~: EHMMBH Query/Help Desk :~ - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
there are only two repeats dear one at 9:30 am and the other at 4pm :))

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Can anyone tell how to download videos of this show from star player.. as i find mostly non hd videos from youtube that too many have copyright in between important scenes hence i find it difficult to make something from such videos.. so is their any direct method please suggest..

Thanks ðŸ˜›
Can anyone tell me who the video person is for Ek hazaron mein? 
Desperitly need to watch yesterday's and today's episode! :D 
Please and thanks ! 
Originally posted by sugarplumyum06

Hello! I was wondering can neone upload background tunes in the shw? I requested it in the media gallery bt hvnt gttn a reply!! Ne help would b appreciated!! Thanx! :)

Hey, I'll try and do it as soon as possible, but it may take some time. Someone else might upload it sooner...I'm sure many of us want it. :) But if no one does it in a day or two, then I'll do it. :)
That wasn't really helpful but hope you're ok. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Can anyone tell how to download videos of this show from star player.. as i find mostly non hd videos from youtube that too many have copyright in between important scenes hence i find it difficult to make something from such videos.. so is their any direct method please suggest..

Thanks ðŸ˜›

Hey! :)

Erm, I dunno much about star player sorry! But  Dhruvie uploads the daily episodes and provides the download link as well, I think. May be you can download from there? Hoe that helped. ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by sparkling-star

Can anyone tell me who the video person is for Ek hazaron mein? 
Desperitly need to watch yesterday's and today's episode! :D 
Please and thanks ! 

Hey! Dhruvie uploads the daily episodes of EHMMBH. :)
Here are the links to today's and yesterday's epis-

Hope that helped. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by kasharti1

Erm, I dunno much about star player sorry! But  Dhruvie uploads the daily episodes and provides the download link as well, I think. May be you can download from there? Hoe that helped. ðŸ˜Š

Hope that helped. ðŸ˜Š

Thanks for answering.. I will try to download them ðŸ˜Š

But one request.. keep that video mansion section updated (if you are working for that dept) as the links which you gave now were missing in that section before ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Thanks for answering.. I will try to download them ðŸ˜Š

But one request.. keep that video mansion section updated (if you are working for that dept) as the links which you gave now were missing in that section before ðŸ˜›

No, I am not working for that dept., actually, since this is a new show, we don't have any mods yet. But we will be getting them soon and then everything will be in order. We'll just have to wait till then, it's just a matter of a short time. ;) 
Originally posted by kasharti1

Hey! Dhruvie uploads the daily episodes of EHMMBH. :)
Here are the links to today's and yesterday's epis-

Hope that helped. ðŸ˜Š

Really sorry .. Is there any other links .. Cause this vid is not working .. or even loading for me .. Sorry for the trouble once again. 
Edited by sparkling-star - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sparkling-star

Really sorry .. Is there any other links .. Cause this vid is not working .. or even loading for me .. Sorry for the trouble once again. 

Hey, no problem. :)
Hmmm...sorry, I don't have any other link. :( I just checked the links and they're working for me alright. May be try once again? ðŸ˜³