Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
awww... khushi made sugar free jalabies for him!!!
loved the update and love jutin!! he is the best!! lol
cant wait for arnav's plan to be revealed and be put to work!!

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Omg this was soo cute !!
Hahaha loved it. Loved the game idea and Arnav getting jealous ! Oh man please write more. I'm loving this. 
and super thanks for the PM xxx
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey sugar!
I really liked this one.
Arnav's jealousy was boiling over big time!!!
I love the possessiveness in him.
I would love for him to actually intervene at some point whilst Khushi is with Jutin, and read what everyones reaction would be, especially Arnav's own reaction and Khushi's!!
Thanks for the PM hun!!
😊
Ended thumbnail
OH BTW! in my mind jutin in my OS's looks like this...

lololol...yep zayed khan! love him or hate him...i think he's quite cuteπŸ˜›, just so you lot get a better image! :D
xxx
Edited by Zbegum - 12 years ago
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah he's cute...but Arnav's cuter!!!
πŸ˜‰
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Oh this swas awesome...i wasnt arnav to face his feeling...bt LMAO to all of his reactions to jalebis...especially him screaming NOOO...lol...amazing...continue soon!! :)
Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: FebruaryFlower

Yeah he's cute...but Arnav's cuter!!!

πŸ˜‰

so true!!! :P
PrInCeSs_dIVa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zbegum

here's another jealousy OS!

i call this 'breakfast and games'

hope you enjoy!!!
p.s if you want a Pm please buddy me!,lol

in this one nani has asked her bestfriend Ushma and her grandson (jutin ;) ) to stay over at the RM

what the-! how could he-! how could Nani-!
all these questions were zooming round arnav's mind as he paced in his room. even JP was wondering WTH when he left dropped in his breakfast. Arnav couldnt belive that he had to live with that...that JUTIN under the same roof. doesnt he have a home?!
Lavanya then came with her smiles for ASR, getting out his clothes for office. 
Lav: Hey ASR..i mean arnavji. 
Arnav:quit it lavanya..i'm busy!
Lav: umm ..pacing the floor?
Arnav halted and looked at his feet. damn. he abruptly sat down on his bed grumpyly with lavanya sitting next to him. 
Lav: whats wrong Arnavji...you look really tense.
before arnav could answer someone knocked on the door and entered.
Jutin: maybe Miss lavanya he's just not a morning person hmm*giving a winning smile*
Lavanya shot a smile back but arnav stood up glaring at him.

Arnav: what are you doing in my room?!(huffing like a bull ready to charge)
Jutin walked up to the table still smiling but pretended to be offended lightly:ooo someones got out the wrong side of the bed...but then again how does one know what the right and wrong side of the bed is?!*laughs*  right miss Lavanya?
Lavanya stood up : um call me Lavanya.
Jutin: why thank you! lavanya. ummm have you had breakfast yet? best meal of the day i say! doctors orders! *winks at lavanya and she blushes* but then again i should follow my own rules shouldnt i?!!
jutin swoops down and takes one piece of bread from arnav's plate and munches on it, while arnav looked at him in shock and boiling anger. 

Jutin: you dont mind do you arnav?! *walking out swiftly and calling behind* Lavanya you coming???!!! when is khushi arriving?! i heard she's your trainer...can't wait to surprise her!!!
Lavanya was about to follow when arnav grunted.
Lav: umm well ...i'm gonna go have breakfast...as he said.. doctors orders and he is a doctor...
she rushes out leaving arnav wanting to crush jutin like a bug. then he remembered what he said. khushi...

Arnav cancelled all his meetings for the day saying that he'll do them at home. he quickly had his breakfast and rushed down to the table. he was sooo not gonna let jutin rule khu- ..i mean... the house while he's away. 

when he arrived at the table he saw that khushi had already arrived and was rushing to and from the kitchen. he smiled lightly seeing her acting like a busy bunny. but his smiled disappeared when he saw jutin trying to talk to her and making her smile with his charm sat at the table. Anjili stopped laughing and noticed arnav.
Anj: chote?! you not going to office today. 
Arnav hastly sat down in his seat which was unfortunatly next to jutin. 
Jutin: hey!!! dude! glad you came down. and you sat next to me?! oh flattered.
Arnav saw khushi silently smirk at this. GOD THIS JUTIN! he wanted to die! arnav was tensing up fast until he heard khushi talk.
Khushi: there all brought to the table! and nani? i've made jalebi's just as you asked. (nani smiled in appreciation)
Jutin put his hands together: wow! shame you havent made ladoo's i love them...(khushi's smile stopped a bit)...But i love Jalebi's all the same!!
khushi smiled again. but stopped when she saw anjili serve the jalebi's to everyone. arnav was about to take a bit when khushi took it out of his hand and put it on jutin's plate. 
Arnav was fuming and took another . khushi again put it on jutins plate.
Jutin: well khushi. i didnt know you felt that way for me *grinning*
Arnav was about to stranglehim there and then when khushi interuppted: no silly! (turned then to arnav) you can't have these-
Arnav: and why bloody hell not?!
arnav wanted jalebi's and not just any... KHUSHI'S!!!!
Khushi uneffected: because ...(rushing and got another plate full of jalebis)...these are for you!..suger free?

Arnav calmed down immediatly. it was a whole plate just for him. he didnt know what to say. jutin smirked. 
Jutin: oh i might try one of those
Arnav:NO!
everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him weirdly
arnav regained himself: i mean you have three on your plate too much sweet isn't a good thing. your the doctor arnt you?
Jutin looked at his plate: toche! very true.
everyone tucked in with arnav feeling good about khushi making jalebi's for him, but also that jutin wasn't at all effected by his comment.  jutin was still messing around making the the two nani's laugh and even helped khushi with clearing the table. sighing arnav left for his room. 

after a while arnav came out of his room finishing some office work on the laptop. walking down the stairs he stopped. ...it was quiet...tooo quiet...arnav looked around there wasnt anyone around except the two nani's whispering on one of the seats in the living room and that stupid jutin running from room to room and back to the two ladies. Arnav got to the bottom of the stairs and thought whether or not to ask nani what was going on. he however thought against it and walked past them deeper into the corridors. a few steps down the line he felt khushi's presence and turned to see that she was standing in the shadows. confused he walked up behind her:khushi?
Khushi: AH! oh my god arnavji its you!! i thought..phew!
Arnav: thought what?
Khushi: never mind! now be quiet or i'll get caught!
arnav confused more than ever now.: what? caught from-
all of a sudden there was load crys from the living area where he left NAni. 
Arnav: what the-
Khushi: great?! now because of you i'm probobly the last one!!
Arnav: what?! ...what did i do?! Khushi kumari gu-
before arnav could say anything khushi creeped away from her position and walked behind a pillar in the living room that was a table away from the nani's and Anjili, akash and Lavanya that where sat near them giggling and out of breath. 

Arnav stood from a far but still with khushi in view. 
he called khushi out again, but this time everyone looked at where he called with smiles on their faces And jutin rushed out a room to where the nani's were sat. 
Jutin: AHA!! khushi! found you!!!!
Khushi: arnavji!!! why the hell ahhh!
khushi ran away from jutin who was turing to catch her but also making sure she didnt get near the place where the nani's was sat. everyone was cheering for khushi with khushi trying to get to the nanis. 

Arnav was in shock of the atmosphere...THEY WERE PLAYING '99 IN' !!! So thats why everyone was so quiet! the nani's are the base and everyone was hiding from Jutin the tabber to try to get to the Nani's without being caught by jutin. obviously anjili, akash and lavanya had made it and thats what the crys were from before ...but now khushi was trying to get to base without being caught. 

khushi was still stuggling to get to the base (the two gigling nani) to shout out '99 IN' to be safe. but becuase of arnav her cover was blown and now jutin was on her tail. jutin all of a sudden cornered her and caught her by the waist spinning her round. Arnav clutched his fist wanting to rip khushi out of jutin's arms.
Khushi: NOOO!*laughing her head off and everyone was awwwing and saying oh no! for poor caught khushi*
jutin then put her over his shoulder and walked over to the nani's touching thier hand and exclaiming in exhaustion "99 OUT!!"

everyone cheered and clapped for a great game, while jutin triumphantly put khushi on the opposite sofa so she stood on it.
khushi: no fair!!!
jutin: yes fair! i caught you and thats that!* khushi playfully poked the side of jutin's head*
everyone laughed. Anjili saw arnav sit down sulkingly reading (not really) a newspaper. 
Anjili: umm..chote..we're sorry if we disturbed you...we were about to invite you to play but-*arnav shot her a look*
Jutin: ahh no worries! its only a bit of fun right nani!*sitting himself by her legs*
Nani: right beta. *patting his head* i remember when we used to play these games way back when. do you remember Ushma?
Ushma nani nodded: my grandson can be the playful one. pagal!

Arnav wanted to make khushi laugh and smile the way jutin did. damn that jutin! arnav sat "reading" his newspaper divising a plan to put khushi away from jutin and make him feel what he felt!...not that he was feeling jealous of course ;)...

I hope you liked this OS. please please please comment on you fav bit cuz i do enjoy reading them as hopefully you enjoy reading my OS. 

xxx

loved every bit of it!!!!...awesum...nxt update pm me pliz!!!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
ooh!! zayed is very cute! 
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Zayed Khan.. he is cute.. but arnav is wayyy hotter!!! 
i always imagined Jutin looked like Imran khan ...