Thendral Thursday's Update - Sep 29th 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks da Tanuuu for the Wonderful update!🤗

Enna oru muneytram in SQ behaviour😡. WooW! living like a paying guest and talking with full nakal and thimiru...sigh... Forgot to eat aa?? Poor baby started suffering inside itself. Very undeserving person to be a mother🤢😡 (exactly like GW🤢😡). Pavam GP wasting his energy in trying to reform SQ😕. He does not know that she is unthiruthufyable and will not reform.

Another horrible talk from Thulasi😒. She does not know the timing to talk. When she needs to mend/advice TA, she never does that. When TA needs support or comfort, he jumps up and down. The only thing she is lately doing is crying and it is irritating to the core😡. TA still does not realise that he left the shop when NS was not around❓?? Pathetic!!!👎🏼

Puvi and Sudha ...showing the true colors of selfishness and money-mindedness. Puvi was little rude, but he is talking out of the pain he underwent. Thulasi need not give that shocked face. She needs to understand that it was TA mistake that he did not inform the counsellor matter to Puvi😕😕.

Hell going to be break loose tomorrow with GW going to put her foot down in seperating the 2 brothers successfully.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thanks Tans for awesome and wonderful Update!👏😃

Your too fast ka, in few mins you did it⭐️

Bhuv waste, Lav waste🤢

T&T good and sad😳😕

Waiting for Charu scene😆
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Thanks Tanu for the superb update😊👏. A lot of Twist in a single episode volcano erupting in the first part . Overall a blow hot episode.😉 T&T are the role model for each and every couple in thick and thin despites some disputes and some misunderstanding true sincere love heart prevails no matter what or how long it takes some part of the serial shows some reality even though majority is irking.

T&t experience ups and downs. 🥱However, the beauty of love is that they share their happiness with the one they love. And when times get hard, they have someone to share their pain with, someone who shall share the misery that they are in, and to lighten up the load that they carry.
Now coming to epi… Ithu thevaya thuls unagu…😡 Thuls wants to be goody, goody to everyone and that is one of the reasons why she is suffering. 🥱

TA is not  a child any more acts so stupid  in today's epi yes as a husband he has helped thuls in many ways atha marugalai but at the same time coz of clueless character he has brought her a lot of pain also. T&T…must start a new life. I hate thuls crying all the time from the beginning of the serial.

But from her position no way out. (No mother or mother in-law house. Husband is not earning) .what else she will do? It was sad to see TA speak in an innocent manner without understanding the probs exists. End scene with T&t shocked face was irritating to watch. Thulsuku ithu thevaithan😲

.Coming to lax, he was so frustrated with his two wives.Pinna uralugula thalayai vita kastapatu than aganum.Coming to lav…in each and every episode she is proving that she is GW'sdaughter. Today's epi clearly shows that she has spoilt by her so called amma.  Waiting for next epi.😍

today episode lavanya rakshasi😡 over acted avakitta ellam soft ah pesakudathu nalla nalu podu 
pottathan adanguva otherwise tats all 
first of all ava ammava dhan adikkanam appathan nalla irukum
pavam thulasi avala kasta paduthura tat idiot MIL and on other side tat charu planning her evil thought  😈

Thanks for the superb update!!  Another wasted annoying episode dominated by filler tracks.

Lo and behold, "Fall" has set in TA life [literally: TA has 'Fall'en of the cliff and has hit the nadir once more – fired from job, loss of respect, public humiliation and getting berated by all and sundry. Figuratively speaking…'Fall'  has set in… characterized by  the changing colors of foliage and crisp gentle "Thendral" blowing across as transformation is afoot ... but will TA change for the better and transform into TA of past??].

In despair springs the eternal hope and every crisis brings opportunity and best in people. Hope TA takes the "Fall" chin up and learns from the mistake as he gets schooled [ PA/S have shown TA's "rightful place" in their grand scheme of things….@ work is strictly professional. But to PA/S credit they did bail him out in crunch situation] and using the experience as a spring board to launch a life anew without changing his DNA & Fabric i.e "Social service.  

Poor T, though angry with TA, feels hurt profoundly when PA show TA who the boss is.

Nit/GP/SQ/MIL track and B/Doc/ D tracks are complete rehash.

Thank you Tanu for the update..😃

Nitish amma finally asked a valid question.."Thali nee kattiniya ila avan kattinana"...😆😆

My answer is GW ...😆😆...she is making lav a puppet and thereby controlling Nits thru Lav disgusting activities...

Husband, MIL enna sonnalum kepangalam appadiye...

Nitish U shd have tried if she really meant it...

Poison kudi, melenthu keezha jump pannu na Nitish sonnatha she would have done just to turn him mad..🤢...

he should have asked her to go and kill GW and should have seen if she really meant what she said "Husbd sonnathu ellam kepalam🤢"

Did T hear what P and S told..."This is our shop and why do you decide"...this is what TA told even before coming to this house..and now she is getting tortured more and making TA helpless too...😡...TA ku aanalum nakkal too much...aarathi edukanumam,😆...veetuku ponga sir aarthai ready a irukum nu i wanted to tell...😆...what a warm welcome he had...

I agree that PA and S ofcourse did help T and T twice in bad circumstance and have every rights to question him but the fact is when it comes to them they are proving to be selfish and i would not blame them for that...this is a normal human tendency...if they are about to lose a shop they would behave so but after the issue got sorted out the way they are handling is not the right way..😕

Ta is just opposite to PA...PA is selfish when it comes to him and does not bother about others and make sure he is safe.

But TA is just selfless and careless and naive when it comes to self and just does selfless service even without thinking about him and T...when at all he is going to realise his mistakes and start concentrating about them too and make sure his acts does not make his life miserable😕
Thanks to me for the upd!!!😃

Who asked Darman to put a nallavar scene in-front of police station😡...As usual him and his same useless waste dialogs😡.

Wow almost 8 min of Lav scene...i dont know what to write for this😡...she and her sarcastic nonsense talks...Grr😡...GP is telling Lav is chinna ponnu aam...how many times people will categorize SQ under chinna ponnu😡.

Puvi and Sudha proved that they are complete selfish when it comes to their lives😕...i don't know what to say...etho pannatum.

And OMG tomorrow for me Scolding special, mokkai special and psycho special for my update😲...when ever i start to do new day it turns into thigil😲...
Originally posted by Tanu.

And OMG tomorrow for me Scolding special, mokkai special and psycho special for my update😲...when ever i start to do new day it turns into thigil😲...

I know Tanu😕... Tomorrow all mixed kalavai for you... worst is GW talk and the Psycho with her ennada nonsense talk in that Psycho pose! My advanced hugs to you..🤗🤗
Thanks Tanu for a beautiful and very fast update ! 👏👍🏼 Your comments where so true!

hmmm Bhuvana and Lax, what to say? Dharman has clearly understood that Bhuvana can be irritated very easily and once irritated she will not think. Laxman can be dealt using his guilty feeling of having two wives. Sundari can be handled by saying to insult Bhuvana he needs more money and she will immediatly give him without a question. Dharman is now enjoying the show...only till all 3 of them wake up...

Actually there is nothing wrong in what TA did...he just avoided giving 3000 rupees to useless people...but the only thing he did wrong was he did this by standing in Puvis shop.

I only feel sorry for TA and Tulasi. TA is trying to be his own self irrespective of the situation while Tulasi is trying to be too very nice to everybody including GW.

Roads dont go straight always so if you have to reach your destination you have to go by the road, if you say I will only go straight then you will have to crash somewhere...hmmm lets see when T and T are going to learn this...

So is Puvi and Sudha going to give one more chance to TA or are they done with them...we will know tomorrow...😲

Selfish Queen...😵  I am actually tired of these 3 women - GW, Psycho and SQ. We have used all possible words to express our frustration with these 3 women.