Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
^^yeh dunno..its kinda messed up...

coz hrithik kareena knew each other way b4 KNPH released and he got married...coz they were meant to do KNPH together...i think thts where all the flirting started...and maybe hrithik's marriage hurt kareena...

but then again, she did like 4 films with him post his marriage and she spoke well of him in the simi garewal interview saying tht he is a very dear friend...suzanne said on KWK recently tht she likes kareena too so there didnt seem to be a problem there...

maybe the last paragaph was all pretense...no idea wht happened there..

crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What...why the ponytail again? When did this happen? This is OSO days deja vu. No likey...
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Here I found this from the Dope on Bollywood thread, It was posted by sheldon :

Found another about Hrithik and Kareena:
Kareena Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan will never work together. Or so it seems. Though neither of the actors is willing to acknowledge their problems, they are offering platitudes such as 'we will work soon!'The industry happily welcomed Zoya Akhtar's effort to cast the golden couple in her debut project Kismet Talkies. But it seems that Hrithik was not too keen on working with Kareena, and she has been dumped.A year ago when Hrithik signed the film, I asked him about Kareena, "Well, I am not working in a project because of Kareena Kapoor." It was only after Hrithik had been signed, was Kareena approached. However it was obvious he was not too comfortable with Kareena being in the film."Farhan is a childhood friend, Zoya is like my sister and I am sure that she will make a fantastic film," he mentioned in an earlier interview. Nevertheless, the industry was quite surprised when Hrithik agreed to do the film. And here's why:The history of the chemistryIt all started with Subhash Ghai's Yaadein, which brought the sensational duo together for the first time. Though Hrithik was already married to Suzzane Khan, he was drawn to Bebo. Incidentally, it was Bebo who was vocal about her so-called 'affair' with Hrithik, knowing fully well that the news would catch on like wild fire.Adding fuel to the fire was a statement from a certain co-passenger on a foreign airline, alleging that Hrithik and Kareena were happily playing lovers throughout the flight. It was great fodder for tabloids that made quite a noise about the alleged 'sighting'. After Yaadein came Mujshe Dosti Karoge, Main Prem Ki Diwani and Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gham. Their brilliant onscreen chemistry was palpable, something that spilled over to real life, as the two were spotted by 'well-meaning individuals' at discotheques and restaurants. Kareena was reportedly possessive' about Hrithik, who in turn seemed to enjoy all the attention immensely.Mumbai tabloids and magazines were thus abuzz with 'details' of their so-called rollicking affair, while Suzanne suffered silently. "Suzzane was very hurt and wanted a way out. It was a critical moment for Hrithik. He chose Suzzane, because they has been good friends for years and really loved each other," says our source. But there was another twist in the tale around the corner.Another film and a threatHrithik signed Karan Johar's Kabhie Khushie Kabhie Gham, where he was paired with Kareena once more. "The film was shot abroad and the two had to spend time together. This time, rumours flew thick and fast and reached Sanjay Khan who called a meeting at his cousin Akbar Khan's place. Rakesh Roshan was summoned and asked to take stern action against his errant son. In fact, Rakesh Roshan sent a legal notice to Stardust magazine, which carried the news of Hrithik and Kareena's alleged romance as the cover story. Hrithik was issued a warning by the Khan-dan. They just couldn't allow such rumors to float around in the industry," says our source.The Roshan family decided not to cast Kareena in any of their home productions or allow Hrithik to act with her. All proposals were rejected. "It was a kind of financial setback for a lot of producers who were planning to cast both of them," admits a trade analyst. The Hrithik-Kareena pairing was touted as the next big thing in the industry. But it was forced to die a natural death.So after five years when the news of the two working together again reached the industry I confronted Hrithik about what went wrong between him and Kareena."Nothing. It was just that we were not offered any films after K3G," he said. We know for a fact that there have been umpteen offers for the two, and it was Hrithik who ignored all of them. When prodded, he said, "There were a couple of projects which I refused because none of them were exciting. And I have always stated for a fact that I don't sign films for my co-actors. Not at the cost of the script. I will only sign a film if I am completely sure about it."Hot denials and cold shouldersI have known Kareena for a long time. I was invited for Karisma's wedding where Bebo played the perfect hostess. A year ago when she signed Zoya's film, I was keen on meeting her. She wasintelligent enough to understand that this was certainly not one of those generic interviews. How does it feel to work with Hrithik again, I asked her. "Oh, great!" she answered, adding, "I signed the film because Zoya was making it, Hrithik just happened to be there." But what about the stories about your affair with Hrithik during K3G? "What rubbish," she retorted. "I never ever had an affair with Hrithik; those magazines would write anything. Don't believe them ya, they just want to sensationalise stories and sell them," she chirped. So if everything was fabricated what kept them apart for so many years? "We need to have projects to work on. If we don't have good projects obviously you won't get to see both of us on screen. Hrithik has been extremely choosy about his films, and he's not being signing too many films of late. I am glad that we'll be working together again after a long gap. There is no doubt about the fact that he is one of the finest actors I have worked with," said Bebo. Adding hastily, "But Shahid is the best!"Cut to the presentIs Kareena in touch with Suzzane Roshan, we ask. She snaps back, "Why are you asking me about Suzzane?" Some more prodding gets this response, "Yes. We are cordial and we exchange pleasantries via SMSes. It's not like we hang around together or she is my best friend, but we have noissues at all." Few months ago, one of my khabrus informed me that Hrithik was not happy with the first draft of Kismet Talkies. My source added, "When Zoya narrated the first draft to Hrithik he was not too excited about the project. By then he had already given two back to back hits and demanded a script that would ensure another one." Zoya had to re-work the script until it became a completely different film. Now Hrithik felt the female character did match with Kareena's image and they required someone else for the part.Admits Kareena, "Zoya has made certain changes in the script and she didn't approach me with the fresh one. I have read these malicious articles about Hrithik not wanting to work with me. I am reallyshocked by these reports, I know for a fact that Hrithik is too professional and he would never interfere with the casting of a film. I am sure we will work together as and when we get a good script."The good script, as they say, may just take an eternity to happen. 

Credit:http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/movie-stars-and-celebrities/revealed-the-hrithik-kareena-story.htm
Edited by lovedkruti - 12 years ago
the reason why i think they say good things about eachother is to mask the mutaul hatred...who would genuinly say good things about a husbends ex-lover...obviously they arent going to parade their hatread for eachother...but its weird how they were so close even after hitrick marriage, and main prem ki diwani hoon was quote an intemate film to do
oh gawwd...dunt remind me of those days...i became so sick of srk, sanjay leela bhansali, shreyas thalpade, arjun, deepika, sonam, farah, ranbir...EVERYONE associated sawariya or OSO...its like they were competing for promotions...

one channel had OSO promotions, the other had Sawariya promotions...it was always one of the two on my tv screen for almost a month...

i hope srk dosent go promotion crazy again...coz i seriously felt like strangling him to death before OSO released..😆
^^ well it bollywood, anyone can pretend to be anyone at the given frame of time...as in they always wear a facade and we hardly get to see the real person behind them...
Originally posted by: choco786

the reason why i think they say good things about eachother is to mask the mutaul hatred...who would genuinly say good things about a husbends ex-lover...obviously they arent going to parade their hatread for eachother...but its weird how they were so close even after hitrick marriage, and main prem ki diwani hoon was quote an intemate film to do

yeh apparently some source heard them full on flirting with each other during yaadein...plus, they seemed to be quite close during MDK shoot aswell...

but we dunno, the above photo might be a pretense too..😆...but the making videos seem like the two were on good terms...

MPKDH was when everything went wrong...just like the movie itself...😆

I know smartie...those days were arrrghhh...
it felt like they are participating in a rat race and each of them tried to come first ðŸ˜†
it was ridiculous...🥱
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh no, I think Kareena fell for Hrithik even BEFORE he got married.
Dont you guys remember the stories of how she didnt attend his wedding, but just sent flowers, which fueled the speculation even more!
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe Suzanne's kinky side enjoys Hrithik's extracurricular activities. Some like pain, some like fantasy. She likes this. I remember on Koffee she was very excited about other women hitting on him. 😆
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago