Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den#Aaa Gale Lag Ja

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ€—

DEvilsss...πŸ˜‰ 

i was bangin my head as wat to write🀒!!!! finally jo came up with maaneet hugsπŸ˜‰!!! 

urf i would  have dissected each hug x ratedly πŸ˜³but 

unfortuantely postin took tons of time😑!!! 

after a WONDERFUL SBB segment today : this post tho bantha hai bhai nd bhenein!!! πŸ˜‰

ma fulll love to TEDDY aka sanju aka rani!!!!! πŸ˜³

jus in rembrance of all maaneet hugs!!!!!! 

expecting ONE FRESH MAANEET HUG TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳

will write more oly if i get first hug post ML...warne yeh sab photo shoto hi kaafi hai!!!!!

πŸ€—

Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
To All the Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
a Bird & Dot free zone !!!

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because

we will shoot you. HAAN!

This is particularly in light of the moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604969)
and henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT! Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz...Cool to de Core! 

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away! We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructivelyin all its gloryπŸ˜ƒ

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs! Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not! So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop! Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post. Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.

9. There is Devilsden A/C. Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747 

Naintara
Anwesha

Vicky

Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb
Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
About the latest Tantrum King Article πŸ˜†

After reading the insane article I just want to request that plss can GC and DD actually throw some tantrums on few things ..here is the list

1)Till they dont get justice in the form of new clothes ...they will not work and sue the PH/ChannelπŸ˜ƒ

2)Till Mahesh Pandey goes out of the show along with the circus party ,they will not work and sue the PH/Channel

3)Till CVs promise to them that their character will never b butchered and they will b given mahii moments on a daily basis ,they will not work and sue the PH/Channel

Who said tantrum throwing is wrong 🀣🀣...I say throw tantrums because unless actors throw some real tantrums ,I hv seen CVs ,PH ,channel all taking the actors for granted ..and the reason why daily we see SS-Mel enjoying designer new suits while our gareeb pavitra couple continue to suffocate in ghajini wears and tents respectively ...if they had actually thrown tantrums ,toh aaj yeh nahin hua hota haan πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

GC-DD plsss go and learn something from your counterpart  actors of other shows regarding how to throw tantrums and get what u want πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.every six months those shows ka actors say "I quit the show" and get everything they want from stylish makeover to character ka bhi full on makeover πŸ˜›

So plsss throw tantrums ..its my humble request πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜›

On a more serious note ,its reallly a pity to see where yellow journalism has come to πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...Fans today r not fools to believe these baseless articles because they know their actors well enough and hv seen their professionalism and dedication towards this show for last 1 and a half yrs now 😊
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode Analysis

OMGGG OMGGG What an Episode and what a terrific dreamyyy Maaneet moment ..☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ ..two hugzzz 😲😳😳 which indicates how irrespective of the circumstances their souls still connect to each other 😳😳 ..it was a hug of pleasure and satisfaction of being in each other's arms finding peace because for a moment both MSK and Geet's heart beats had stopped thinking about what will b their respective partner's condition 😭... ...

The whole struggle of MSK trying to come out of the room and then Geet with her intelligence tracking MSK indicates that how one is incomplete without another one πŸ‘ ..mayb its a message from the CVs to its viewers that alone GC/Maan or DD/Geet cannot make this show ..its their togetherness and joint effort which can always make any impossible mission successful ...Maaneet r one and only when they come together ,things happen ...wonderful episode ⭐️⭐️⭐️ ...I m even trying to ignore Nano getting another new dress today 😑😑 ..grrrπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Today Geet found peace in MSK's arms while MSK found life in Geet's arms 😳😳

This is Maaneet's first hug after his memory loss and so it was a very gentle one where Geet for the first time approached MSK for a hug out of concern while MSK reciprocated to the hug by holding her slowly and delicately out of care 😳...I will not say its a passionate hug or a hug of love ...it was a hug out of care ,concern and to find peace in each other's arms and mayb a sort of realisation that both r incomplete without each other especially a realisation from MSK's side 😳😳..I really liked the slow advancement of the first hug ...it was not an instant hug like the hospital or amritsar ones but it was a slow gentle hug as we know that he is yet to believe that he is in love with Geet πŸ˜ƒ...The hug indicated that finally both realised their value πŸ˜³..the incident was actually quite small and stupid πŸ˜† but the realisation was big 😳 ...one moment u loose your partner and u understand his/her true worth in your life 😭😭..

The first hug was very gentle as Geet was not sure about his reaction but the second hug was more at peace from her side since she saw that he initiated it after wiping off her tears gently πŸ˜³...so the first hug was from her side while the second hug was initiated by him thus welcoming her in his arms for the first time post his memory loss 😳...

Apart from the hug scene ,the one scene which stood out for me in today's episode was the door partition scene when both could feel each other's presense on either side of the door 😳 ;Both r aware that they found each other and the minute that door is opened ,they will b in each other's arms but still we can see the restlessness and longing in each other's eyes in the form of tears simply because suddenly both realised that their world is all dark without each other's presense ...those few hours made both of them realise that marriage is just not about responsibility or love or passion ...its about being with each other as each other's moral support and strength for lifetime 😳

Today's episode was indeed symbolic and I feel CVs did show this locked room scenario with a purpose πŸ€”... The locked room is indicating his locked memory which he was trying to breakfree by trying to open the door but he was not able to do so which indicated that even after trying ,his memory is locked in such a way that its not coming back  ;In both scenarios an Iron rod is used ..MSK lost his memory after getting hit by an iron rod on his head while even today he was trying to open the locked door with the iron rod but failed 😊 ;...But Geet comes to his rescue and even with that partition of memory loss between them  which is depicted in the form of that  door,they both can still feel that connection with each other on either side of the door πŸ˜³...it was very symbolically done πŸ‘πŸΌ ...Moral of the story is even though MSK has lost his memory related to Geet and is struggling to get it back ,but the connection between them still remains 😳

Even though we hardly notice Devini but today I noticed a very interesting contrast shown between Devini and Maaneet relationship πŸ€”

Devini are a couple suppose to b in love and happily married but still they hv zero understanding between each other where a wife is least bothered about why her husband has not yet returned home and is busy showing her anger and frustation because her night date plan flopped badly πŸ˜†

Maaneet r a couple who is going through a crisis situation where the husband has lost his memory and so they cannot live like a normal married couple but still their level of understanding is so good that the moment Geet comes to know about MSK ,she rushes to check in the office itself and manages to trace him while even MSK feels her presense in the office and also thinks about how she must b getting worried and thats why in the end they not only manage to find each other but also find peace in each other's arms unlike Devini πŸ˜ƒ

So somewhere CVs did show a good contrast in relationships today and proved that why Maaneet r special πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ok now that all quota of praises r over ..time for some cribbing πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
  • One more new dress for Nandini ...decorated room for the newly wedded couple ..why why why ?? 😑
  • LucTo overweight track could hv been dealt with seriously but CVs hv made it a comedy circus and its only making fun of people who r overweight 😑...first they made a mockery of alcohol addiction by promoting it via Mamaji and now making mockery of overweight issue ..What nonsense 😑...
  • Saw Dev giving presentation for the first time in GHSP history 😳..I hope this is not a permanent way of showing Dev handling business while MSK with Geet will b sitting at home doing mahii mahii πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Coming to the precap ,its a bit confussing but I remember Maaneet had an accident while returning from their honeymoon when Geet was learning to drive ..today  we saw a similar precap of Geet trying to drive  along with Adi... So Will it be the first flash of MSK when he will see Geet driving once again πŸ€”...mayb thats the reason why MSK was standing like a statue in front and so Geet had to turn the car leftways because of which it banged with the tree or else it would hv hit MSK ...Lets see ...

Episode Rating :9/10 ...Maaneet moment was too good ..very symbolic and as usual GC-DD rocked it with their expressions πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
R, hmmm its gonna be a great day, great start already!!!!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I read a joke this morning and I still can't stop laughing about it!!!!!!!!  "GC is a tantrum KING"🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Me thinks the writer of this story was heavily  drunk at the time of writing the name so messed up big time on the name😑😑😑 

If only DD and GC threw tanturm...audience wud have had so much peace...We would not have to do so much hall bol from costumes to sets to story to tracks to writers and actors...the list is endless!!! It's becoz of these two that we have to work so hard for everything.

I had like to make a laundry list of tantrums these 2 should throw to make our life so much easier!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Edited by Anshu_A - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail

Edited by kadydeep - 12 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😲

Salla 2 seconds
2 seconds of GurTi interview insaan ko behosh kar deta hai...
🀒
☺️
*khush is still rubbing her eyes if she really saw GurTi in one frame almost*
😍

Aashayein khile dil ki
ummeedain hase dil ki...❀️
ab mushkil nahi kuch bhi, nahi kuch bhi...😭

OMG...😭 when i saw those 2 seconds of GurTi almost in one frame laughing in thier own world...it felt as if someone had pulled me out of hell after like an eternity of 4 months...😭
GurTi...😍
PS: I don't think GC looks this hawt and bangable in any  other shirt than WHITE...☺️...ufff...the last time he gave me an attack with white shirt, blue jeans and goggs during mohali trip...
☺️
-------------------------
And haila...😑...what a rubbish article on GC...🀬...this is the heights of 🀬...a man who shoots despite being sick is called a tantrum king...😑...i wouldn't be surprised if next article comes on DD...🀒...no comments on the person who dared to write this article...🀬
-----------------------------
We dropped to position 2...😲 😭...come on peeps...hit the chaskameter...πŸ‘πŸΌ...we deserve to be no. 1...not someone who is gobbling up on our shows success and has run it down to almost dead sea levels...🀒...keep up the spirit GHSPians and halla bol...
πŸ₯³
Edited by CraziestGurtian - 12 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
After reading that article I am seriously wishing the leads of our show threw a few tantrums. They have been taken for granted by the PH and the channel. Lesser rated actors are getting better clothes and better roles. One wonders why this is πŸ€”. Maybe part of the reason is that both GC and DD are not demanding and are just laid back. πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• The other actors who are part of the circus that came to town some weeks ago are pretty demanding and get nice clothes. Even mama got a makeover for crying out loud.

This is beyond pathetic at this point. We have been screaming from the rooftops for some better clothes for Geet but they are least bothered. But they will get the latest fashions for Nano who is the parallel lead. πŸ€” Does the wardrobe person like dressing Nano up more than Geet πŸ€” or do they think spending money of Geet's clothes is a waste of time but spending money of Nano's clothes is much needed. One actually wonders if the title of the show is Geet. πŸ€”

Frankly the way they are treating their leads should be a warning for any actors currently working or might work in 4lions' shows as leads. You will be treated like furniture and people who play side roles will get better clothes, better scenes, better dialogues and better roles than you. If you sign with them go in with your eyes open. Each show is a new toy for these people. After six months, they will get bored, move on to the next thing and your show will go downhill. You will be dressed like the maid or cleaner whereas people around you will dress well.

Any one with an iota of common sense will realize that the show is titled Geet - Geet is the lead - not Nandini. Unfortunately this does not seem to penetrate the thick skulls of the so-called creatives and everyone else is busy sleeping on their job. Accusing your lead of unprofessionalism shows how low this PH will sink to further their agenda. They want to shut the show at any cost even if it means blackballing their leads who have been very very patient with them.

Now I am seriously wishing this article comes true and both DD and GC throw some weight around. We might get better episodes if they do πŸ˜›
Edited by liv2laugh - 12 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Am having the Biggest laugh of life today since I read a very "Revealing" article... U guessed it right the one claiming GC to be A TANTRUM KING 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Be rest assured that we fans will actually celebrate if GC or DD actually throw a tantrum or 2 on the sets... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Atleast we fans would be spared from doing all the Halla Bol on their behalf...

The poor Leads of GHSP have always been treated like extra's when it comes to Costumes to Dance Seq to Nominations for Awards to Performing in the award functions to Good Cupids to Consistent Characterization to Character Assassination to Good tracks to GHSP surviving the Revamp etc etc etc. n the list goes on...

Hopefully we will be treated to first Maneet hug after ML or some flashes from MSK... Lets see...
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finally a Hug In this ML Track!!

Haye Haye mein marr jawan. Kya Dhamakedaar Episode tha❀️

I loved small small things in todays episode.

1. The way Geet says "Maan" and Maan on the other hand sitting inside the store room and he feels Geet calling him and says "Geet" OMG That took my breath away!! Thats what we call love. Thats our Maneet which was missing from so many days.

2. When Maan says That yes he is inside. and the relief which geet had on her face and that smile...Ufff😍

3.OMG Geet says "Maan" and at the same moment Maan closes his eyes!!

Awww😍

I just loved the care MaanGeet had for eachother. Maan is thinking that Geet must be in tension, she must be worried about me. On the other Hand Geet is thinking that where could her Maan go, if he is in the basement how he can breath there. Thats what we call care and Love.

OMG That Hug surely had some kind of magic in it. It indicated that they are so incomplete without each other. It indicated that they cant live without each other for a sec. There was satisfaction in their Hug. Satisfaction that yes now they are in each others arm, now nothing can happen, no one can seperate them now.

Edited by -Dimple- - 12 years ago