...will be waiting...
So I did type the part at night but had to get up since Dad needed my laptop and I couldn't post it... So here it is.. I'll post another chapter tomorrow so please in the comments don't crib on the small update! ðŸ˜³

First and foremost, If you want 
pm for this FF then please please add the id  to your buddy list. I don't remember who asked so if YOU send the request to id, then I'll surely accept. Thank you ! Makes it easier for me to send out pmz  

Second, I still receive friend requests on this ID. If it's because you want pm on this FF then know that I don't send out pm from this account. I won't decline any friend requests but letting you all know. 

Replies are in last couple of pages. Do read it once!! ðŸ˜³

Chapter 11

The whole day passed while talking to Meera. Maan tried to look for a chance to talk to Geet but Meera would always interrupt. This was the only moment when he didn't like Meera coming in between. When he tried to get her attention, she would look everywhere else but at him. He was getting impatient and looking his sanity.

He just had to talk to her!! Evening came and Geet excused herself saying she had to get things ready for the next day. Her words confused him.

Geet was in the room. She self-talked. "What do I do now? How do I tell him that I'm going to London for a few days? Why does it have to be so hard! I know very well he won't be able to go to sleep without me. And even I have gotten used to this. And then what happened just few hours ago' after that, how do I face him and tell him??" The angel vs. demon war started with her consciences. "No Geet. Don't think like that. He knows you well and will understand."

"Don't listen to her. Maan won't understand. He will just want to see you," said the Demon.

Angel said in her nice tone. "No Geet. Maan will surely understand. He has been till now."

Demon: "Till now. Not after what happened few hours ago. You see, all boys are the same."

Angel: "No. Maan isn't like all other boys." Geet was getting tired of reasoning with both sides. She said out loud. "Shut up both of you!" that's when Maan walked in. he was surprised to see her yelling, that too at no body. Who is 'both of you?' He wondered. But then smiled understanding that again she is talking to herself and according to what Geet had once told him, Angel vs. Demon war was on again.

He went to her and asked casually, "What are they both arguing about now?"

Geet didn't think he was there in reality. She thought it was his ghost just like all the other times. Whenever a situation like this happened, Maan's 'ghost' would always come and help her make the decision. This time too, she felt that. Thus she said, "Whether you'll understand or not."

He turned her around and asked, "Understand what Geet?" His touch felt so real to her. She said out loud, "Your touch makes me shiver even in imagination!" Maan self-thought Imagination! Then he smirked. So she imagines about me too.  He leaned closer and said, "Does your imagined Maan do this?" Then he gave her a peck on her check.

Geet's hand went to the place his soft lips touched her skin. She got butterflies in her stomach as a smile crept on her face. Then reality hit her. This cannot be her imagined Maan! She stepped back. To make sure she wasn't dreaming or anything, she pinched Maan's arm. Maan flinched. As a reflex Geet jumped back.

"Ouch! What was that for?" He asked.

Geet: "You are here for real'" Maan looked at her with a look that said 'Duh!' She continued, "Sorry'I thought you weren't here but you are here'"

Maan: "It's alright. But think on cutting your nails. They're like those of a wild cat!!" Geet widened her eyes. Wild cat!!! She gave a deathly look and said, "I could just strangle you right now!"

Maan: "Oh no. you won't do that."

Geet: "And why not?"

Maan: "Because then you'll die too. After all, you can't live without me and I can't live without seeing you either." Now Geet got uncomfortable and bowed her head.

Maan got worried and asked, "What's the matter Geet?" That's when he noticed the bag half filled with clothes. "Are you going somewhere?"

Geet: "Maan' yea, I have to go to London. Not sure for how long." Before he could utter a word, she rambled on. "You see, there's some business fault. I was going to tell you in afternoon right then. But then you made me mad, then we made up, then the'" Her voice faded as blush took over. She couldn't make the words 'almost kiss' come out.

Maan was looking at her with amazement all throughout. All he said when she finished was, "I didn't ask for an explanation. You should know me that well to know that I will understand."

Geet spoke after a pause. "I know' but you know how it's been a habit lately. And we haven't stayed apart from each other in months."

Maan made her sit down. "That's not a problem. The point is that you shouldn't be worried on if I will understand or not. I have in the past and I will in the future."

Geet asked innocently, "And present?"

Maan could not help but smile at her question. "Yes present as well." She smiled and he smiled as well. Then his smile turned into a big grin as a plan developed in his head. The rest of the night went by normal'

In the morning, Geet woke up fast and got ready. She wrote a small note for Maan and left it next to the bed where he would see it. She left for the airport and insisted Ishwar that she could go on her own and he doesn't need to come all the way to the airport to bid her off.

Little did she know that the person in the blanket wasn't Maan at all. It was just a bunch of pillows lined up and covered to make it seem like he was sleeping. The truth was that he had gotten up even before Geet and had left. 

Precap: Where did Maan go ðŸ˜²

Previous: Chapter 10

Next: Chapter 12

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
lovely update ...continue soon
is maan going to london...nice update...loved it...
Awesome update...
Fabulous
Angel vs demon,n  imagination part was amazing..
wow maan will accompany geet...

luved it 
keep writing
Thanx for pm.