Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya_D3 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😊😊all of you thank you sooo much 4 ur comments...!!! i agree with you all...CVS are making kria irritating day by day...!!!😲 but i hope everything's gonna turn out fine when KSG comes...*fingers crossed*

😃and im gonna update soon...maybe later today or tomorrow...(depends on how fast i can type... )...and i will send u guys PMs...!!!
soo thnx once again...!!!!!😊
Saumya_D3 thumbnail
hey guys...im sorry i havent been able to write the the next part...but i have a sneek peek for u...i promise i will upload the next part tomorrow...i swear...!!!!

-------------------------------------------------

*in the atrium*
everyone started dispersing. but rey and kria seemed to be nailed to their positions.they couldn't move. they just kept staring at each other across the atrium.

*scene change-kria's sitting in an empty class room.*
"Jo hua usme rey ki koi galti nahi thi. me usse punish kaise hone du? Thik Hai. me usse punish nahi hone dungi. me principal sir ko sab sach bata dungi." with this she stood up and walked out of the class room.

-------------------------------------------------

thnx guys...and i really promise to upload tomorrow. :))😊
JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awsum promo saumya!!!!
n yaha show main, kriyaansh le beech toh lagta hain phirse WW3 shuru hi gayi hain!
misslaugheasily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
👍🏼wah, wah! tussi great ho ji...
but i just hope ke cv's ke candle march ki disappointment khatam karde ye next part!🤔
belleza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally Kriya had taken a rgt decision...
Looking frwd for the update...
Nice job Saumya👍🏼
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sooo sorry for replying soo late😛
anyways dis was really amazing😃...better den wat happened yesterday😛
nd u write AWSUM👏
do write more😳
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome work...really realistic😃 Keep on posting!
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
aww!! bchara kya kya karegaa miss kriya ghai k liye!!
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hiye rey tera kya hoga

but plz continue very nice 😛

Saumya_D3 thumbnail

PART 2

hey guys...here's the next part...so read and enjoy..!!

and guys... i have made some changes. i have changed rey's punishment from 3 day's susension to a detention and 1 day suspention. i hope you all dont mind...!! so now...here it goes..!!!😊

-----------------------------------------------

Everyone gathered in the atrium and princi stood on the stairs. Rey so badly wanted to run away before he could say anything. All Dazzlers and Weakings were also there. Rey saw Kria standing with Vishakha and Neha. She looked kind of upset.

Kria had been feeling really guilty ever since she put up the notice. She was absolutely sure this had something to do with it. She then heard the principal say, " I suppose you all know about the new rule made by your GS Reyansh Singhania. Well I have just talked to him about it." Princi said , motioning Rey to come and stand next to him. Rey went ahead, though reluctantly, and fixed his gaze on kria. As for kria, she skipped a heartbeat upon hearing this. She knew Rey had figured out it was her, and now princi knew too. Neha and Vishakha also sensed this. Vishakha said, "OMG Kria..!! Lagta hai Rey ne princi ko bata diya ki notice tumne lagaya tha." "Mujhe bhi Vishakha."

"Doing what you now?" asked Neha, really worried.

"I don't know!" Kria was really tensed. She did not dare to look at Rey.

"He has told me that..." princi continued " this was a prank done by him." Kria instantly raised her head to look at Rey and found him already staring at her.

Her heartbeat sped on seeing his face. He had an expression of fear, longing and disappointment. Kria couldn't get herself to look away. Both of them just kept staring at reach other. It all dawned on her then. Rey had lied to the principal……FOR HER. She couldn't believe it. But why would he do it? She had no answer to that. Then princi continued, "So basically, the rule is not applicable and also Rey is going to be punished for his prank……he is going to get a detention today and 1 day suspension." On hearing this, the Dazzlers shouted "What" in sync. Everyone was so confused and Sharon was furious. Swayam had been listening to the principal attentively and now he was really worried…as well as confused. He knew Rey couldn't--wouldn't do it. He knew there was something he didn't know.

He had been observing Kria after she put up the notice; she said she did it on Rey's orders. But later on she had been very lost and seemed guilty, and so he decided that this had something to do with her. Kuch toh gadbad hai…!! Mujhe Kria ya Rey se baat karni padegi, he thought to himself. Princi had gone away and a lot of whispers had been going around in the atrium but Kria was unaware of all this. She had just been staring at Rey this whole time. Why had he done it? Why hadn't he turned her in? She was really confused and this made her even guiltier. She felt bad for Rey. Everyone started dispersing. Swayam and the others went too. The Dazzlers were still standing on there spot, discussing among themselves.

But Kria and Rey seemed to be nailed to their position. They couldn't move. They just kept staring at each other across the atrium. Rey could easily read the expression on Kria's face at the moment. She looked very upset and guilty and he hated it. He wanted nothing more than to go and comfort her, but for some unknown reason he was unable to move. Kria didn't know what to do. She could feel the tears brimming in her eyes, threatening to fall over. So she just turned around and ran away as fast as she could. Rey stepped forward to follow but was stopped by his team.

"Rey, yeah kya ho raha hai? Tumne sachem to se prank nahi kyia na?" Sharon asked.

"um..han…mene hi kiya..!! I thought funny hoga..so…." Rey answered, still looking at the spot where Kria had been standing not moments ago.

"But Rey……tujhe prank karne ka shauk kabse lag gaya yaar…?" "And besides…it's a big prank dude." Vicky and Nilesh said simultaneously. Rey finally looked at both of them. "I know guys. I just thought it'll be funny. Mene nahi socha tha yeh itna serious ho jayega." "Par serious toh ho gaya hai." Vicky said. But Rey was in his own world, thinking about Kria.

Kria had been sitting in an empty class room for the last 10 minutes, crying. She didn't know why she was crying. She didn't know if she was upset because Rey was being punished because of her or because he had saved her. She didn't know if she was feeling guilty or touched…!!!

"Yeh kya ho raha hai? Rey ne mujhe kya bachaya? Meri kuch samajh nahi aaraha hai. Kya karu?" ahe went on talkin to herself. "Jo hua usme Rey ki koi galti nahi hai. Mai usko kaise punish hone du? Thik Hai!! Me usse punish nahi hone dungi. Me principal sir ko sab sach bata dungi." With this she stood up and walked out of the class room.

------------------------------------------

this is it guys...!!! please comment and let me know what you think...!!!😊

For the next part I have only 3 words...

Fire Escape Scene