Pagalpan Ya Kamzori, Kabhi Sorry, Kabhi Khushi! :) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Yes Savi and Gilga... both of you said it

Chick wassup? how come you missed that?

Fab post ya...πŸ‘..i loved it..πŸ€—...

i loveddd d epi n ArHi scene...i hv nva seen such a beautiful apology scene eva...😍

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Yes Savi and Gilga... both of you said it

Chick wassup? how come you missed that?

I was lost in his aansoon bhari aankhen!!!!

BTW updating as we speak ... enjoy!!!!

Ok in short,  we can safely say that in future Arnav will ensure that Khushi is able to view the stars & is never alone while sleeping...πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Today's episode was phenomenal...especially the Gazebo scene (Kudos Chicks...πŸ˜‰).  Wha...😲 kya andaaz hai maafi maang ne ka...Jhakadd ke, Pakkad ke, Chilla Ke, Daant ke bolo...Kya HAQ jamaya hai Arnav Singh Riazaada ne aphi Khushi pe!!  😳

I loved how he said that How many time do I have to tell you to LISTEN when I am talking to you, to LOOK at me when I am talking to you...SUBAH se mera dimaagh kharaab kar ke rakha hai...!!!πŸ˜‰

And Khushi, as sharp as a TACK...right away reminds him that she has not seen him since the morning...so its not her fault...the fault is with his mind!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hello Nargis, Brilliant postπŸ‘

Barun and Sanaya were just brilliantπŸ‘
Specially the bold part, while watching I was like What the ...
when it comes to Kushi, he acts like her husband not like stranger or employer. Sach mein he never hesitates for a second to touch her, as if woh uska janma sidd adhikar ho.

oh coming back to the topic, yesterday in Vrushali's "For you" I said we have to see how will he say sorry as mighty ASR or cutie Arnav and wallah I got both of them fulfilled.
The mighty ASR says everything except sorry in his own damn way but once she tells him everything The mask is dropped and we see Arnav the ever so gentle soul. The way he said sorry and that too thrice is simply beautiful.
Sach mein sorry bola bhi toh aisa bola ki humein ruladiya.

Oh about the Mind part, CT's really did amazing job with that dialogue and particular scene, paving way for his realization pretty soon and then we will see "TRESPASSERs PROHIBITED" board with big bolded letters dangling around his heart.

Oh just wanted to say I love your poems. Thank you for sharing it with us.

I loved it too, Nargis. Beautiful. Thank you for opening this post. I have been wanting to ask you to write :-)

But, wait. I see a lot of topics around Khushi lying to her sister. I didn't understand that. I went back and saw the episode a couple more times. Khushi says to Payal very clearly "Sorry bhi usne aise bola ki hume rula diya" That's pretty clear, right? Later, she also said "Phir usne hume gold medal diya" and then she says "Issiliye toh humne kahaa sorry hai ki gold medal" I think it was pretty clear to Payal that he said sorry. It was a normal familiar sisterly conversation, I thought.

I loved the fact that she confided in him. The fact that she confided her fears in him. The person who mocks and insults her the most. She confided her most vulnerable side to him. And he cried with her. It was beautiful. It was the saddest and lowest and the happiest and highest. It was everything :-)
Originally posted by gilgamesh

Kis ki pitayi or kab?

btw, she does tell her sis about his apology - she is equating the gold medal to that and says she cried about the way he said it too...

Yes...she does tell her Jiji about it ..the whole gold medal analogy...but perhaps Chick and i were still lost in the apology scene that failed to connect all of the dots...πŸ˜•

As for the pitayi...Chicks has a brilliant FF that she is writing...and she had a similar apology scene that also went eyry...and wonder of wonders...that scene was in a gazebo too!!!
πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

picture abhi baaki hai?πŸ˜†
------edit--------
am glad that you are a goner todayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
a fact that i like about today is how they potrayed the vulnerability of Arnav.. he can be touched and thats been proved!! aww man, how he cries when he says sorry😳
kitna aasaan hai kehna bhul jaao bhul jaao
kitna mushkil hai par bhul jaana
kitna aasaan hai kehna bhul jaao
ho na jaana na jaana
kitna aasaan hai kehna bhul jaao

replace bhul jao with sorry kahna🀣

and also the well-directed scene for the co-ordinated chotte and chutki telling their
dis about their day!! haha, A should really be given a medal for that candid confession.
did i miss something?, oh yes!!πŸ˜› classic post and lines😳

Thanks Dashing Giri...totally agreed...splendid epi...loved it!!!
Originally posted by adits7

Fab post ya...πŸ‘..i loved it..πŸ€—...

i loveddd d epi n ArHi scene...i hv nva seen such a beautiful apology scene eva...😍

Awww...Thnx Adits...Loved it as well!!   There were so many nuances to the scene.   I was just telling Vrush that the scene was so well shot...it zoomed and panned at exactly the right moments...especially after she walks away...and he calls out to her...and says sorry...the camera than pans out to show Arnav's profile...and we can clearly see that even after such an emotional connect with her...for we see the tears in his eyes...he is shown in profile to be standing with his head hanging somewhat...looking spent...for a man like him...this apology was not over mere words but of feeling spent...of moments relived...pain rekindled!!!  

It was a FABULOUS shot...really KUDOS to the DIRECTOR, for understanding and delivering these complexities flawlessly.  πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Janet.Das

I loved it too, Nargis. Beautiful. Thank you for opening this post. I have been wanting to ask you to write :-)

But, wait. I see a lot of topics around Khushi lying to her sister. I didn't understand that. I went back and saw the episode a couple more times. Khushi says to Payal very clearly "Sorry bhi usne aise bola ki hume rula diya" That's pretty clear, right? Later, she also said "Phir usne hume gold medal diya" and then she says "Issiliye toh humne kahaa sorry hai ki gold medal" I think it was pretty clear to Payal that he said sorry. It was a normal familiar sisterly conversation, I thought.

I loved the fact that she confided in him. The fact that she confided her fears in him. The person who mocks and insults her the most. She confided her most vulnerable side to him. And he cried with her. It was beautiful. It was the saddest and lowest and the happiest and highest. It was everything :-)

Thanks Janet...such a compliment for me that such an accomplished writer like my writing...😳  As for the episode and the apology scene...it was raw...full of emotions...some explained,  some unexplainable!!!   the whole package was phenomenal...
and today's episode sets a new par for acting, as well as directing, and writing too...

These CVs are spoiling me...I should know better than to have too many hopes and expectations...but here I go again!!
πŸ˜ƒ