Single and ready to mingle - HC

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In the last decade, television viewing in India has come a long way. We have the daily soaps, the reality televisions and the game shows and each draw their crowds. The actors on these shows are now a household name. They're as fascinating as our movie stars and fans always want to know about their private lives. Many of these actors aren't dating anyone. We get you acquainted with a few eligible bachelors on television.
Showing 1 of 8 images Previous    Next
Harshad Chopra
He will always be remembered for his roles. Whether it's Left Right Left, Amber Dhara, Kahaani Hamaaray Mahabharat Ki, Kis Desh Mein Hain Mera Dil, Tere Liye and Dharampatni, he has always had a large female following. His toned physique, coupled with good looks and coy nature has made him an eligible bachelor on television.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

He certainly has a huge female fan following 😳

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🥳

Most eligible bachelor that he is no doubt 😍 But "single" and "ready to mingle"?🤣 Oh so I havent lost my chance yet 😍🤣 log toh ainvayi mujhe discourage karte rehte hai  🤣

Thanks for sharing Tanu
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Best telly actor,  He will always remember for his role so true ...   Edited by april10 - 12 years ago
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i am also ready to mingle☺️🤣

Thanks for sharing sweety
silky_harshad thumbnail
Yayyy🥳 He is single 😳 n ready to mingle 😳 😍
awww harshu,kiska hai ye tumko intezaar, Main Hoon Na ☺️
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hayee...he is surely the most eligible bachelor...even i m single harshu and ready to mingle☺️🤣
 thanks for sharingg
harshadbaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sachiii mein he is da most eligible bachelor...even i am ready to mingle😆 Edited by komal jagdesh - 12 years ago
haiii dere is no doubt dat he is d most eligible bachelor😍😍!!!! nd dat's nothing shocking dat he has a huge no of female fans.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing

Didn't know he was single. God bless him to find the right woman