Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Not sure if i like the current track

sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is just a thought i wonder at times, a person who regarded his wife to be foolish and useless and worthless... how has his feelings changed ever since gopi has started to get educated... i know education is very important for a person... and i really wanted gopi to get educated...but i would have loved to see ahem starting to notice gopi before she started studies...
so if gopi was educated ..then ahem would have accepted this marriage from the start?

moreover gopi has been shown so self less and naive that she doesnt understand how her own sister can hurt her... and this is ok as per gopi's characterization... though i would love gopi to change...but ahem is shown smart...and kokila is shown smart ..then how come they are not able to figure out the reason of why things went wrong with her? why do they assume it to be gopi's fault... when koki knows how rashi puts gopi into trouble...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Am liking the track... gopi is nt less than anyone... one day we will hear her sayng fluent english
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just can't understand what is going on ... is everyone stupid.     Especially kokila ... she know rattie by now.   Band head against wall.