Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Take a DEEP BREATH people! :) plz read - Page 5

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
love the post...I am very happy with the ways things are going on in the show..

but as Nadz puts it...would like some love in the air but I guess there is love..lot of love but in a major denial mode...so Nadz hun, we just need to see the love in the expressions of Barun πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jazz. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree, we all have to be patient and we cannot forget that its a family drama on star plus..so they have to do it for trps!!πŸ˜•

Lets not lose hope people..th best is yet to come😊
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hies, Sumi! Nice post! 😳

I've gone through your above sayings, and as well as the Other People's frustration who are continuously pouring down their at a stretch, though i'm silent reader and just endure with time beings. Honestly Speaking! IPKKND is plausibly a Best Show, but the Only draw back is that the deficiency of its velocity, if the Show picks up its pace within One or Two Episodes everything will run in haste and come up laurels even though. I seriously don't have any problem or plights with the Entire Show, its just i'm just fed up with Shyam's track all i want is too get Over soon, 'coz it exasperates me to the core. Nothing else more than that!
However, in so far as the Khushi goes, if people thinks that she have hit the roads a bit too far thats their concern, Personally, She didn't done anything inequitable or impious that i'd tag her with any uncertain name. She just assumes that she would have been botched in her occupation, somewhere down in her Heart she feels guilt inside for not being succeeded by joining ASR and LA in the knots. Thats it, i don't find anything wrong with it. What she had done, she was loyal with her Job and above that! Anyways, i'm not accusing anyone, though! =)