Ahem has Split Personality Disorder..

PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Bechara Ahem..  Usko yeh tak yaad nahi hai ki exam khatam ho chuka.. i wd say he is suffering from Split Personality... ðŸ˜›

Actual Personality: He just wants to stay with Gopi.. he want everything best in her.. whether it is studies, or manners, or respect, or responsibilities or his mom's love.. he knew Gopi is the perfect bahu to his mom and like a daughter to Koki.. Ahem has this respect to Gopi bt his another fake personality leaves us wonder which one is real.. 

Fake Personality: his temper raises when he realizes that he is doing something for Gopi.. or someone notices his concern towards his wife.. hw wants to run away from this feeling which his fake personality adds fuel to fire.. 

Jigar is giggling at him.. aur hum bhi ðŸ˜† 

One day has to come to realize that he loves someone whom he hate from the beginning.. ðŸ¤”
Ahem, you cannot run away from yourself.. !!!  ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜ƒ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PN_luvs_Arjun

Bechara Ahem..  Usko yeh tak yaad nahi hai ki exam khatam ho chuka.. i wd say he is suffering from Split Personality... ðŸ˜›

Actual Personality: He just wants to stay with Gopi.. he want everything best in her.. whether it is studies, or manners, or respect, or responsibilities or his mom's love.. he knew Gopi is the perfect bahu to his mom and like a daughter to Koki.. Ahem has this respect to Gopi bt his another fake personality leaves us wonder which one is real.. 

Fake Personality: his temper raises when he realizes that he is doing something for Gopi.. or someone notices his concern towards his wife.. hw wants to run away from this feeling which his fake personality adds fuel to fire.. 

Jigar is giggling at him.. aur hum bhi ðŸ˜† 

One day has to come to realize that he loves someone whom he hate from the beginning.. ðŸ¤”
Ahem, you cannot run away from yourself.. !!!  ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜ƒ 

am i concerned about him today. I actually giggling about his behaviour today along with jigar
lol
he doesn't he know when and how he is helping her, can't believe that he doesn't know he is attached to her now.
Realize now Mr Perfect before its too late
like ur analysis
Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww..He is still in denial, but won't able to run too far anymore, because he still have to help her finish her studies. One day the dam is going to burst and he won't be able to hold back.