Book 2::Eternally Waiting 4 U Update3 JAN 12 PG149 - Page 60

Posted: 12 years ago
ayeshu..that was awesome..omg..abhiya were so hot..loved it..and alina...she is hell bent on destroying abhay..arrgghh...continue soon..
Originally posted by Akshi0019

woh dr!!! dats is sizling hott!!!
pia is getting wilder n naughty!!! but i liked her!!!!
misha spills out on jey dats gr8!!!!
it was a super hott update...
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm!!!
  This FF may have to wait a little bit as i am busy updating my SS and hopefully my other FF.😆Otherwise i think ABHIYA are pretty much in their own little world and this is as good as it gets for them. U R warned darker times is on them soon
Originally posted by peehu24

ayeshu..that was awesome..omg..abhiya were so hot..loved it..and alina...she is hell bent on destroying abhay..arrgghh...continue soon..
🤣 aBHIYA R extremely HOT what can i do huh but show it off😉
Originally posted by pratiksha2009

god what a hot update, pia is getting wild day by day, she becoming bad girl when it comest to abhay , i love misha consern for her sister, and the way she warn jeh, jeh he need to think something else other then abhay, he is too jealous of pia, because she get abhay and he dont 🤣
 Well the next parter will be very dark so i have warned U girls already
Dark means ayshu fights and khun kharaba
hm..its gotta be dark..this only heightens the depth of their love..

:::Precap 31:::Drowning:::

The next few days for Alina were as if she were on tenterhooks. She'd gotten Abhay right where she wanted him. That night Alina found a strager she'd never met formerly smirking in delight flashing her dark smiky eyes at her. She'd cornered her. Alina could smell the decay was on guard now. The woman slowly hovered around Alina and spoke like she was some kind of royalty.

Tina gave Alina her chilliest smile-So U want to turn Abhayendra into a rogue vampire? I didn't think U had it in U She-Wolf? I'm impressed. Now finish the job off. Bring him to me. He'll bite the bullet Alina.
Alina stammered wavering like a nervous wreck-How do U know me?
Tina's ice flashed neon ble-Oh I know U very well Alina. I know your family are all werewolves. Now go get Abhay like a good girl and change him into a bad boy.
Alina's heart wasn't in on it-Maithali!
Tina changed into her vampire form revealing Maithali's addictive nature and those sharp strong features-That's right? Now do as U were instructed. I have a surprise for my beloved.
Alina gulped-Abhay loves Pia. U can't break them up.
Maithali haughtily bellowed-Your job was to snatch everything from Abhay U weakling. But U are talking back at me. Go now and get me Abhayendra. Or You'll never win Sid's love.
Alina's shocked eyes only delighted Maithali's evil mind-Fine.
Maithali gave a sweet laugh rippling through Alina like a chill down her spine-Oh don't worry Sid's just Sid. U can have him all to yourself Alina. He's only good at following orders but he makes stupid mistakes. U two deserve each other.

Alina felt insecure for the first time. Maithali owned Sid's heart and there was no way she was going to lose Sid to Maithali. If she wanted Abhay then she'd get Abhay even if it meant breaking pIa and Abhay up. Abhay was turning now anyway.

:::Update 31:::Drowning:::

It was very dark in the woods with the air filled with mist. There was a stillness of the night rattling Abhay's mind. What was going on here he thought to himself? Why did he feel like a caged animal waiting to rip out from his skin like a skinwalker. His throat burned at the scent of blood. This had never happened to him before. A week had passed and he was feeling even more addicted to blood. He was drawn to it but it baffled him as to why this was even remotely possible. Through the foggy night he could hear the footsteps of Alina smiling to himself but his senses were alerting him of danger ahead of him.

Then a woman tumbled at his feet out of no where and she was bleeding. She was whimpering in pain and Abhay's eyes turned black. No longer icy blue but hunger was emerging as the victor here. Then came Pia looking so serenely at him hoping Abhay would heal the girl. Then came Alina looking very scared but she too urged him to take the girl and heal her. The scent of blood had taken over his entire body ad Pia came to his side. Abhay fought hard digging his feet to the ground. Pia came towards Abhay regally and then picked the girl up, shifting her neck teasing Abhay. He turned his gaze at Pia looking bleakly at her and then before he could react she'd grabbed hold of his face to the girls neck and the rest was history. The only picture he'd envisioned was the pure warm red liquid he'd consumed slowly but then he'd started guzzling it down like he'd never tasted it before. It was intoxicating his senses drugging him up and he wanted more.

Alina closed her eyes at the calamity before her. Abhay was scary when he was feeding. Alina saw him drop the girl to the ground so heartlessly. Then he flashed directly at her staring her out with disgust on his eyes like she was scum of the earth. Alina back away slowly getting away from his reach. Then Abhay gave Alina a smirk before biting her out of spite cottoning on to what was going on here. He knew Pia wasn't his Pia because his Pia would never tempt him with blood and neither would she allow another woman to even get this close to him just to heal her unless it was her sister. Abhay drank to his hearts content taking with him Alina's essence flowing freely through him. Alina fought Abhay off as best as she could blasting him with her mind. What had she done? He was her friend. The only one she had for love. Alina's eyes watered watching Abhay scream falling to the ground. His face smeared with blood. 

Maithali gave a hysterical laugh filled with her ego at owning Abhay again-See Abhayendra we aren't that different. U think its easy to fight what we are? Its just nature baby. We are the top of natures food chain. Human's are just cattle, Werewolves are our neemy but their blood doesn't give us life the way human blood does Abhay. Savour every drop baby. Become my Abhayendra again. U are only mine. 
Abhay tried to make himself throw the blood up but it was too late weakly pleading with Maithali-Don't do this to me Maithali. I'm not anything like U. I don't kill humans. 
Maithali touches Abhay's bloody red cheecks and licks the blood groaning with satisfaction-U are mine to keep forever Abhay. We promised each other we'd be each others forever. U forgot your promise Abhay but i haven't. I still love U baby. I always will. U just replaced me with a Human. (She spits) Pia can never be anything like me Abhay. I am superior to her. I can give U the world Abhay. Together we can rule this world just join me baby.
Abhay pushed Maithali's hands off of him enraging the demon inside of her-U can never be Pia. She is everything your not Maithali. U are just a shadow of what U used to be. U were once a beatiful Princess who ruled my HEART because U Loved unconditionally. Your heart was pure and U cared for people and their feelings but now U are as cold as the night Maithali. Your HEART is black theres no light in it. I loved the human U but this Vampire standing before me is a stranger. U are the enemy Maithali. If the vampire superiors saw U you'd be dead. I can never love U Maithali not unless U could mend your ways but even then its too late. I've given myself to Pia. She's is my WORLD.
Maithali hissed feeling the murderous urge to finish this b***h. No she'd have fun first watch this human suffer-Oh U think i care about reforming Abhay. U told me to change but why should i? I don't love U any less but U have become infected by the disease that is Pia. Her name makes me sick. U must have wondered what her blood tastes like Abhay. I know you've tasted it before but not the way it should be done. U haven't been faithful to me Abhay. I can smell he stench all over U. Don't worry i'll forgive U but U need to drink more. I need U to be a bad boy Abhay. My very own Vampire LOVER.
Abhay gives Alina an obnoxious look wanting to rip the girls throat out-U will Pay Alina.
Alina cried-She threatened me Abhay. SHE...
Maithali laughed mocking Alina-For pities sake U weak little insult to werewolves. U are their leader i feel for them already because i will overthrow U werewolves out of the race for Power. Sid was behind all of this. U think i don't know when my own maker goes looking for puppets to play as he pleases? I've been playing him for 200 years.
Alina got angry but she was weak and couldn't fight Maithali and Abhay on her own-Maithali U think U can win this game? U can't there's too many of us.
Maithali held Alina's neck-Well U don't represent your people well. U need to back off throwing Alina's body against a tree-I can snap your neck anytime i want but i need U in this game for now. Abhay time for dessert a big fat main meal with Dessert. 

Abhay heard the sound of a woman he recognized was gagged by Maithali. He saw her go off and bring the bloodied body before him. The blood was too strong taking over again only this time he couldn't fight the urge. He simply gave into his need. It hurt not to. The desperation inside of him had only just peaked and he dug his fangs into the fatty flesh of the woman before him. Her eyes were staring at him in fear of what they were. Her blood reminded him of the one he craved the most. Pia's blood was like an elixir to him and he made unever tears to her neck. It was Panchi's memories flowing through him. He clung to Panchi and sloppily drank from her every ounce of blood she had left inside of her nad tossed her like she was trash. Abhay wiped his mouth feeling even hungrier than ever before. His hunger for blood was just the beginning. Abhay's thirst had not been quenched. He needed more, wanted it it like he'd never wanted anything else in his dark existance. Blood and Pia were all he could think of. 

Maithali crushed Abhay's mouth with hers revelling in the animal she had turned Abhay into. This was the Abhayendra she wanted to see. He wasn't the sorry excuse of a vampire she'd seen in the past but a lethal Vampire like herself. This was the first step to transforming Abhayendra into a fully fledged human blood drinker. In this war of dominance Pia would lose leaving Abhay all to herself. Maithali smirked in glee. The wretched human would never forgive Abhay for killing her sister. It was a cardinal rule in maintaining a human relation never touch a family member. Abhay had sucked this fatso dry. Abhay tore his mouth away from Maithali and ran from her disgusted by his actions. He had to go hide somewhere so he didn't hurt another soul. His mind had been polluted and this need for more blood took over him. Guilt ate away at him. He'd broken the vampires rules.

Alina had scurried away fleeing from the scene. She'd alienated Abhay away from her. Two girls had died. It was all her fault. She was just as bad as her family. Alina had to see Sid because following Abhay was suicide. Who knew what he'd do but she had to fix her mistakes. Sid promised tehy'd be together as soon as his brother wavered to the dark side. Alina would return Abhay back to normal as soon as Sid was all hers again. Maithali was one woman she wanted to stay the hell away from. Alina had to keep Abhay's dalliance a secret. Her brother would love to rub it in Abhay's face.

Sid saw Alina's deer in the headlights look and gave her a hug and saw the bite marks on her neck. He smirked at that look of victory embracing Alina into his arms. She'd come good. It surprised him how successful she'd been. He was proud of her for doing what he could not. This was a brilliant plan turning little brother on the same team. This would make an even playing field with brother dear lost in the wilderness.

Alina felt Sid kissing her wounds healing them and then he gazed into those chocolate brown eyes-U finally did it Alina. U were the oen to turn Abhay Raichand into a killer. A cold blooded killer and i must say i had my doubts but U have surpassed all of my expectations.
Alina still felt empty inside. She'd betrayed a friend but she had to admit the look on Sid's face was worth staring at-I think now U can come out and show yourself Sid. Panchi's dead. She's no more. Abhay killed her.
Sid whistled at this news-Birdies flown away. My condolences to any ghosts who'll meet her on the other side. She'll probably eat them up as well. See U did a noble job by ridding of a woman causing world hunger. Now she was a Sloth.

Alina was still trembling in Sid's arms. He comforted her by caressing her cheek-Alina baby don't be so afraid (Sid kissed Alina's soft lips making her melt in his arms. It was always easy making Alina play to his tune. Her inexperience was so evident but he loved the way her hand had found its place nestling on his back. Then he'd broken the kiss off feeling the desire in Alina had startled the hell out of him. It made something inside of him awaken) Alina i told U i'd always be by your side.
Alina was looking a little dazed still living a nightmare and a dream both conflicted the other-I have to go Sid. I've had a long night.
Now this was a change of events. Sid was usually the one shooing Alina away but Alina had never been the first to leave-Alina baby stay a little longer. Sid's feeling a little alone.
Alina let go of Sid-I've been through a lot Sid. Jeh will kill me and i have already made an enemy out of Abhay. U will wait until morning. Its not like U have anywhere to go right? I'll see U tomorrow or maybe the next day.
 Sid was getting impatient-No i want U to stay here with me Alina. Now! We have more plans to make. I want my brother fully turned. I want to make him into a monster like us.
Alina stood up for herself for once remembering what Abhay once told her-I am my own person Sid. Nobody will take advantage of me. NOBODY! Do U even Love me? Is this all about exacting revenge? From a brother who doesn't even know U are alive. Why are U so obsessed with Abhay huh? He hasn't thought of U once other than how he regrets how evil U turned out. U are just like my family. Maybe U should get off with my mot...
Sid shook Alina-I can make U mine now Alina. I can make U do anything i want. I don't want your Mother. I want U damn it.
Alina pushed Sid away-Sid i am fed up of playing games. I always do your bidding. In return all i wanted was your love. Now i'm starting to wonder if U can even love Sid. 

With this Alina left a fuming Sid behind. Her conscience was weighing in on her. Alina had to win Abhay back. She had to undo her mistake. This was all a mess. Why did she do this? Why? Sid was a vampire, so were Maithali and Abhay but only Abhay had shown her genuine love she sought as a friend. He'd helped her self esteem with Jeh and now even with Sid and what did she do in return stab him in the back. 

Now Jeh was biding his time and watching Abhay sneak out of Pia's bedroom window had made him see red. He saw them kissing and it made him want to cut Abhay's head off with his bare hands. Jeh was helpless with Pia, he'd tried to show the Dobrial's the lengths Abhay would go through to have his way with Pia. Only each time Abhay slipped away. This time Jeh had followed Abhay's tracks. He'd been easy to cath tonight. He'd remained in the Jungle for a long time. He sensed his sister was here with him. Was this Vampire sleeping with his sister as well? He'd kill both Alina and Abhay if this were true.

Jeh saw Abhay's vampire form and started to attack him from behind. His face was covered in blood. He must have been feeding on blood but the blood smelt kind of strange. Animal blood mixed with human. Jeh didn't care he just wanted to kill Abhay. Both flew in the air thrashing each other like they'd been ordered to fight to the death. Jeh would exact his revenge on Abhay. He'd kill this freak for good and make Pia his again. He knew in time Pia would get over Abhay. Girls always did . Jeh would be the doting friend and in time she'd have to accept his Love. It was the purest love he'd ever had for any girl. Jeh scratched Abhay's flesh with his claws. Damn this vampire was very strong. Jeh had never fought as hard as this. Abhay bit Jeh's neck feeding off of Jeh and then he threw Jeh like a rag doll and escaped again.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
omg poor abhay now what happen bet abhay piya shit yar plz abhay jaldi theak ho jai
Itz simply gr88...I Can't wait to see Pia's reaction to this new Abhay...I hope that he learns how to control himself...or atleast Alina should help...Btw...awesome update...😊
Edited by friends2805 - 12 years ago