Book 2::Eternally Waiting 4 U Update3 JAN 12 PG149 - Page 63

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome..loved it...

arrggh..what did alina do? abhay as bad man...wow...and he killed panchi...good..may her soul rest in peace...😆...but waiting to know piya's reaction...
Originally posted by bellaaa

omg poor abhay now what happen bet abhay piya shit yar plz abhay jaldi theak ho jai
 This was to shake the FF up it was getting too romantic and a little too lax. 
Originally posted by friends2805

Itz simply gr88...I Can't wait to see Pia's reaction to this new Abhay...I hope that he learns how to control himself...or atleast Alina should help...Btw...awesome update...😊
 Abhay will be drumming a lot of blood into his system. Jeh's nearly dead just needs a little nudge from Abhay.
Originally posted by hpoirotac

oh no no...😭😭you made abhay a monster😭
well at least you had him kill you-know-who😊

now the suspense is gonna kill me...update soon!

thanks for the pm😊
Jeh is still breathing Pia hasn't learnt about Jeh ebing a werewolf yet but she will do very soon.
Originally posted by prerna26

Awesome Update!😊

Abhay killed Panchi...😲Waiting for Pia's reactions and hope Alina and Pia will be able to help him. Update Asap.😃
Abhay is dancing in Euphoria. He's on the ride of his life.

Pia's reaction will be fun to watch
Originally posted by snitchseeker

Whoa   Ayesha I love this. I dig it.

Now I wanna see Pia's reaction. Let Love fight NOW.

Truly Brilliant

The darkness has claimed ABHAY but will the LIGHT bring him back is the main question?
Originally posted by shona_rtfan

oh god jus hate dis maithali n jeh
continue more soon
They are both very evil
Originally posted by piyabhay4ever

wow, abhay has become a ripper. Wonder how piya will react when she sees abhay. Alina is such a fool. She messed up big time. Hope she sets everything straight soon
Pia won't be giving ABHAY any flowers that is for sure but she will help her man back

Alina will be on team ABHAY now and help undo the DAMAGE.
Originally posted by strawberryrashu

Abhay killed 2 girls... for blood tune use khuni bana diya ðŸ˜­ayshu btw he killed jai i loved it ðŸ˜†and tina is metz ...hope alina and pia help him😛alina and sid i loved it when alina spoke to sid
Jeh is still alive yar but in critical condition.

Tina is Maithali.

Alina and Pia will pick up the pieces 

Alina is growing in confidence already so its not all bad.

I prefer a killer in ABHAY I think he'd be so cute
Originally posted by abhiyan_soni

superb update ayesha !!!!

maithali turn abhay to evil vampire...i love this twist .abhay  kill two women .poor alina was helpless matz and sid use   alina against abhay but end alina understand sid is plan now  she help abhay to make him normal .sid ke panchi par comment was superb  . and end  mein jey   also loose against abhay .but i m waiting for pia reaction .  i love this update . wonderful written . waiting for next .
I love evil MAITHALI. She is a woman on a mission
Alina will help Abhay now with Pia's help. She knows what Sid's true intentions are sort of.