Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG OS:Dil ki baat..

Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey all!!It' s me again!!Another  OS on Maaneet...hope u'll enjoy  this one too..

DIL KI BAAT...

She was determined.She took her mobile and dialled his no.He took it in the 3rd ring.

"hey mishty!what's up"he asked in his usual chirpy voice.

"umm..Maan I wanna meet u nw.Where r u?"

"I'm at home,baby.Any problem?"

Problem.It's going to be for u Maan,she thought."No I want to talk to u about something important.Regarding us Maan."She stressed the word us  specifically to know how important it was.

"Ok.Do u want me to pick me up?"he asked.

"No.I'll come there by a cab."And she hung up.She prayed to her babaji hoping that everything went on well.She grabbed her duppatta and wrote a note for her parents who had gone out saying that she was going to meet Maan.

She reached his home in the next 3o mts.Dadi welcomed her."arey,kya hua?looks like u both can't stay without each other"she teased.If it had been any other day,she'd have blushed but today,only tears formed in her eyes.

"dadima,Maan kahaan hain?"she questioned.

"He's in the garden beta.He's there since morning."his dad who was descending the stairs replied before dadi could answer.

"Thanks uncle!"she said as she made her way towards the garden.

He was lying on the white,elegant,marble stone bench amidst the varieties of trees and plants and not to mention,the gurgling noise of the water from the fountain.He had his flute  beside him and was looking up at the sky.She made her way towards him and gently called out,"Maan"

He broke out of his reverie and looked to see the most beautiful face he had ever seen,the face of his fiance,Geet Handa.

He sat up and made her sit so that they faced each other.

"Kya baat hai jaan,you were so tensed on the phone"he asked with concern caressing her cheek.His concern brought tears to her eyes.

"woh..Maan..I want u..to..I want u to..b.reak our engagement!"She said with her eyes closed not having the courage to meet his chocolate brown eyes.His grip around her shoulder tightened as he yelled,"You want to..WHAT?????"

She dipped her head down.

He was clearly annoyed at her stupid and idiotic request.He stood up from the bench and rubbed his temples while she dipped her head low not wanting him to see her tears.He turned back frustrated,

"Just give me a reason Geet.Just give me one god damn reason"He shouted shaking her shoulders violently.

"I...I'm..not..a virgin anymore,Maan!"she replied in a hoarse whisper.She could feel him moving away from her.She looked up at him with pleading face.

"Geet,It's one of your pranks on me right?Geet pls tell me this is not true..pls"He begged her causing her to shed more tears.

"It's true Maan,It's true.The truth is always bitter Maan."she said accompanied with sobs.He instantly went towards her and hugged her tight.She reciprocated the hug making his shirt wet.

"They...raped me Maan..."she said during her sobs.

"It's okay baby.Ok.pls don't cry."he said rubbing the back of her hair.She was filled with dark memories of how she'd gone to Calcutta to attend her cousin sister's wedding before a month.

The return train was scheduled the next week with she and her parents going directly to Mumbai,but unfortunately her mami fell ill and she'd decided to take care of her as her cousin had gone on her Honeymoon.After Mami got all well She had boarded the train after 3 days her parents got home and her return ticket was available to Mumbai only through Delhi.She and Maan had been engaged,so she decided to give him a surprise by meeting him there directly.

She'd thought that the ladies' compartment was quite free and decided to take a siesta there.After that what happened she didn't know.The last thing she remembered was she was abandoned in the Delhi Railway station and some 'stranger' had helped her by calling her parents saying that it was just an accident while she'd gotten down the train.She was thankful to the 'stranger' who had helped her.

After her sobs gently subsided,Maan slowly lifted her chin to make her look into his eyes."Geet,do u remember what I told u exactly 1 year before when I 1st  met u?"

She nodded her head.

I YEAR BACK..

15th October 2010

Delhi Medical College

"Are u kidding us,Geet?"A chorus voice was heard.

"Nahi guys.I too thought the same when my parents told me that I'm getting married.His parents came and saw me.I think they liked me.They told that he'd come back only today and most probably will come home to meet me."she finished.

"But seriously dude,kuch socho.what will he do if he doesn't want u to continue studies,I mean U r in ur final year of ur dream,hav u ever thought what he'll say?"Samira(Sam) dropped the bombshell.

"I don't know yaar but he seems to be a nice guy!"she told as they were making their way to the canteen when they heard a huge honking sound of a car.

The girls opened their jaws to see a brand new sports car that too in their coll campus.The car stopped dead in its tracks near Geet and the window opened.Geet held her breath.

"Excuseme miss,Is that Geet Handa?"he asked.

"umm...Yes aur aap?"

Instead of answering her question,he just removed his sunglasses to reveal his handsome face.

"Its Maan,Maan Singh Khurana"he said.Then she remembered.He was the guy who she was getting married too.

"I know that I couldn't come to see you yesterday as I had an urgent work.Mind for a cup of coffee?"he asked in a typical gentleman type.

"JI??!"she sounded puzzled.He sensed her discomfort."I know u don't wanna trust me.Here talk to ur dad."he said as he handed over his BlackBerry to her.She looked at her frnds who were giving her 'something's-not-good' look.

"Hello,papaji,ji.nahi,mein theek hu.ji papaji"she hung up and returned his phone.

"So ready to trust me miss?"he asked as he got down off his car and came towards her.He held the door open for her and made her sit comfortable while he got her books and placed it on the backside.

He drove her to the 'Side Walk Cafe' and asked her to wait for him.The whole drive was silent and both of them hadstolen secret glances at each other.He returned with a bouquet of red roses and gave it to her.

"waise Geet ek baat puchon?U look gorgeous now rather than in the photo"He added with a smile causing her to blush.The whole evening had gone like that and he dropped her at her Nanima's house where she was staying till she completed her studies.

The whole evening was special and something was strong that connected both of them.That night,

Beep.

To:Geet

Hi wat r u doing?

To:Maan

Nothing.Was thinking abt our evening together.Thanks Maan.

Hey if u say thanks nd sry then half of our married life will go away.You're wondering what I'm talking abt right?I think I'd say an yes to Dad for our Marriage.What abt u?

To:Maan

I'm goin for a yes too.

I think we'll ask our parents to postpone our weddin for a year or so so that we can know each other better.But I can promise U 1 thing Geet.I'll be for u forever.I promise to stand beside u in ur success and failures.Just remember this.Ab so jao,Good N8.Swt Drmsss...

PRESENT..

She looked up at him.He told her,"Geet,I already know abt this"She looked up at him shocked.

"Haan geet,I had come to the railway station to send off my frnd,Arjun as his flight was cancelled the last minute.When I saw U curled up on the platform,I felt as if someone had stabbed me to death.

"I immediately admitted U to the nearby Hospital where doctors told me,U were brutually raped.I wanted to kill those guys barehanded.I called uncle and told a nearby passenger to tell him that u fell down the train while getting down.

"I also told the doc nt to inform anything abt u Geet.."

She looked up at the king of her heart with awe.She couldn't control herself anymore.She asked him,

"Then y did u still want to marry me Maan?Am I the last girl on earth?"

"Yes Geet,"he said,"You're the last girl on earth who is going to be suffering like this."

He was a gem,Yes,her precious gem.She hugged him tight with respect,honour and love.

She slowly looked up at him with shyfullness,when she felt his breath near her ear,in a bare whisper,"I Love U Mishty"

She felt her ears getting heated and a swallow singing a song for them accompanied with the symphony of the gurgling water...

ps:Please press the like if u liked it.Don't forget to criticise and comment!!!

love,

Amanda..(Back soon with hopefully another OS😆) 

Edited by Gurmina-rks - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Break.The.Code thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

awesome OS

thanks so much..Hey a help hw do u add link while sending PMS???😕🤢I'm sulking right nw...😭
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome os do u have 2nd part in mind plz if yes then update it
i want maan to kill that bast***
1 question was it a single person or more?
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Originally posted by: abinash079

<div></div>awesome os do u have 2nd part in mind plz if yes then update it
i want maan to kill that bast***
1 question was it a single person or more?

I planned for an epilogue I don't knw whether I can go on with it or nt 😉
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Originally posted by: anupm04

Awasome os

Thnk u so much
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Originally posted by: dash_aryan

Good One...