soniya_lovesu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
great part dear ðŸ˜Š
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Handa Brother to meet Handa Sister... I mean would be Mrs.Khurana

hhhmmm Curious to know whats gonna happen...
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...loved the way maan tried to calm geet
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: udeshi91

awesome update

loved it
office talks were expected as maaneet are from different social backgrounds and after all it's msk is getting married here
loved  how maan stood by geet and gave her confidence in the function
it make her feel proud and she never felt alone as maan's  immense love replaced her loneliness 😳
now vinod wants to meet geet soon
but dadima isn't telling about geet to vinod ,  beacause of handa family as you mentioned in the beginnning of your update she doesn't want them to know about geet

let's see will vinod be able to meet geet
thanks for replying to comments dear , it feels so nice 😳

thanks for the pm
please continue soon

Thanks dear for you wonderfull analysis...

You will get al your answers in few coming updates but slowly...
tellyme thumbnail
Hi Dear All my Friends,

Thank you all again and again for your support, likes and comments.

I am managing 3 FF, home and work and that's the reason am not able to reply back to all of your wonderfull comments. Please forgive me for that and please do keep keep liking and commenting. When ever I will have time I will reply to your comments which I so much want but couldn't.

Luv
--Anu

Part 28

An unknown uneasiness gathers Geet…. She thinks maybe it the Vinod Handa on other line so the nervousness……

Vinod: "Maan just let it be,,, my blessings are always with you two I am coming soon to meet her…. " and he disconnected the call…. What will he talk to her on phone… a fake talk no…. He had lots to tell her… how her brother loves her and have been dying to see her….

So Dadima , Annie and Vicky congratulated Maan and Geet and left…. The moment they left Maan turned to Geet , raised his eyebrows and "so…" Geet blushed and looked down…

Maan came towards Geet and picked her in his arms, Geet was shocked and surprised…. She felt shy…. "yeh kya ker rahen hain… please put me down" Maan didn't, instead kept looking into her eyes…. She felt shy and turned to other side…

Maan led her to her room "abb tum itnee khubsurat dikhogee to mera to haq banta hai na tumhe dekhna ka…" Geet blushed and looked down. Maan kept looking at her and caressed her face, pushing her hair curls back . Geets blushing increased making her look more and more attractive…  Maan bent down and kissed her both eyes... Geet was just rubbing her both hands…. He slid his hand to her waist… "now just few days and you will be mine… aur yeh tumhara shamana tumharee koi madad nahi ker sakega…. Get it…"

Geet just looked down and kept smilling and blushing. After a while she said "Thanks Maan for all the support you gave me today"

He pulled her closer ….. "Our relation is way beyond thanks and sorry now… samjhee… Thanks to waise main tumse alag tareeke se lunga… but abhi ke liye good night, bohut thak gayee hogee tum"

Geet:"I am fine…." Maan turns naughtily "so you want me to stay…hmmm"

"when did I say so…. Just don't worry about me"

Maan makes a fake sad face "so you don't want me to stay"

Geet is all confused what to say and not…. Maan smiles…. comes closer… gives her kisses on her both cheeks and leaves…

Maaneet in their respective rooms drowned in each others thought…. And then doses off…

Next day

Vinod is all ready to contact with Sanjukta and Sanjana….. He wants to take them too to meet Geet as they are her sisters too and have equal rights to know her along with him but he does not want also to trouble them from before their meeting so he convinces them to come along to meet Maan's fiance. They were at 1st angry with Maan but couldn't be angry with him for long and also their hubbies  explained them and it would be a nice family gathering…. They were all to visit Maan next month anyways so they decided to take some break and have some family fun time at Maan's place.

So it was decided that they would visit next week….

Next morning Geet wakes up with a smile on her face… everything seemed more new… How Maan was showing his authority on her at night, teasing her which ever way he wanted…. She hid her face in her hand….

"Come on stop it Geet…. Itna sharmana band ker… Ajj main Maan ke liye kuch kertee hoon"

She thought for a while "before he wakes up I should get ready and make coffee for him…."

So she took a bath in hurry and without making her hair completely dry rushed to the kitchen in raw state….. when she went to place coffee in Maan's room , he was half awake…. And the moment she entered he could sense her presence…. He opened his eyes when she was turned to other side placing his coffee…. The surrounding got fresh with her fresh fragrance….. he could see her wet hair troubling her and she trying to push them away…. That was enough for him…. He went and stood behind her, patted her shoulder… she got scared with sudden pat when she was lost in him and immediately turned back loosing her balance…….. Maan caught her by her waist…. Straightened her and  pulled her closer to him…

"what is all this happening in my room… this early" he demanded

Geet tried to pull away but his hold was tight…. He raise his eyebrows as if demanding an answer for him….

"woh coffee…. For you" Then holding her waist by one hand he brought his other hand to her face trying to remove the wet hair curls from her cheeks…. Geet closed her eyes… shiver ran thru her…..

"Now who knows it's coffee or something else you are here for….. my looovee"

The way he said it all made Geet completely shy and blushing….

"Main to bass coffee….."

"per main to bass coffee nahi piyunga…. Mujhe to kuch aur bhi chahiye" she tried to separate from him…. But in that her dupatta fell and Maan immediately picked it up…. Geet covered her front from her hand

She wanted to get it but he would not give it to her "I said you yesterday night….. yeh sharmana aabb tumharee madad nahi karega… it will only help me…. see"

he showed her the duppata and threw it to the other side of the bed….. she walked to get get but Maan got her and placed her on the bed… pinning her both hands on the to either side of her head…. He naughtily looked on her dupattaless to to tease her…. Geet was completely shy now…. Something ran thru her body with the way he was looking at her…. He did nothing… just held her both hand and gave naughty looks to her… this was enough to make her weak… "Maan please…."… he moved his head in no "ummm hmmm"

Suddenly the alarm started clicking and the moment Maan went to stop it Geet picked her duppata and ran to the door…. Giggled and ran away….

This really upset Maan…. "tou tumhe mujhse dur jana hain na…. jaoo… enjoy your freedom"

Geet wanted to make breakfast for Maan and she asked Dadima… who was really happy… but Geet was feeling a bit guilty now of the way she ran away from Maan… "jaroor bura maan gaye honge na…. Babaji abb kya karoon… Geet tu bhi na puree jhalee hai… itna sharmane mana kiya tha na subah he tujhe per kuch samajh nahi aata …. Idiot….. Manana parega aabb kaise bhi"

Geet made his favrite Pasta and other breakfast was made by other kichen help and chefs…

On the breakfast table Maan did not even look at Geet and got involved in talking to Dadima, Anni and Viccky…

Geet Knew he was angry…. She was angry on herself too

Dadima then asked "Aapka pasta kaisa bana hai ajj"

Not knowing Geet had made it, he said… "Bhoot achcha hai…. This is how I like it"

Geet immediately said "maine banayee hain"

"Thanks… bhoot ehsaan hua mujhper…. I am leaving for office in half hour so if you want to come along with me come to the hall before that"

And Maan left… Dadima looked at Geet with questioning eyes

Geet made a baby face "naraz hain….."

Dadima smiled "jaiyee phir manaiyee…. Per jyada staya na aapko to hamen bataiyega"

Geet smiled and went… she was there in hall in time… In car too she tried to talk to him but he would not look….

"Bhoot naraz hain na…. sorry.. aab nahi hoga aisa" but Maan ignored and kept working on his laptop…..

They reached the office…. People came along and wished them… Maan and Geet behaved normal with people around them and accepted the greeting and left for their respective cabin….

Geet in her cabin… "aabb kya karoon….. he is ignoring me like anything…. Abb bhugto…."

Then only she got a call on her office phone , it was from Maan.. Geet got excited

"Get ready with the changes of new plan for cell phone that we are introducing….. I want report from you in an hour"

"Ji"

This way whole day they had encounter only for work…. Geet tried to talk with him about his anger or tried to pacify him but he would give her no chance…. And maintained the bossy mode

"inme to phir se Maan Singh Khurana Boss ke atma aa gayee….. per ghar me to nahi…."

Next to be continued

Precap: Geet manofying Maan

Handa Family comes to KM

ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow me first to comment

it was an awesome update

loved the way maan is ignoring geet

it will make geet to express her love to maan

continue soon dear
Edited by ana56 - 12 years ago