lets accept all the tracks

Posted: 12 years ago
we should have a positive image for our SHOW, we shouldnt make negative comments as this has an effect on our show also...we should always stay positive n post topics which r POSITIVE ABOUT OUR SHOW!< what sayyy!!!!!!??????????

so everyone stay positive n accept each track, we should luv the show from each angle

ps i made this topic just to say that we should make positive posts about our show, even if their r sum boring scenes n unacceptable scenes, we shouldnt get tooo pissed as this is our favorite show n we shouldnt ruin the image by insulting the characters
Edited by Abida0201 - 12 years ago
agree with ur post thanks for sharing
hmmm abida taali dono haarth say bajti hai
we r ready to accept everything which is presented beautifully and make sense
i know u r trying to calm everyone great effort but people will try to avoid certain things again there level of patience tested and they will react
see our trps
its high time cvs dont take advantage of our loe for kap and stop making us fool
ab kisi actor character say personal dushmani to hai nahon kisi ko dear its just  that  we r giving our precious time and in return asking for entertaitntment
did lot of bakaity sorry dear if u mind it

Originally posted by telstra

hmmm abida taali dono haarth say bajti hai
we r ready to accept everything which is presented beautifully and make sense
i know u r trying to calm everyone great effort but people will try to avoid certain things again there level of patience tested and they will react
see our trps
its high time cvs dont take advantage of our loe for kap and stop making us fool
ab kisi actor character say personal dushmani to hai nahon kisi ko dear its just  that  we r giving our precious time and in return asking for entertaitntment
did lot of bakaity sorry dear if u mind it

ur right, but that will also happen wen this show will have AUDIENCE who support the tracks in good n bad times if everyone will giv negative commentsss, for whom will the CVS change the tracksss😳 like pooja was alsooo hurt by comments of somee, so dont hurt our actors of the show n just accept the tracks:)
the reality is that some tracks pull TRPs down...

IMO its our prerogative as consumers to indicate to the creatives if we like their product or not and accepting everything they dish out will not do our show any favors... if its good, we say its good but if its bad then we should also feel free to say it na? 

Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by yemi3006

the reality is that some tracks pull TRPs down...

IMO its our prerogative as consumers to indicate to the creatives if we like their product or not and accepting everything they dish out will not do our show any favors... if its good, we say its good but if its bad then we should also feel free to say it na? 

ur rightt, bu sum members get tooo negative about the characters n for them i hav made this topic, ur saying is true, we should say wen a track is not gud, so that the cvs can change it, but their should be a limit, people shudnt make fun of characters...
Originally posted by Abida0201

ur rightt, bu sum members get tooo negative about the characters n for them i hav made this topic, ur saying is true, we should say wen a track is not gud, so that the cvs can change it, but their should be a limit, people shudnt make fun of characters...

basically what you're saying is that we should be cognisant of our tone when we voice our displeasure so it doesn't come across as insulting
Originally posted by yemi3006

basically what you're saying is that we should be cognisant of our tone when we voice our displeasure so it doesn't come across as insulting

yeaa coz only the cvs can help uss:) n we will get nothing by insulting sum of the characters
yeah abida i'm agree with your post..u r right thanks 4 telling but i love every track of MKAP before  because it is my favourite show...i like every single track..