Manasi on singing spree --indya.com - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by chweetu

TFS..Great news..will defenitely watch it..all d best MP n anumalik sony tv se jump kyun mara:( there r so many other judges who will b best but agar thoda drama chahiye tho anuji ko jhelna padega *sigh* he n his ghatiya shayaris:(

LOLLL...Tweety don't forget his forever snapping fingers!! 🤣 I wish they had roped in Vishal Shekhar...I like them as judges...
Anju dunju*hug* his fingers RoFL reminds me laila mein laila song hehe..n vishal_shekar gud duo to judge..n i lub their compositions:D N plz shoot my netwala:'(
Originally posted by chweetu

Anju dunju*hug* his fingers RoFL reminds me laila mein laila song hehe..n vishal_shekar gud duo to judge..n i lub their compositions:D N plz shoot my netwala:'(

Oh ho what happened to your net?? Ruk, I'm coming with Dushy, his laathi and his pistol...to take care of your netwalaa😡😡😡
Yeahhh......I can't wait for that showsmilie_girl_299.gif

All the best Manasi 

We are always with you 
Anju dunju u will bring ur dusht dushy with his water pistol n plastic lathi*oh my emotional ansoon* lub u anju dunju but not dusht dushy:P
Great , look forward.But how i wish she was coming back with Nb in another show ! Just wishful thinking .. thanks for sharing.

VJ
Originally posted by VJ-LNMDJ

Great , look forward.But how i wish she was coming back with Nb in another show ! Just wishful thinking .. thanks for sharing.

VJ
Me also wishing the same😕.
Guess its not gonna come true atleast not for a while😭.
Ragini can sing, she is a classical singer too, i love both manasi and ragini, whom i hav to support?
Can't wait for this show! Manasi is one powerhouse of talent! Wish her all the best! Good to know she is open to take up acting offers too. Missing her awesome performance as Gulaal! Wish Gulaal team comes up with another unconventional, beautiful story with Manasi and Neil, set againt a musical background!

@Armu4eva Thanks for posting the article!