Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: momma1128

Why wouldn't that action be appreciated by everyone - they had all wanted Arnav to get married and were totally against the idea of him living with La, but in order to keep him in the house they agreed to La moving there.

It goes to how weak KKG's character sketch is that the CV's are trying to make us a believe that someone believes their job description includes forcing someone to marry someone else.  It's ludicrous.

My gripe entirely..the literal interpretation ..why can 't give more depth..but I guess it is GH all the way

Awesome
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I know someone who is as meddlesome as Khushi or worse... While she approaches with best intentions, it irks the hell out of me because she has never learned to respect others perspective or decisions. Everything is either black or white for her, and she acts on her impulses to set things right, which according to her isn't. So I can understand where Khushi comes from.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah KKG can you PLEASE back off from flogging this dead horse called LA? I know she is your freind now, and I LOVED that moment between the two of them when La gave her a gift and said "you are very nice, I will never forget the times we spent at RM together"...I felt my eyes tear up at that scene.

I think for La, the thing that really worked for her while at RM was the friendship that she formed with Kushi. Therefore misguided Miss Kushi now thinks she HAS to help her new BFF to win back Ex Kadoos BF! LOL

But PLEASE at least figure out by next week that this is NOT going to happen and LA does not want to come back and ASR does not want her back. La now knows what she wants in a future relationship and she will now know what to expect from her next relationship!

Good luck La!
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Khushi is gettin mor desperate..n arnavs expressions r mor confusin wid every epi..dis is leadin 2 our frustratn..n cvs gv us shyamful epi as icing 4 us..along wid arnav n khushi v r falling in luv 2..wid Arhi n IPKKND!!i guess so many posts indicates our symptoms:-D