Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Overall a cuutee a episode

S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey finally saw the epi today...may cablewala...grrr...there were no signals till 10.05...and they disappeared back at around 11.50...socha tha TV pe dekhungi...but aaj kismat me hi nahi tha...anyways...

haan the epi ws cute na

loved the way Maan is getting comfortable with Geet...😳😳

and look who is giving gyan on not to fight on choti choti baten...are Maan...u don't remember anything that's why...otherwise jhagade and fights me toh u both have no match😳...u and Geet can be easily awarded Phd for landing into fight outta anything...😳

😳but the cuteness thats there in Maaneet fight no one can have...

luck-prito are fighting...ok understandable...but Devini...Dev ko toh experience hona chahiye na...why does he need his bros advice...

and Dev learn some standard from your bro...wife ke breakfast banao toh something special like mushroom omelet...not kachauri's...warna fight toh hogi hi😆

and the tie romace...no words...GC ws looking handsome😳...and his expressions were ☺️
Edited by snehalS - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KTPROCKS thumbnail
u r rite dear

today episode was very cute
yeah right today Epi was swett n cuteee :)
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maneet werereally adorable in the last scene
I so wish i was Geet at that moment
GC looked really hot😳
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss_giggles

Maneet werereally adorable in the last scene

I so wish i was Geet at that moment
GC looked really hot😳

ahh...sometimes we are a bit J of Geet na😉..but its all GC/MSKs fault...if he is looking so hot then what can we do😉...I am watching it again and again...jab tak neend nahi ati
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Originally posted by: KTPROCKS

u r rite dear

today episode was very cute

Maan ws in very sweet mood today...from teaching Geet to drive..and patching up for cartoon couples😳
Edited by snehalS - 12 years ago
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sofiya-

yeah right today Epi was swett n cuteee :)

sweet taste for the weekend😃
manny136 thumbnail
yeah today was cute i knew if they had driving lessons Maaneet would be having Mahi moments more than actually geet learning how to drive😆. The tie scene was lovely as well but probably Adi will interrupt the moment sir!!!!!!!!!!!😛. As for the rest lucky preeto fight was understandable he wants her to diet she feels he's not being understanding and forcing her. That is a fight btwn a couple but the Devini, I was as lost as Dev was in tht argument. He had the right to point out how he felt and she should have heard his whole thought when he was trying to explain bout last night but no Nando only likes to hear the sound of her voice and everything else can take a hike. She is gonna ruin her marriage by herself coz she thinks she knows all. Dev really has bad luck in the wife department first NT and now Nando😆. I can get him falling for NT coz when she wants to charm someone she had personality both NT's but Nando all she does is jump to wrong conclusions and thinks she is right. I dunno why anyone would like her, her buddy Ranvir was lucky to escape tht😉. Unlike Lucky-preeto Devini don't actually have a reason to fight, totally wasting their and others time. If it can get bad just a few days after the wedding imagine if they decide to reveal Dev's entire past than there will be fireworks. maan is so wise trying to stop the fighting but wait till he and geet get into a fight 😉 lets c how he deals then. hope Maaneet find a quick way to help these not so happy couples soon so they can concentrate on themselves.
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
loved the way Maan is getting comfortable with Geet...
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Originally posted by: manny136

yeah today was cute i knew if they had driving lessons Maaneet would be having Mahi moments more than actually geet learning how to drive😆. The tie scene was lovely as well but probably Adi will interrupt the moment sir!!!!!!!!!!!😛. As for the rest lucky preeto fight was understandable he wants her to diet she feels he's not being understanding and forcing her. That is a fight btwn a couple but the Devini, I was as lost as Dev was in tht argument. He had the right to point out how he felt and she should have heard his whole thought when he was trying to explain bout last night but no Nando only likes to hear the sound of her voice and everything else can take a hike. She is gonna ruin her marriage by herself coz she thinks she knows all. Dev really has bad luck in the wife department first NT and now Nando😆. I can get him falling for NT coz when she wants to charm someone she had personality both NT's but Nando all she does is jump to wrong conclusions and thinks she is right. I dunno why anyone would like her, her buddy Ranvir was lucky to escape tht😉. Unlike Lucky-preeto Devini don't actually have a reason to fight, totally wasting their and others time. If it can get bad just a few days after the wedding imagine if they decide to reveal Dev's entire past than there will be fireworks. maan is so wise trying to stop the fighting but wait till he and geet get into a fight 😉 lets c how he deals then. hope Maaneet find a quick way to help these not so happy couples soon so they can concentrate on themselves.

yeah I seriously dont understans this Nandini...first she wanted a secret one night wedding...and then she ws more interested in working at office than her HM...i would have understand if dev is nt interested much in HM...but this nano...may she finds working with MSK hotter than HM with DSK😆😆

yeah...I want Maaneet also to have lil nok-jhok when they try to patch up these other problems...lets see what MSK has to say then😳😳