Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kriya2011

Yaar sabki yahi halat ho jati hain Arhaan ko dekh kar aur saath main pooja hoto kuch dikhta hi nahi abhi tak i am dreaming about that pastry scene aur kal bhi kuch ho hi jata magar woh Neelima aa gayee bich main.

yes really alwayz cvs ends in short like tat, i love tat scene alot... Hame aur achhe se manav... Bahuth mehnath karo...aawww it was cho cho lubbly... He pulled pratz soo... Dont know wat to say... Aary looks killed me there.. Soo intence...
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Even I like this couples ... both r understaanding ...  thy r close friends , naturally thy 'll ask  her  whether she is happy wth him  by looking at his behaviour ... by coming episodes  we will c  dem  praising   Pratigya , dat u   got the BEST HUSBAND  & dat u r lucky  2 gt  Hubby like Krishna ...
Edited by Elvira22 - 12 years ago
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me too like this new couple. they r understanding. Abshisek is more understanding. ya they r prats friends they will ask her questions the prats now is different from who was at college so it is obvious right. in the article it said they will act as catalyst for the kriya. already kriya love each other a lot. only they have to mature and grow together. there will be somethin g otherwise cv's won;t bring them as a couple and that too as prats friends and this sudden kriya mumbai trip.so wait and watch.
Elvira22 thumbnail
Love dis jodi so much ...  love to c dem in  future track ...
 1st place to kriya 
 2nd  Abi& Nilima
 3rd Komarsh ...  rest i dont have any interest ...
Veena.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvira22

Even I like this couples ... both r understaanding ... thy r close friends , naturally thy 'll ask her whether she is happy wth him by looking at his behaviour ... by coming episodes we will c dem praising Pratigya , dat u got the BEST HUSBAND & dat u r lucky 2 gt Hubby like Krishna ...

Yes they will definitly get to know tat our Baba is unique n golden hearted n they will tell pratz is lucky to hav a partner like krish...
Veena.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: laks76

Me too like this new couple. they r understanding. Abshisek is more understanding. ya they r prats friends they will ask her questions the prats now is different from who was at college so it is obvious right. in the article it said they will act as catalyst for the kriya. already kriya love each other a lot. only they have to mature and grow together. there will be somethin g otherwise cv's won;t bring them as a couple and that too as prats friends and this sudden kriya mumbai trip.so wait and watch.

yeah completly agree with, n looking forward to see...
Veena.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvira22

Love dis jodi so much ... love to c dem in future track ...
1st place to kriya
2nd Abi& Nilima
3rd Komarsh ... rest i dont have any interest ...

hey i like tis order n agree with tis... But our kriya r just unique so so... Special...
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me too liking this new couple...
Elvira22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veena.S

hey i like tis order n agree with tis... But our kriya r just unique so so... Special...

No doubt Thy r THE BEST  on whole television ...