Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diksnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't know what's gonna happen but I m pretty sure creatives have got something excited for us. I m loving this track
melissa05 thumbnail
Don't want Rads to die, let Dev repent in this birth and Radev union and cute scenes between them. The cute scenes will be good to watch.
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry, but This scenario is just not possible, Dev's heart is already aching, and so by that he has already got the intuition that Radhika is in some deep trouble. He is definitely going to go home and start searching and questioning on Radhika's whereabouts. The moment he comes to know of his disappearance and if BB does open her mouth about Radhika paying him a visit to the mutth, he can look there or else he is going to search off the whole of Mathura for her and also visit Mansaram's place for confirmation.

Dev will not sit still till the time he does not get an info on Rad's whereabouts. The news of Radhika's death will be introduced tomorrow itself by the end of the show or for surely on tuesaday, it won't be stretched for a week.
sodapop2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

here is a possibility:

Barkha pushes Radh down the rock and laughs her way back to the muth. Dev asks her where she was and also tells her about his intuition, Barkha quickly  cooks up a story that Rad was at the muth and was about to reveal the truth to the muthadeesh when she took her away and convinced her to go to Mansram for a few days. Dev believes her and goes back to PB with her. When everyone question about Rads, Barkha repeats the story. BB approaches Dev to warn him about why Rads went to meet him, Dev brushes her off, while Rohan overhears and goes in search of Rads. Rohan finds Rads and the cell phone and nurses her back to health. Rads recovers but loses her memory. Rohan makes her believe she is his wife and shows her some pictures also. Radh believes him (of course, no physical relationship)

Meanwhile, Dev goes to mansaram's to check on Rads secretly and finds she is not there. He slowly realises the game played by Barkha. Confronts her, but can not take any
drastic step as the property is in her name and also because he needs her to protect RPship.

Through some twists and turns, Rohan and Radhika land in PB.

So, now, the creatives will have their safe haven: two fake couples to play with. Fake pujas, ghoonghats, falling sindhoor, missed out rituals, more torture for Rads as she believes she is Rohan's wife, but getting attracted to Dev, so one more fake SR with rohan and rads where Rads tries to take her marriage to the next level in order not to get attracted to Dev and on and on and on...

Well the cell phone? In all probability, it will face the same fate as Nandu.

I know most of you hate this track. I too. But, I think creatives brains work in these lines. If not, I am the happiest!!

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sodapop2

here is a possibility:

Barkha pushes Radh down the rock and laughs her way back to the muth. Dev asks her where she was and also tells her about his intuition, Barkha quickly  cooks up a story that Rad was at the muth and was about to reveal the truth to the muthadeesh when she took her away and convinced her to go to Mansram for a few days. Dev believes her and goes back to PB with her. When everyone question about Rads, Barkha repeats the story. BB approaches Dev to warn him about why Rads went to meet him, Dev brushes her off, while Rohan overhears and goes in search of Rads. Rohan finds Rads and the cell phone and nurses her back to health. Rads recovers but loses her memory. Rohan makes her believe she is his wife and shows her some pictures also. Radh believes him (of course, no physical relationship)

Meanwhile, Dev goes to mansaram's to check on Rads secretly and finds she is not there. He slowly realises the game played by Barkha. Confronts her, but can not take any
drastic step as the property is in her name and also because he needs her to protect RPship.

Through some twists and turns, Rohan and Radhika land in PB.

So, now, the creatives will have their safe haven: two fake couples to play with. Fake pujas, ghoonghats, falling sindhoor, missed out rituals, more torture for Rads as she believes she is Rohan's wife, but getting attracted to Dev, so one more fake SR with rohan and rads where Rads tries to take her marriage to the next level in order not to get attracted to Dev and on and on and on...

Well the cell phone? In all probability, it will face the same fate as Nandu.

I know most of you hate this track. I too. But, I think creatives brains work in these lines. If not, I am the happiest!!

I actually think this is whats going to happen. Rohan is going to take full advantage of it if Rads looses her memory and if he finds her before Dev does.

I have another senario. Maheshwari will tell Dev about radhika going to the mutt to meet him. She obviously didn't meet him. when Radhika doesn't return home, Dev gets panicky(he is already restless...he knows rads is in some sort of trouble) and starts looking for Radhika. Police will be involved when he couldn't find her. There wont be any trace of her body except some blood on the road on a certain bend on the way to mutt. A close search and they find Radhika's cell phone in some bushes near this place.
Police and Dev check for evidence and they listen to the recording in radhika's cell phone. Dev realises Radhika had been telling him the truth alll this while (this is the part I really want to see...realising radhika was trying to tell him the truth all this while and him not trusting her...i want to see his emotional agony and repent severly about it...)
what happened to Radhika? well either she was pushed down a cliff and she survives or she actually dies and/or Barkha makes sure she actually is dead before pushing the body down the cliff(she's a doctor...she would know how to kill a person effectively 😭) If that happens a reincarnation track would  follow and I have no idea what would happen then...
If Radhika survives, she is going to be savved by someone who will enter as awhole new character or maybe chayya?? I dunno...the track would progress on the grounding of Dev refusing to believe Radhika is dead and making sure Barkha is thrown out to jail. Also Radhika might going to believ some one else is her husband.
Or else as sodapop2 suggested Rohan is going to get there first and going to convince radhika(she has to loose her memory here) that he is her husband... and so the whole drama will progress with fake suhag raats and radhika being attracted to Dev but being torn between rohan and Dev and blah blah blah...typical story line 🥱

What i want to see if Rohan gets there first and convinces rads that he is her husband, how Dev is going to react to it. Personally I want to see her siding with Rohan (he probably will have photoes of them together in their engagment while dev wont have proof to claim that he is her actual husband becuase the weeding happened in a hurry and evrything was covered under the goonghat) I want to see how dev will take it...he needs to get a taste of his own medicine when Rads refuses to take him as her husband... no physical contact with rohan ofcourse...rads will tell Rohan to wait untill her actuall memory returns...
So...im thinking this is going to be an interseting track😉
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
like this whole scenerio excep radhika loosing her memory then it will be just like cb 1 when dev lost his memory for real i think rads and rohan should pretend that rads has lost her memory and come tp PH as rohans wife and then go on from there
hate the reincarnation idea will be good if both radev are dead and are reborn at diff. places and then meet when grown up.
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Like the idea of Rohan&Radhika
I wanna see Dev cry&suffer for everytime he made our Rads suffer from when he refused to accept her as his wife(childhood wedding) till now
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
had posted how dev might behave on the 1st of oct was hoping it would not come true but lo and behold he is not worried about radhika (this is how zee tv and its writers want have a crappy story line trps go down and theres the reason to end the show )how can the cvs not let kanha interfare and prevent radhikas death looks like for zee kanha is just a name not lord krishan
will send emails to zee no matter what zee dishes out the one and only reason watch cb and will keep watching cb for avinash and radhika
hope others in the forum are thinking what iam saying is right