Mohan ki angothi choti; SBB

Posted: 12 years ago
They showed a segment from engagement kastur trying to put ring in mohan's finger but wo choti thi ðŸ˜† she kept trying and trying but it just won't go any further ... finally they changed the ring (may be hc gave one of his as sagai ring and then sagai huwi ðŸ¤£

They also showed vipul and narmada do some dance and mohan kastur take ashirvaad from her parents 😆

Lol.. Can we get the video link plz? N thanks for sharing..!
I have video link but its from another forum if i will post i will get a warning ... i got a pm last week though i don't even remember what i had posted

Put saas bahu beetiyan 27th september 2011 in google and you will get it, its in first part 😆
I thought they already showed shaadi wala shoot but we are still getting the sagai is it 🤔😆

Thanks for sharing!
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
@sam- thts cuz the shaadi shoot was just for a promo or photoshoot...nt the main sequence!
@soaps- will do tht...thnx anyways :)
Thanks for sharing

You are too funny got warning and don't remember why 😆

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Thanks for sharing

You are too funny got warning and don't remember why 😆

Yea one fine morning i logged in and i had a pm saying don't post pictures with links as that is advertising ... and mujhe yaad bhi nahi mey ney kab pics post ki thien 😆
😆 Thanksss loads Soaps 😊
Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

@sam- thts cuz the shaadi shoot was just for a promo or photoshoot...nt the main sequence!
@soaps- will do tht...thnx anyways :)
Oh really 😲 Damn how do I keep missing such important facts!😡😆😆
thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š