Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Ye TV characters ke trust...

indiafmmm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh this 'trust' of TV characters! Yes, the trust is meant to be more than they 'trust' themselves. The trust is supposed to be never dying. Never fading. 

But, one incident, one outside poisoner, and boom goes the trust out of the door. There are suddenly ego problems, anger, discarding behavior, tantrums. 

This is divine love. This is divine trust. Wow, I am amazed.

Guys, do you know what is the meaning of the word trust? Trust is knowing what the person would do in a given situation. Trust is not for once doubting that person's thoughts, words or actions. Trust is letting a person not be 'himself' and yet believing there must be a reason behind that changed. 

Trust is being in the state of assured resting of the mind on the integrity, veracity, justice, friendship and principles of someone.

But look at Dev's trust. He trusts Radhika's love. He knows she can't love anyone more than her. But suddenly he is questioning her integrity, veracity, justice, principles? What for? For the few words that a murti of sacrifice, Barkha told him. What is his ground to trust Barkha? He has known Barkha only for a few months through Radhika. He trusts Barkha because "Barkha" sacrificed for Rpiti, him and his family. Point taken. But if he can question Radhika based on Barkha's input, why can't he question Barkha based on Radhika's input. Even Radhika has done a lot in the past, if not more, equal to Barkha to gain his trust. Had Barkha not married the two, Radhika had willingly sacrificed her love, and was ready to lead a single life in his remembrance. Had Barkha and him not stopped her, she had willingly let go of her suhaag for her. And, if it is only 'natural' to be  a human being and be jealous of Barkha, wouldnt you once think it is only natural and human for Barkha, to be jealous of the praise Radhika gets?

No, Dev has no trust in Radhika. All his trust is in Barkha.Because, in his mind he knows "No matter what Barkha will do no wrong!". Not, "No matter what Radhika can do no wrong"

It pains me to write this, but sad as it is, His trust is on Barkha. The unquestioning trust that should have been on Radhika instead!

Agar "trust" ko hamesha prove karna pade, ya ek impression ya perceived behavior ka mohtaj rehna pade... agar trust tab hi ho jab insaap aapke mutabik behave kare,  jab trust ka matlab ho ki insaan ko prove karna pade, to trust kahan ka bhaiya? Sach pe to sari duniya vishwas karti hai. Suraj ko duniya suraj kehti hai. Vishwas to tab hai jab mein suraj ko chaand kahun, aur tum duniya se lado, ki duniya tu nahi mera sanam sachha hai! 
Edited by indiafmmm - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i was saying the same
as others said he didn't know the truth,i am saying ,why ?why he needs the proof to trust radhika,why he needs to know the truth by his eyes his ears to trust radhika's words.
he has no believe on his own beliefs which was on radhika and on radhika too but the trust he has now is only on that bkh
what trust is there.
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Seeing you after a long time...I remember reading your posts in CB1 forum. Anyway I am writing without seing the episode and based on Angies update...

If Dev is not acting thenhe is choosing not to trust Radhika because that is a safer option for him...Trusting Radhika would mean that what she is saying about Barkha is true and that Barkha is not really a genuine friend...who chose Barkha? Dada...Dev also took Barkha's name because that is linked to his dada's dreams of him becoming an RP...Dev respects and loves his dada a lot ...so if Radhika is right and Barkha is not a good person then that means dada's judgement was also wrong and that means whatever Dev has believed in from childhood is also wrong...and Dev is fighting that and that is why he is choosing to believe Barkha but not Radhika...because believing Barkha means everything is hunky dory in his dreamworld while believing Radhika means that everything he believed in is based on a pack of lies. He is also behaving like this with Radhika because he takes her for granted and thinks that whatever he says she will always be there.

So he is not choosing Barkha over Radhika...he is again fighting so that he does not have to come out of his comfort zone. 
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
exactly misti
all these want to remain in comfort zone and dev is also a part of that .
and bak is also using these in same way.
this dev also  has always used our radhika for his comfort only
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Indiafmmm ... nice to see you posting again

As far as trust goes, dev from cb1 trusted rads blindly ... i thought they took trust and forgiveness to an extreme when dev forgave rads within a minute after hearing about the first marriage truth ... i did not find that natural at all and felt very unsatisfied with the lack of appropriate emotions displayed at the end of that track

Dev from cb2 has a lot more layers to his character .. and he does tend to get angry easily and takes rads for granted... i agree with misti that admitting that barkha was playing games would force him go outside of the nice bubble that he has been happily living in  - he is able to fulfil both his dadaji's dream and rads dream (that is what he believes she told him she wanted)

I also think that he feels guilty about what he has done to barkha ... he thinks that he will give radhika her rights shortly but does not feel that he can make it right by barkha ...

I believe his reactions are more human - as painful as they are to watch  (while the whole accusation of murder was extreme and totally unnecessary - he was himself ready to almost kill rohan when he thought that rohan was after rads)   .

Edited by rajsri - 12 years ago