His Virgin Wife - [MG] Chapter 3 - 14/11 [Page 24]

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys...
Nazmaa Here!!
I'm Back!! With Yet Another FF...
I Can't Help But Start A New FF...
Hope You Guys Will All Like It..
Since you All Love My FF's I'm Writing This One..
The Idea Is From A Mills And Boons Book...
I Will Be Getting Ideas From It...

|
|
|
|
|
|
V

Please note that this is not my idea. It belongs to the Author Of the mills and boons books..
Will just be changing character names and maybe a littl bit of the story

Will be changing it slightly though.

X
Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Well Guys As You Know This Is Another Maan And Geet Story...
Bet You All Are Getting Bored Of It Right?? 😲

No??
Thought So.!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well I Hope You'd Like This On...

About This Story!!

Handsome Ranch & Construction Owner Maan Singh Khurana Knew He And Sweet Doctor To - Be Geet Handa Had Something Special..
He'd Branded Her With His Kisses ...
But He Was Waiting For Her To Wake Up, To Know What - And Who - She Wanted.. But He Was Running Out Of Patience!! πŸ˜†

More About Character's In A Bit...
Just A Little Tester ...

Well Its About Maan And Geet ...
And Pinky Maan's Sister ...

Maan Singh Khurana Richest Man In Delhi...
Something We Already Know...
Nearly Went Blind In An Accident

Geet Handa An Orphan
Had Her First And Last Taste Of Love At The Age Of 17 ...
Or She Thought So...

Pinky .. Easily Jealous of Geet But A Good Friend...

Lucky And Adi - Twins Love Geet To Bits...

Do You Keep Running Away From Love Or Is It Time To Get Your Happiness!!

Want More!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Scroll Down!!

|
|
|
|
V

There Will Be No PM List!!
If You Want To Get Updates Then Your Going To Have To Add My New Is Strictly For PM's ... πŸ˜†

NazmaaPms

Character Sketch - Page 1 😊
Prologue - Page
1 πŸ˜†
Chapter One - Page 9 πŸ˜›
Chapter Two - Page 16 πŸ˜ƒ
Chapter Three - Page 24 πŸ˜‰
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats !!!!!! 4 d new one ...

sounds interesting ...

continue soon ...

Maan Singh Khurana - 28 Years Old ' Maan Singh Khurana Is Delhi Most Richest Man. His Three Siblings Are The Only Thing He Has That He Is Scared To Lose.. In A Bull Racing Game He Nearly Lost His Sight In Both His Eyes.. He Has A Big Connection With His Sister's Best Friend Since She Was 16.. Likes Geet But Wants Her To Be Grown Up And Not The 16 Year Old Girl She Was When He Realized He Had Feelings For Her ..

Geet Handa - 23 Year Old - Geet Handa Is a Young Girl Who Lost Both Her Parents At The Age Of 6 Resulting To Her Becoming An Orphan And Taken Away To a care Home' When she Was 16 She Went To Live With Her Aunt .. When Her Aunt Died She Left Her A Reasonable Amount Of Money Which Led Her To Studying Medicine And Her House.. Best Friends with Pinky Had The First And Last Taste Of Love At the Ages Of 16.. Well She Thinks she Has ..

Pinky Khurana  - 23 Year Old ' Pinky Khurana Maan's Most Loved Sibling.. Truly Loves Geet And Sometimes Takes Advantage Of Her' Gets A Little Jealous When Geet Gets All The Attention From guys She Wants .. Sometimes She Can Do Things That Have A Bad Effect On Others'

Aditya 'Adi' Singh Khurana 24 Years Old ' Loves His Family ' Loves Geet' The Eldest Of The Twins' Scared Of Maan.. Treats Geet Like Family..

Lucky Singh Khurana  - 24 Years Old -  One Of The Twins.. Youngest One' Loves Geet Handa to Bit' Clever And Loves His Family To Bit'. Scared Of Maan ..

'I'll never get married,'  Pinky wailed. 'He won't let me have Raj here at all. I only wanted him to come for dinner but now I'm gonna have to call him and tell him it's off. Maan's just hateful'.

'There, there,' Geet Handa soothed, hugging the younger girl. 'He's not hateful. He just doesn't know how you feel about Raj. And you have to remember, he's been totally responsible for you since you was fifteen.'

'But he's my brother, not my father', came the sniffling reply. Pinky dashed the tears at the back of her hand. 'I'm 22 he added in a more plaintive tone. 'he can't tell me what to do anymore..

'He can on Khurana property. Geet reminded her wryly. The Khurana property was the largest spread in delhi. 'He's The Big Boss' Stated Geet.

'Hmmmph!' Pinky dabbed at her red eyes with a hand-kerchief. 'Only because Papa left it to him,'

'vo Sach Nahi Hai' Came the amused rejoinder. 'Your Father left him a ranch and her construction company that was almost bankrupt, on land the bank was trying to reposses.  She waved her hand around the expensive  Victorian furnishing of the living room. 'All this came from his hard work, not a will.'

Hope You Liked It!!! πŸ˜†
Tell Me What You Think Guys!!
Nervous Now??

If You Want Updates Please Add My Pm Is Which Is Stated Above..

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
the title sounds so good lol.. go on where is the next part :)
xxx
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
first d title thn CS nd thn prologue... all shows tht its gng to be a rocked one... i m eagerly waiting for this.. nd plz update it in a row... coz aftr intro i cn't think i cn rest in peace w/o its updates... at a regular period... continue soon

Originally posted by: krati5

first d title thn CS nd thn prologue... all shows tht its gng to be a rocked one... i m eagerly waiting for this.. nd plz update it in a row... coz aftr intro i cn't think i cn rest in peace w/o its updates... at a regular period... continue soon

Aww Don't Worry It Will Be As Soon As I Get My Laptop Charger Then After I Get It Back..
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Conratz for the new ff
nice start
thanx for the pm
continue soon