i'll update soon. 
ur welcome. 
uma
lova yu tooo 
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: PerfectYaRav

Khushi   🤗...thank u for the lovely update and PM...Maan chatting with someone and forgetting Geet...made me all 😡...but then he made up for it so cutely...Maaneet hug was awesome 😍...why do i feel Annie is related to Maan... waiting for so many mysteries to be solved...plz continue...TC  😊

Hey!! Ur most welcome and thanks Ratna! hehe you won't get mad later on ;) Loved the patch up though na ;) You'll know the relationship by next update hopefullly! I will. 

Haii love that gif 😳
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: disha_Maan.GC

awesome update
loved it 😃

Thank you so much!! 
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lil.mizz.smexii

i'm guessing Maan or Geet will be related to Annie :D

Not bad guees 😉
-Araina- thumbnail
Replied to all. Now gonna finish typing. Hopefully it'll be up before i have to go to sleep. 
-Araina- thumbnail
First and foremost, If you want pm for this FF then please please add the id  to your buddy list. I don't remember who asked so if YOU send the request to id, then I'll surely accept. Thank you ! Makes it easier for me to send out pmz  

Second, I still receive friend requests on this ID. If it's because you want pm on this FF then know that I don't send out pm from this account. I won't decline any friend requests but letting you all know. 

Replies are from page 93-07. Do read it once!! 😳

Chapter 8

Yash left for Mumbai with Raj. It wasn't planned but he just decided to come and visit India since he hadn't done so in years.  He missed the place. After all, it was where he grew up and had the best moment of his life! And not just the good memories but also the bad. On one side, he loved the place and missed it. And when thinking from another point, he wished this place never existed!

On one side, he missed his sisters and on the other side, he hated the fact of having to separate. As the plane landed and he stepped his foot on the land, a different sensation took over him. He breathed in the sweet smell of wet land around him. After completing the immigration and other processes, he came out along with Raj.

Raj asked, "How long has it been since you left?"

Yash replied, "Almost 5 years. Why?"

Raj replied, "No just asking. You won't be having your house to stay in na. Come with me. It'll be better than staying in some hotel."

Yash nodded and couldn't refuse his offer. After all, he was an honest person and a friend he made quickly. I'll have to be aware though. He knows Geet and as per my promise, I'll have to stay out of her sight.

The next day, the same lady before, was doing some work when she received a call on one of her cell. (Yes, she has many cells. And this particular one is only for secret things.) she knew very well, who that could be. She spoke, "Yes' what's the news?"

The person spoke, "Devika, a problem. Yash has landed in Mumbai." (Yup! I revealed the name. He-he not a surprise! Many of you guessed it. I'll reveal the man's name in the next 203 updates 😉 )

Devika's pen dropped from her hand. "What! That's not possible. This is sure right?"

Person: "Yes! I would never joke about something like this. My informers just told me they saw him getting out of the airport."

Devika was finding it hard to digest it all. "But it can't be. Yash had promised! No'I don't believe that him'him out of all will break it."

Person: "Relax. He was probably forced or something. I'll make sure Geet and him don't meet. Till then you decide on the next step. Have a nice day."

Devika replied absently, "Bye." She sat down on the bed running her hand through her hair. Things were happening. The same things she had been trying to prevent since forever. Fate was playing cruel games with her yet again. She broke down crying.

Why? Why do you do this all the time to me? I couldn't be happy but let them be. Please don't do anything ill this time. Give me strength that I can protect them. I don't want any of them hurt ever again. And like always, don't let Araina know. She's in Mumbai too. All three of them once again. I don't know what to do. Help me. Please! Please'

The next day, Deepika ( adopted mother) was finishing up in the kitchen making breakfast and setting up the table. Annie came out. After all, she can't stay in her room all her life. She had to move on.

She sat down with a determined face. I know what I have to do. And this time, I will not let anything stop me. As her dad also came and sat down, she spoke, "Who were they?"

Deepika: "They?"

Annie replied, "They meaning my parents." Deepika looked at her husband who nodded softly. She put the bowl down and pulled out the chair next to Annie. She spoke holding her hand, "Annie. We wish we knew. But we don't. When we adopted you, we weren't allowed to see your real parents." There was a pause for a second.

Great! The only time I am truly sure what I want to do, you take away the little hope I have. Now you show me the way!

Deepika continued, "But yes. We don't know your parents but we do know one thing. After insisting a lot, the sister at the orphanage told us that you have one older sister and a brother. We don't know their name though'"

Annie smiled. Awesome! This is enough to get started. Thanks for returning the hope! And yes, sorry for getting mad so soon. She looked at her mother and asked, "Umm. Is it alright with both of you if I try to find them? I know it's not possible with just this information, but I really want to."

Deepika patted her cheek. "Of course! You should know. And at any point you need our help, tell us. We don't know what we'll be able to do, but we'll do anything and everything we can."

Annie grinned. "Thank you so so much! You both are the best!" She pulled her dad in the hug as well. The couple blessed her while patting her head.

She was about to get up when Deepika pulled her down. "Where are you going? First finish your breakfast."

She grinned not able to hold the excitement in. she grabbed the paratha and stuffed a big piece of it in her mouth. "I'll eat on my way. Getting late. Love you Mumma. Uma." She threw flying kisses to both of them as they erupted in laughter. Both were happy for their daughter. She had accepted it and moving on for the best of everyone.

She came back just as fast with her bag and grabbing the car keys, ran out clashing the door behind her.

It was lunch time at the university which Annie had just joined. It was her second day and surprising as it is, everyone loves her! As for boys, you should know why. After all, a girl brought up in foreign land and then her dressing style! The girls envied her for that but they all loved her more for the bubbly nature and the sweet talks. No one would tell that she was brought up there.

Yes, her Hindi is sometimes a bit confusing to them due to her accent and lack of words. She spoke it but not much. Thus, her base was loose on the language. She would use more English words in a sentence. Since it was a university and not some local college, no one really seemed to have a problem with understanding her.

She was sitting in the common room with her laptop on her lap. Her friends had went to cafeteria to grab something to eat. She connected her laptop to the college network and signed into YM. She didn't see Maan online. Grr! You have to be offline when I have to tell you the most important thing in my life!

She left YM on incase he came online before she had to leave for her next class which wasn't starting until an hour and half later. She started surfing the net when a group of loud boys entered. She turned to look at them. At first with anger but then seeing a particular someone melted her heart. Oh he looks so hot!! She stared at her.

His eyes also fell on her. One person yelled, "Arjun!" he blinked away and looked at his friends. "What? Why are you yelling?"

One of them replied, "Dude, we've been trying to get your attention since the last ten minutes!"

He looked one last time at her and sat in a position where he could steal glances at her. One girl spoke in Annie's ear. "He's so hot na?"

It was now Annie's turn to blink away. It was in fact one of her friends. Covering up for herself, she said, "What? Who? And when did you guys come?"

Another girl replied, "Oh! Not long ago. Maybe about 10 minutes ago when both of you were drooling at each other."

She blushed. "Stop it yaar. Nothing like that. I was just thinking."

"Thinking'" a cheer of 'OH's' followed. The same group of boys now looked at them wondering what all that commotion was for. She felt embarrassed at being caught by Arjun and stuffed the piece of samosa and sandwich into both of their mouths.

Few minutes later, the game of stealing glances and looking away when they almost get caught continued. At the same time on both places, Arjun received a call from Maan while Annie received a pop up message from Maan.

(Yup, he was talking to both at same time with different devices. So please don't get confused. Arjun is saying everything to Maan and same with Annie.)

Maan's message read, "Hey! Online at this time?!" While on the phone he said, "Hey. You called me?"

Annie replied, "Yea. Lunch time. What's up?"

Arjun replied, "Might have. Forgot why. But bro, this is urgent. Your brother has officially lost it!"

Maan to Annie: "Oh! And the sky!"

Annie laughed. She replied, "You always have something new to say to that question!!

Maan spoke, "What are you talking about chote?"

Arjun looked at her while he said, "I'm in love!" As Maan heard this, the phone dropped from his hand and onto the bed on top of Geet's papers. She looked at him with dagger eyes and he mouthed a sorry as he put the phone back. "What?!"

Arjun: "Yes! Yes brother! You've got to help me"

Maan replied to Annie, "BRB (be right back in case you all don't know)"

Then he gave his full attention to Arjun. "Of course! But you aren't joking right?"

"No bro!"

"Wow! I can't believe you're in love!"

Now, Geet looked up from her work at the word 'love.' Maan saw that and put the cell on speaker while both listened for Arjun's reply.

"You know how I never believed in love at first sight? Well, God just proved me wrong."

Geet couldn't hold her excitement in and spoke, "That's all great. But who's the girl?"

Then she bit her tongue as she realized she just spoke and got Maan in trouble. Arjun replied, "Geet! Bro, how can you?! Anyways, I know nothing. That's why need your help."

Maan asked Geet: "Shall we?"

She grinned and said, "We shall!"

Both spoke together to Arjun, "Done deal!"

Arjun stood up. "Really? I love you both!"

Maan, "We know. Ok for now. Do one thing. Come home."

"Now? I have a class in an hour."

Geet thought and then said, "Alright. Then come after class. And control yourself and don't talk to her just yet."

Arjun obeyed and they cut the call.

At the same time they were having the talk, Annie's friends asked her what she was doing. She told them, "Nothing. Just chatting with a friend."

Maan then replied to her, "Hey yea sorry. Had to go."

Annie: "No prob. I have to tell you a few important things. "

Maan: "You too? Go ahead."

Annie: "Me too meaning?"

Maan: "Ha-ha Just that even my brother told me something important."

Annie: "Nice. Yea so what I have to tell you, it's sort of awkward telling over chat."

Maan: "Oh!" Then after a pause he typed another message, "Then how about we meet up? We've been friends for a long time. Since we live in the same city, why not meet?"

Annie: "Um'"

Maan: "If you have any problem then tell me."

Annie, "Yes sure. Tell me when and where."

Maan: "Awesome. Meet me at Joe's caf tomorrow during lunch?"

Annie: "Perfect! See you then."

Maan: "You're going right now?"

Annie: "Yes. Class will start soon and I also have to do a few things before. See you tomorrow."

Maan: "Sure. Have fun."

Geet seemed to be busy so Maan decided to talk to her later on at night. After dinner, Geet got back to work. Still, he decided to tell her.

Maan: "Geet, do know about my friend Annie? I had told you about her before?"

Geet nodded while typing something. He continued, "Well, we have decided to meet tomorrow as she moved to Mumbai as well and well it's close." Geet smiled and said, "That's good." She wasn't really listening but nodding to what he was saying. He noticed that and said, "I have decided to suicide"

Geet: "Nice."

Maan got super mad and shut the laptop screen. Geet yelled, "Maan!!"

"What?! You aren't even listening to me!"

"Yes I am."

"Oh really? What did I just say?"

"You said..." and started thinking as she really had no idea.

"Yea yea. Go on... I'm listening."

"Uh..." she held her ears. "Sorry"

"Hmm. Ok. So now listen. And he told him about the meeting. She smiled and said, "That's really nice."

"Yea. I want you to come along."

"Me?! What will I do there? I don't even know her. You are supposed to go meet her. Then go."

"I want you to come though. You both can meet too."

"What will I do after meeting her?"

"No arguments. You are coming with me and that's final. Be ready tomorrow afternoon at 1:00. Good night." And saying that he covered himself in bed sheets and turned the other way and closed his eyes. He really wasn't sleepy but pretended to be asleep so she wouldn't argue back.

Geet smiled and said, "Stubborn." She opened her laptop, saved the work and turning the lights off, she went to sleep too facing the other way. He turned the other way and held her by her waist surprising her. He said, "You are no less."

She gasped first at his so called compliment and the feel of his touch. She brushed the butterflies away and smiled punching him lightly in his stomach making him move away a little. Both went to sleep with a sweet smile on their faces.

Dramatic voice in background. What will happen next? Will the sweet smile stay or disappear? The long seen come back of the smile' will it be again stolen away? Will the forgotten yet fresh memories bring out the best or the worst in all their lives?

Precap: Annie, Maan, Geet, Raj, Yash. All together 😲

(I tried to include bits of all the scenes and people.)

The number of likes are decreasing with each update... And comments too  Is everyone just busy or do you all not like the FF anymore and thus are uninterested 😭 And many guessed on Annie's relationship. Well, now you should know. Past and all will be revealed during each update. Please be patient and in the next 10 updates or so, this FF will be coming to an end. 😳

Previous: Chapter 7

Next: Chapter 9

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
-mistcreationz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy reading!
Pmz sent
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
wow awesome update...
loved it...
arjun n annie love at first sight..
omg... all r together...
eagerly waiting...
plzzz continue soon...
thanks 4 the pm
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

interesting update...

until the mystery is not revealed story is little bit confusing...

now they all will meet...

thanx for pm...

Khushi don't be sad with the no. of likes...it happens sometimes...actually too much time gap in between updates is somewhat responsible for this...