Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Kal El

Maybe Suzanne's kinky side enjoys Hrithik's extracurricular activities. Some like pain, some like fantasy. She likes this. I remember on Koffee she was very excited about other women hitting on him. 😆

OM i rmr that...she was so excited at the thought of other women showering love on hrithik, literally...😆
atleast om shanti om was bearable movie to watch, 2 minutes into sawariya and i was fixing the colour tunes on my tv...why the hell was everything blue??? havent watche dthe movie so dont know
Originally posted by: desigal90

Oh no, I think Kareena fell for Hrithik even BEFORE he got married.

Dont you guys remember the stories of how she didnt attend his wedding, but just sent flowers, which fueled the speculation even more!

then why would she do main prem ki diwani hoon, shows that she seriously craved some intamacy with him and vice versa him to (why did u get married if u have eyes on another women, weirdo)...and if u want to get that close with someone means that u r falling for that person...i think she was in love with him after her marriage and it stopped once she saw shahid... HAH,,,so technically hirtick got dumped, serves him right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Edited by choco786 - 12 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: choco786

atleast om shanti om was bearable movie to watch, 2 minutes into sawariya and i was fixing the colour tunes on my tv...why the hell was everything blue??? havent watche dthe movie so dont know

🤣
Originally posted by: Kal El

Maybe Suzanne's kinky side enjoys Hrithik's extracurricular activities. Some like pain, some like fantasy. She likes this. I remember on Koffee she was very excited about other women hitting on him. 😆

Omigosh yes...didnt she say something like if she was hrithik, shed go on a rampage and have fun with all the girls...😕🤣...hrithik was like "WHAT???"...and she was like "yeh u should"

seriously which wife talks like tht...? she was clearly on drugs or something...as seen from her behaviour on the show...😆
Originally posted by: choco786

oh yeh i concur...i actually was looking forward to saawariya more than OSO coz of my ranbir crush...but oh my gawwd...i slept 30 minutes into the movie and woke up right b4 the climax...and still understood EVERYTHING...thts how interesting the story was..😆

OSO was way better as a film...it was actually fun n interesting...

^^lolz, i remember that...she is crazy for liking other women to hit on her husben...thats prob why hitrick still with her, she probably searches women for him to hook up with herself... Edited by choco786 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

oh yeh i concur...i actually was looking forward to saawariya more than OSO coz of my ranbir crush...but oh my gawwd...i slept 30 minutes into the movie and woke up right b4 the climax...and still understood EVERYTHING...thts how interesting the story was..😆

OSO was way better as a film...it was actually fun n interesting...

u fell asleep in the towl scene??? lols that was the conflict,resolution and the climax of movie...not cause he looked hot, but after watching the promos it was only scene that evoked a response, i was clenching onto the couch dreading the moment when it would all fall down...
okay..i fell asleep right after sallu made an appearance...so the first time sonam sees salman...thts exactly where i fell asleep...

and i woke up again during the "Jaanejaan" song...and i still understood everything without any help...tht movie sucked balls man...😆
crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

oh gawwd...dunt remind me of those days...i became so sick of srk, sanjay leela bhansali, shreyas thalpade, arjun, deepika, sonam, farah, ranbir...EVERYONE associated sawariya or OSO...its like they were competing for promotions...

one channel had OSO promotions, the other had Sawariya promotions...it was always one of the two on my tv screen for almost a month...

i hope srk dosent go promotion crazy again...coz i seriously felt like strangling him to death before OSO released..😆

It'll probably be much worse ðŸ˜† There's too much at stake with this movie...SRK is probably gonna go all out so brace yourself!! It'll be interesting if another big movie releases on the same day. ha!