First Time Ever Watching D3. (;

monakhan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys, I'm Mona here and I'm new to this form. I just loved all the topics! (: Now I'm going to start watching my first episode of D3 today!  ðŸ˜µ Shocked, right? HAHA. But it's because I don't have Channel V on my TV so it was hard to keep up with D3 but man I just watched the first episode and it's AMAZING! REY-KRIYA ,<3 (: Ok so give me some examples of word how this show will be like and don't ruin it for me. LOL.  Looking forward to posts. Thanks you very much. (:

---------------------

NOTE: If anyone can PM me some Rey-Kriya caps that will be great because I want to make stuff on them (: 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Hey welcome! 

Couple of things you want to do for your easy transition to becoming a crazy Kriyansh/Arsha fans like ourselves 

--1)You need to watch AMAR and SHAKTI's performances from DID2 to feel the power of their dance and Chemistry. 
They were Voted the BEST Dancing Couple for DID season 2!. TRUST ME! Once you have seen their performances as a couple.. you will be able to connect to them in D3 very easily!

-----THEN you need to go to PIYU's youtube ONE STOP SHOP for everything Kriyansh! Its our database for everything related to Arsha and Kriyansh!
The link to her YT profile is http://www.youtube.com/user/KriYansh#p/u/62/jEh7ohaBdVk

---You need to like a few D3 FB pages 
This is PIYU's D3 fanpage where we get first hand update of episodes and what not
 ---Channel V official D3 page- We make sure to post our feedback here after every episode!

**Then You need to JOIN the MOST HAPPENING PLACE ON THIS FORUM... THE KRIYANSH AT! ** 
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
WELCOME...MF has giving u good tips. Since you are a DMG fan like myself you will notice some similar D3 moments...remember its the same makers so similar stuff here and there and you gotta love the red lockers and fire exit ðŸ˜‰ Like MF said watch ArSha on YT...they will make you crazy and give you reasons to love them more than Kriyansh...please check out my AT where its fans writing a list to reasons whey ArSha should hook up...you will get to know more about them through there(page 1)...https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1764469

Also if you love Kriyansh join the AT on here...we are at the 10th AT right now ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago
monakhan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you guys very much (: 
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: idreamaboutyou

Thank you guys very much (: 

Yea..

Definietly check out ROBIN's Arsha AT.. We have come up with 200 points.. for ARSHA.. Once you read it.. you can join in!
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
people have already gvn all suggestions and yes just do this watch the show regulaly and keep coming to this forum. U will feel great
~~ MICK ~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
welcome here. i just wanna say that  d 3 + India forums = perfect. . even i joined some time back and made some very Gud friends. ..
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hey hi and welcum to IF even i dont have channel v i watch it on YT next or the same after the epi 

u'll make gud frndz here ...must watch RDX party it aws really nice all stories started from there...

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

d3 forum is just so perfect forum,..we love it so much,..if u ve no [v] den don wry u ll get links evryday just gonna ve loads n loads of fun here!!

it feels so gr8 to welcum anyone to d forum,..n plz keep hitting d CM!!

JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
welcum 2 d forum!!!!🤗
i'm taniya