Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laylah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: likarsh

Well she didn't admit to her other children, unless there was another time she said it.

She just admitted it to Mohan after he agreed to marry Kastur.  I get that he's her hope and dreams.  She herself said that.  But still, not cool,  And it's not really fair to Mohan either, you're right.  

And not that not admitting it straight to her children is a great thing.  Like she herself said, her other sons already think it.  But really it's not that they think it, they know it.

oh I thought she said they had asked her and she replied, my mistake but either way her other children know it and she knows they know it and does nothing but keep loving Mohan more - still
Edited by Laylah - 12 years ago
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Did she say Mohan was her favourite, looks like i missed that part 😕
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheila1990

Did she say Mohan was her favourite, looks like i missed that part 😕

It's episode 21, when Saroj confronts Mohan for agreeing to marry Kastur
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree with the views expressed here. It's wrong of a mother to favour one child over her other children. And to openly admit it without even flinching... feel bad for the other kids! I understand that she put her hopes in Mohan to be different, but hope shouldn't equate to more love.

What strikes me is the stark difference in the kid's upbringing between the two families. The Desai's have supported their children the best they can, even if that means acknowledging their childs weakness and not pushing them beyond their limits. And the Galla children... they don't even get a choice! 

I think the Narmada issue has been done deliberately to create tension in the future. and we saw hints of it in Thursday's episode during the scene in question. I'd much rather see her and Kastur join hands and work on showing Baapji that his way is not always the right way.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What happen in Thursday episode with Narmada cause even Nads mention it  😕
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

What happen in Thursday episode with Narmada cause even Nads mention it  😕

It was the look exchanged with Reena at 00:38 in this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqh2dMYtqBc

For me that look meant one of two things. Either she was uncomfortable with the situation (like the others) because she knew Saroj wouldn't take too kindly to Kastur taking her place, or she felt she had been hard-done-by. Reena looks at her almost apologetically which is why i thought it might be the latter. Or i could be reading too much into it! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜³

It's like the post-maker said, you couldn't really blame Narmada if she did feel that way.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks

At this point is 50/50 but for me it looked like she was uncomfortable with the situation like the rest. If we're guess that maybe she's like, oh oh Kastur you're going to get it now cause she know how Saroj can be when things don't go her way 😆

What effected me was Kastur wondering about Saroj and feeling alone even though she surrounded by people . That exactly how her life is going to be once married. Yikes
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Lol that is definitely an option! Which is why i thought it could mean one of two things. 😊 

It would be a very typical reaction if Narmada had issues with Kastur... one which we've seen done-to-death in dramas, so i hope they're good friends instead. The one thing that's guranteed is her trying to get Kastur to do all the housework... she's so lazy! ðŸ˜†

Yeah i felt so bad for Kastur then too, the poor girl is gonna have a tough time!  Even though Baapji likes her, i don't think they'll see eye-to-eye either. Her upbringing is completely different to how the Galla household is run and she'll find it difficult to adjust.