Why serials are about women???

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Why serials aka daily indian soap operas are about women: take Kasamh Se which is mainly about Bani, Piya Ka Ghar about Rimjhim and Kyunki saas kabhi...mainly about Tulsi?
Was just asking this questions to my frnds at skool?
I guees it's coz
Many women and girls love to watch these shows even if most of the time its non-sense wen girls get addicted to it, its so difficult 2 stop watching, huh? Many men in our country almost neva watch these shows calling it 'ridiculous'. Well, some are, as if they neva want to end? Just thought of asking coz am trying to quit watching KS. Bye.

Find yourself, coz i can't find you, be urself, who are u?
it's a part of a Song
Lots of love and tc

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manutd999 thumbnail
serials for girls and cars and bikes and gadgets for boys ;)
 now tell me wich addiction is more economical???

most of d gadgets dat boys buy r useless so r most of d serials on tv
they buy em and waste tym wit em and we girls just watch tv and waste tym

so anyway girls r more economical addictions dan boys so we'r gud :)
music_girl thumbnail
totally agreed! Economical addiction! Never thought of that. Cute now i'll trouble my brother like he used to trouble me wiz serials! πŸ˜† He almost buys a memory card every month + keep repairing his gizmos! Long Live Girls! πŸ˜†
harshdb thumbnail
because films more about menπŸ˜‰. ok jokes apart... i think women watch serials  more than men...  Edited by harshdb - 12 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
                                  Topic: Films/movies

Maybe action films! Even though i agree, we, girls waste a lot of time watching serials. But even action films or hollywood films are about both girls n boys, coz wat is the use of making a film if no girl finds it gud n r only about boy's stuff. Coz the hero of the film must definately fall in love or have a girlfriend!
Just guessing! 😊
 In my country men don't even watch a serial for its 20 minutes or wateva. They just glance on the screen and say  '(name) you're wasting your time, go n revise 4 ur exams'. Arghh, sometimes its annoying when u expect something gud on the screen and turn out to be a kaput!!!

Any1 interested in the FF i just started, here's the link
Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago