Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hola sushiii πŸ€—

kya epi tah na??!! finally blah realized she does have some self respect hidden in her soul *phew* thank god she left! it was really sad when ASR agreed to blah's words confirming he doesn't love her nor he cares for her. that's pretty rough and a bummer for blah! feel bad for this girl but im glad she didn't wait any longer at RM to tolerate his nonsense

moving on to arnie, he was at his best behaviour with kushi although his rage was in top gear he managed not to yell at her. instead he hissed and made sure kushi got da point. kushi better feel guilty this time cuz she intentionally crossed da boundaries last nite trying to please blah's wedding dream

da apology letter was quite funny. im sure arnie figured out it was kushi and not blah who wrote it cuz his smirk said it all. besides he did not look upset over his gf leaving him, he was more relaxed and somewhat happy dont u think? what a huge sigh of relief for him i guess cuz he finally found some less annoyance with fashion parades, oh ASR pls ASR sorry ASRs and arnavji crap🀣

hola sush and Nadz huns πŸ€—

yeah! totally loved the episode...I was as relieved as nani that  LA left 🀣..

for me the highlight was the mellowed down tone in arnie boy's anger...I just love this change in his behaviour.πŸ‘πŸΌ

and KKG and her phone antics were total fun to watch and the look on her dad's face was priceless...somehow made me think of how my dad smiles at some of my sillyness πŸ˜†...

Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
appy πŸ€—

how are u?!?! finally i got some time off tnx to fever & cold! at home today

awww i too love this BIG change in arnie's life i mean who would have expected this lion king to tame down? that too this well?!?! he amazed me last nite cuz i really thought he'd scream at kushi but he didn't. well he did but not in high pitched volume
bikerider thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Watched the last scene again... there is no anger on his face just a look of amusement ...I think he climbed a step higher in "emotional intelligence" today...with that look.

oh sush πŸ€—   thanks for that confirmation 😳
and he was so comfortable with it na.  will he enjoy his journey now 😍
bikerider thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hiya Sushi...typed a reply long back...lost it due to my beimaan broad band

As usual u hav hit Bull's eye...

La for the first time stood up for herself, and may b she wanted to tell him all those things long ago but garnered courage due to her new found friend

I did not like nani's attitude,rejoicing La's exit, well it was her character...

Khushi's prem patrika on behalf of La was sweet a deal with devi maiyya  2 help her 2 get her dream boy ...alas! her soon to be dream boy, wait already he disturbs in dreams tore it!
That was smirk was so in attitude!

And I Loved La today!

Brilliant post!

hi  sharii , yeah she was so cute,  she is thinking she will help blah so that she can get a nice boy 🀣  so besharm πŸ˜‰
-Appy- thumbnail

appy πŸ€—

how are u?!?! finally i got some time off tnx to fever & cold! at home today

awww i too love this BIG change in arnie's life i mean who would have expected this lion king to tame down? that too this well?!?! he amazed me last nite cuz i really thought he'd scream at kushi but he didn't. well he did but not in high pitched volume

oh Nadz dear...get well soon babe..
yeah! loved arnie boy...hopefully the change is here to stay. πŸ˜›
no interest in work today...eagerly waiting for 8pm..πŸ˜‰
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lwfw

hi  sharii , yeah she was so cute,  she is thinking she will help blah so that she can get a nice boy 🀣  so besharm πŸ˜‰

Yeah Sharu! All day she dreams about marriage but very nicely forgets about the important object of her marriage ie,the DulhaaπŸ˜†
neetfreak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really like the last scene sooo much.His smirk was very cute! ;) πŸ˜
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy2011

oh Nadz dear...get well soon babe..
yeah! loved arnie boy...hopefully the change is here to stay. πŸ˜›
no interest in work today...eagerly waiting for 8pm..πŸ˜‰

tnx appy!

oh come on girl when were we ever interested in our work?!? πŸ€£ we'r lucky our bosses haven't thrown us out yet for being such kaam chorrs πŸ€£

me gonna watch repeat telecast in half n hours time! im very excited abt da precap. do u think kushi will put da pervert on pressure??! 
-Appy- thumbnail

tnx appy!

oh come on girl when were we ever interested in our work?!? πŸ€£ we'r lucky our bosses haven't thrown us out yet for being such kaam chorrs πŸ€£

me gonna watch repeat telecast in half n hours time! im very excited abt da precap. do u think kushi will put da pervert on pressure??! 

🀣🀣 totally can't stop laughing...my boss is not even in the office yet...
I had recorded the show on my DVR and watched it before coming to work...I am sooo addicted to the show that I have to see it with my breakfast...thankfully my dad takes my little one out for a cycle ride and he does not see this insane mom of his glued to the TV set 🀣

I hope our kushi blurts out everything about the perv in her usual innocent self πŸ˜†

enjoy the re-run..I will logg off now πŸ˜‰

Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy2011

🀣🀣 totally can't stop laughing...my boss is not even in the office yet...
I had recorded the show on my DVR and watched it before coming to work...I am sooo addicted to the show that I have to see it with my breakfast...thankfully my dad takes my little one out for a cycle ride and he does not see this insane mom of his glued to the TV set 🀣

I hope our kushi blurts out everything about the perv in her usual innocent self πŸ˜†

insane mom hayere nand kisooore πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ my poor pranav!! see how insane we've become???!?! oh man ur much worse than me appy πŸ€£

hmm... if she does, it's gonna hit anjali pretty bad na??! but anjali has no brains so she won't suspect anything and she'll happily swallow whatever crap that pervert says