Pratigya

The new couple

minto123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am sorry if this offends anyone but i think kriya were better off without the new couple(abhishek and whatever the girls name is)
The first 3 days of their honeymoon were sooo cute but today the episode was all about krishna being confused and under an inferiority complex because of him not being able to understand what Pratigya and her friends were talking about. 
I know i would have been angry if something like this happened with me but then again this is only my pov. I am sorry again if this offends anyone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No dear,you are free to express your opinion😊.I agree that they were having a gala time alone but look at this way would Krishna ever have realised how P was before if they wouldn't have met new couple.Also who knows seeing the new couple our Kriya's bond become's more stronger😉😛
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Krishna felt inferior... he was just angry that they being rude by speaking in a lang which he did not know... 
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no i guess that pratigya will support krishna in everything what will happen n that willl make krishna feel that pratigya luvs him trulyyy!!!!!!
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i didn't like this Nilima's attitude..   
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

i didn't like this Nilima's attitude..   

Yup!!! she ws a bit rude to ask a Q like this to P, whn she cn clearly see how P beaming being with K...
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arryline

No dear,you are free to express your opinion😊.I agree that they were having a gala time alone but look at this way would Krishna ever have realised how P was before if they wouldn't have met new couple.Also who knows seeing the new couple our Kriya's bond become's more stronger😉😛

Very true...I too feel that the motive of CVs behind this abhishek-neelima track is to introduce P's past to K...hope their reltnship emerges stronger after all revelations r made...
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: babithaj

Yup!!! she ws a bit rude to ask a Q like this to P, whn she cn clearly see how P beaming being with K...

exactly! how can she even judge Krishna just from what she has seen of him in a day.. he has his own different ways of dealing with people and things but that doesn't make him any worse then these civilized urban people.. 😕 Hope P gives her a nice answer. 

While i will also like K to think about how he can make her life more better. not that she ain't content now.. 

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well yaar shes her friend n u all know krishna is different to her n any stranger (FRIENDS OF PRATIGYA) would react like this...even prats family wasnt ready to accept him as he was different

but hes a very nice person n prats came to know about it after marriage n others will give remarks about krishna's different attitude, but prats willl support him! as she knows how krishna is