episode 3nd of "TVD"

sara_zara thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think most of U have seen episode 3...the people who did not seen it till now,I tell U little bit of it...my views is dat😉 the just now I saw the 3rd episode of the vampire diaries...story has taken to another tack...klaus N stefan wer best frnds in 1922🤢...stefan was in love the klaus sister N now she is bck😔...stefan told elena he does not want to cum bck😔,poor elena ðŸ˜­ she was crying😭...demon's fan will be happy now b'coz nxt episode will be abt  damon N elena I hope so😳😳😳...stefan N klaus sister..(robaka) romance will going to start...4 dis i'm not happy😔...damon start caring abt elena N elena will start feeling abt damon😳

DO UR comments

Edited by sara_zara - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naazu_gal thumbnail
wooow awesome post yaar...but I'm hating this stefan can't do dis to elena...she love's him alot,N he told like that...N start loving another girl...
zara_sara05 thumbnail
'leave me, forget me , hate me'...these the words told by stefan,wch were really heart breaking😭💔...
zara_sara05 thumbnail
They were soo in love with each other and Klaus and Stefan were good friends,wch not expected and robecca in love with stefan all old track is bck😛
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Sara,

we already have an  update thread up so kindly use that to post brief updates:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1865282

Topic closed!