Anjaan-AK FF pg.117 10/12, THE END

Anandhini thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Introduction

a girlpyaar! maine vuske bare main nahin socha, pehle I want to be a doctor then only i will think about other things.

a boy: pyaar tho hojatha hey, jab vuska waqt ayegha, thab sochungha.

let me know if you guys like it and want me know whether to  continue or not

Sweety

Edited by sweety223 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anandhini thumbnail

Introduction of characters

KHANNA's

Angad khanna: Angad is 25 years old, he is a MBA graduate soon going to join his fathers business.belives in LOVE at the same time he thinks that he should wait untill he finds someone with whom he can fell in love, untill then no love in his dictionary.

Dilip khanna: a top business man in India soon to explore his business internationally, loves his family and spends his weekends with them.

Naina khanna: a understanding and lovable wife, and mother of 2 kids. she loves her family.

Aliya khanna: the jaan of the whole family, angad's sister she is doing her undergrad in science.

SHARMA's

Kripa Sharma: she id 22 years old doing her MBBS final year. she always thinks about her carrier. Her mother died when she was a kid due to heart problem so she decided do her specialization in cardiology. she has a younger sister.

Suryabhan Sharma: he is a civil engineer and has his own construction business. loves his family alot.

Sakshi sharma: younger sister of kripa and classmate of aliya.

more characters to be introduced later.

Edited by sweety223 - 18 years ago
sweet honey thumbnail
aounds interesting plz continue
Anandhini thumbnail

PART1

its a beautiful evening with cool breeze and full moon  we see 3 girls walking in the beach discussing about their studies.

their are so less people in the beach.

girl 1: arey yaar path nahin iss bar finals kya hoga Iam really tensed.

girl2: tujhe kab tension nahin rehthi hey bhol na

girl1: oh bath nahin hey harshini ..........

harshini: abb thu phir se kuch math bhol kripa iam damn sure ki har saal ki tarah iss saal bhi thu he university first ayeghi.

girl3: arey yaar tum log bhi na har waqt padayi padayi padayi arey jindaghi main vohi bachi hey kya jaar life ko enjoy karna sikh lo na , medicine complete bhi ho ja raha hey aur hamain ek boyfriend bhi nahin hey kya boring life hey yaar

harshini and kripa : ANITHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and they are about to hit her, anitha starts running and harshini and kripa are back of her.

then we see a jeep with 6-7 guys driving so rashly and they are not giving horn they cross kripa,harshini and anitha and anitha misses the accident.

k: u idiots can't u give horn, what do u think of urselfs , harshini and anitha are trying to cool her.

suddenly we see the jeep coming back and it stops in front of kripa and her friends, harshini and anitha are scared but kripa stands there still,

we see the jeep door open and a guy stepping down, the guy is wearing a jeans which is tored in some parts  and we see his muscular body he has a tatto on his hand his hair is little long and he is wearing a ear ring. and atlast we see his full face he is non other than josh kapoor

josh kapoor: he is the only son of ranvir kapoor and a spoiled brat. ranvir kapoor is a politian and also a big industrialist.

josh: hi iam josh , josh kapoor

kripa: so what

kripa is the first girl who is not falling for him.

josh: I LOVE YOU

kripa: what

josh : I said I LOVE YOU

kripa with a naugty smile: main ladkiyon se pyar nahin karthi  and she gives a hi -f ive to her friends

josh: I want to marry you

kripa: are you mad

josh: i will marry you

kripa was about to say something but harshini and anitha take her away from their

as they reach kripas home (she leaves near the beach),

kripa:  kya yaar tum log bhi na vuse main javab dhene valli thi aur tum log mujhe vaha se lekhar aye

harshini: maaf kardhey hamian , aghar hona tho phir se chale kya

kripa: bus bus abhi chalo kuch bada hi break liye ham chalo chalke padthey phir kal subha hamin anatomy bhi attend karni hey

thats for today please tell me whether u guys like this part or not

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing part and ur fan fic looks fab
cont soon
Anandhini thumbnail

Part 2

recap:

kripa:  kya yaar tum log bhi na vuse main javab dhene valli thi aur tum log mujhe vaha se lekhar aye

harshini: maaf kardhey hamian , aghar hona tho phir se chale kya

kripa: bus bus abhi chalo kuch bada hi break liye ham chalo chalke padthey phir kal subha hamin anatomy bhi attend karni hey

now.........

kripa, harshini and anitha are reading suddenly we see a girl tiptoeing towards them kripa has her back towards the girl.

harshini: h....

girl:sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............

harshini and anitha gives a smile and goes back to reading

girl: B....

kripa: BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

girl: kya didi kabhi bhi main apko darane keliye sochthi hu tho app hi mujhe dara dethey hey apko kaise patha ki main apke pichey hu

kripa: sakshi thu pehle ye batha ki abhi thak thu kyu nahin soyi(slept), its already 11 u need to sleep now come on go and sleep

sakshi: kya didi main abhi chotti bachi nahin hu

kripa: ok baba, lakin abb thu mujhe math satha mere exams ane valle hey

ithne main we listen a person calling kripa

suryaban: kripa..........kripa.......

kripa: ji papa kya hey

su: abhi thak thum log soye nahin  ,

k: oh exams hey na papa issilye

su: lakin beta abhi 11 baje hey aur kal subh college ko bhi janna hey jao ja kar sojao kal padayi karlena

k: ji papa , app jayiye hum log so jathey hey

suryaban goes to sleep

k: chalo yaar hum bhi so jathey hey

harshini and anitha goes into guest bedroom.

k: chale sakshi sone keliye

sa: chalo

next day morning

we see a guy sleeping lazily and we see a girl coming into his room

she somes near his bed , goes near his ear

girl: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

startked guy wakes up: kya huva kya huva and he sees the girl standing in front of him and laughing loudly holding her stomach

guy: aaliya ki bachi main ajj tujhe nahin chodungha and starts running back of her

aaliya: bachao, daddy baya mujhe nahin chodegha acha daddyyyyyyyyyyyyy

guy: daddy ki bachi rukh nahin tho thu mari

they both run downstairs where naina and dilip are having breakfast, aliya comes running and hides behind dilip.

dilip and naina are laughing by seeing their two grown up kids still behaving like kids

guy: dad please ajj app kuch nahin bholeghey, iam not going to leave her today.

naina: arey angad beta don't behave like a kid, aur ajj tho tumahri............ before naina can continue

aa: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR BAYA comes from behind her father and gives him a bigggggggggggg huggggggggggg

angad: thanks my dear sis and he holds her ear abb thu nahin bachne valli hey

aa: sorry baya abhi chodo na please

angad: ajj chod diya lekin phir ayise kari tho iam not going to leave

aa: ok baba

dilip: angad beta janam dhin mubarak ho

angad: thanks dad

dilip: ajj tum enjoy karlena aur kal se office join karna

and dilip is about to leave

angad: dad....

dilip:  haa bholo beta, kya bath hey , do you need some many for partying

angad:  nahin dad , oh bath nahin

dilip: phir

angad: kya main ajj se office join karsaktha hu

dilip gives him a smile : ya sure lekin beta don't you want to enjoy on your birthday

angad: enjoy tho main sham main karlungha dad

dilip: tik hey beta tumahri marzi, you can join today tum ready hoke ajana main ja ke tumahri office main intezar karungha

angad: thanks dad and he gives a hug to his father.

thats at for today, hope you guys enjoy this part

sweety

Anandhini thumbnail
No one liked my fanfiction 😭

Anandhini thumbnail

part 3

in the evening

angad enters khanna mansion after first day of his office and sees that no one is home and the home is total dark he switches on the light to see that the whole house decorated with ballons , flowers and banners saying happy birthday. in center of the room he sees a birthday cake.

angad: misthyyyyyyyyyyy i know that you are some where over here and i also know that you did all this decoration.

he waits for 5 minutes but no one comes out

angad: come on misthy 

he waits for 5 more minutes but no one comes

angad: ok misthy iam leaving now and u guys can enjoy my birthday party without me okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

as turns to leave the lights go off again we see 5people holding candles come downstaris singing Happy Birthday song.

center is misthy to her right is josh , karthik and to her left is prithvi and aliya.

angad has a smile spread over his face

and all the lights turn on angad now hugs josh,karthik, prithvi and last misthy

angad hugging misthy: thanks darling for this party

josh: arey va bhai, decoration purra hum thino ne kiya or credit katha hey misthy ko, misthy this is not fair thu bhi aram se credit le rahi hey

misthy: nahin tho kya josh plan tho mera hi tha na, aghar main nahin bholthi tho tum log abb thak angad ko party ke baremain bathadiye hothey aur sara ka sara mazaa jatha tha

angad: tho ye bath hey , nmain vohi soch raha tha ki subh se nahi kissika phone aya tha aur nahin koi mera phone uttaraha hey

prithvi: vo kya hey na angad misthy hamari phones le lithi thaki hum thujhe kuch nahin bathaye

misthy: now stop complaining about me and let us give him some way to his room so that he can get ready yaar

they smile at each other and he goes to fresh up  

after like 15minutes he comes down wearing a blue jeans, with transparent black shirt  looking hot and dashing.

and he sees that only his college friends are their and the girls are looking at him.

angad: arey aliya mom aur dad kaha hey aur.....

aaliya: baya kya hey na hamne mom aur dad ko bahar dinner pe beja hey and this party is only for our friends.

angad cuts the cake and they are having a nice party.

after 15 days

one night

kripa whispering : sakshi utto na ek bar

sa: kya bath hey didi

kr: thu mera sath and she drags her to the terace and its raining heavily

sakshi: wow barishhhhhhhhh

kripa: dhire se aghar papa ko patha chale tho

sakshi: ok ok

kripa and sakshi are drunching in rain enjoying it. kripa suddenly feels that someone is staring at her and she looks around to see a guy looking at her, who is standing on the terrace of the next house to them.

kripa feels uncomfortable nad tries to avoid his stare but he is still staring at her with a naugty smile.

kripa goes near the edge and

kripa: hey why are you looking at me

the guy comes forward

guy: i think you don't remember me, we both met before

kripa: i don't know you

guy: ok let me tell you, you didn't answered my question on that day   

kripa: what qeustion and which question

guy: I LOVE YOU kripa

kripa: hey how do you know my name

meanwhile sakshi comes near kripa

sakshi: didi ye kuan hey

kripa: mujhe patha nahin

sakshi: didi sach bholiye apka boyfriend hey kya

before kripa can answer

guy: yes

sakshi: hi iam sakshi kripas sister

guy: hi sakshi iam josh, josh kapoor

kripa remembers that she heard this name before and that guy is totaly different from this person, this person has short  hair, no earring and nice dressing.

josh: arey kripa uthna socho math main vohi josh hu, jisse tum pehli bar milli thi, bus pharak ithna hey ki tume mera purana style pasand nahin aya issliye i changed my style.

sakshi: kya app didi se pyar karthey hey

josh: haa aur kal subh apke papa se bhi bath karne valla hu

kripa: papa se, tumhe mere papa kaise patha, and more over why iam wasting my time with you chal sakshi andhar chalthey hey and she drags sakshi with her.

next day

kripa, harshini and anitha are going out for shopping as they are walking on the road chitchatting something

anitha: harshini vustaraf dekh and she points in one direction

kripa and harshini look in that direction : kya hey vaha

anitha: arey vaha hath padne vala( i don't know what they are called) hey chal hum vaha jake hamara hath padne ke liye bothey hey

kripa: its all rubbish and waste of time and money and i don't believe in this

harshini: arey kripa it may be rubbish but hum tho sirf timepass keliye jane keliye soch rahey hey

kripa: nahin yaar aghar tum logo ko jana hey tho jao lekin main naihn avunghi

anitha: please kripa hamare liye and they both make a puppy face

kripa: ok chalo

the guy sees kripas hand first: your so lucky you will be get married to one of the top richest person in india and it will be a love marriage.

kripa: its all rubbish i don't believe that and she leaves from their

harshini and anitha run back of her : kripa......... kripa...................

kripa doesn't want to listen to them so she sees a near by shop and enters it.

harshini and anitha also enters the shop

harshini: kripa kya yaar thu bhi na,  

kripa: i am not going to talk to you guys untill unless you don't talk about that hand seeing guy

anitha: ok yaar abb humse naraz math ho, mujhe bukh lag rahi hey chal kuch kathey hey

kripa: tujhe tho har waqt khane ka hi padi rahethi hey

they go to a near by restuarnt enjoy theif food and do a little shopping and leaves to their homes.

next day anitha visits harshini

anitha: namaste aunty, harshini hey kya

harshini's mom: ha beta vo upper apni kamre main hey jao

anitha: ji aunty and she goes to harshini's room

she finds harshini in between pool of magazines

anitha: harshini ye thu kya kar rahi hey

harshini: top 10 riche persons kaun hey aur vunki biography collect kar rahi hu

anitha: mathlab

harshini: kuch nahin yaar, iam just looking for my curiosity

anitha: harshu don't lie to me maine bhi kal rath pura net pe search kiya hey and i got the list also

harshini: wow thats great

thats today hope you guys enjoy this part please do post comments

guess who will be in the top ten rich persons list    

sabi thumbnail
continue plzzzzzzzzzzzz love it
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
fab part
cont soon
okay lemme guess: