Posted: 12 years ago
part 14
nice part...
Geet doesnt want Maan to be a pimp...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 15
very good now Geet is in the Mansion and Dadima thinks that shes Pari...
when Maan sees her here pata nahi ho hes gonna react...
cont soon...
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Nice part
Pls update next part ...waiting
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesomeee!!!!

finally geet is in delhi!

can't wait 4 maneet's second meeting!...

continue soon!
tonyahk thumbnail

Hi buddies,

Thank you so much for the lovely comments.

Part 16

@ Khurana Mansion

Guests have stared to arrive in. Dadi, dev, NT and Adi's family are busy in receiving the guests.

Adi comes back from the beauty parlor. He thinks to meet Pinky in private and have a small chit chat with her. after making sure that no one is watching him, he moves close to the bride's room. Adi slightly opens the room door to check if Pinky is alone. He silently pokes his head into the room and he is hell shocked to see Geet who is talking with Pinky. he almost screams in shock

Adi: Geettt!!!!!!!

Geet hears the voice and turns around to see the caller. Before Geet could notice him Adi closes the door and runs away.

Geet: Pinky! did you hear that?

Pinky: what?

Geet: someone called me now

Pinky: woh...

Geet comes out of the room and looks around...

Geet: (st) whose voice was that? i have heard this voice somewhere else...

adi is hiding behind a pillar...

Adi: (st) hey bhagavan! Yeh kya horaha hai? what Geet is doing here? i and Maan sir had been searching for her through out  Amritsar. But we couldn't find her then. Now, suddenly she has popped up in the mansion itself. how come she came here? Does Maan sir knows about Geet's presence in the mansion? does Geet know Pinky? what was she talking with Pinky? was she telling Pinky that i am a pimp? what is going on? What am i supposed to do now? if Geet sees me, she will tell every one that i am a pimp. Now how will i marry Pinky in front of Geet? will my marriage also get cancelled like that of Chandu's?

Adi himself wonders if he can put a full stop to the rapid fire questions that keep rising in his mind non stop.

Adi: (st) better i should ask for Maan sir's help

Adi runs to Maan's bed room. Geet notices Adi.  She is surprised as well as shocked.immediately her thoughts rush to Maan

Geet: (st) is Maan also here?

Her heart skips a beat. by the time, she comes out of her trance, Adi was not there

Geet: (st) where did Adi go?...btw...What is he doing here?

Geet starts to search for Adi

Adi walks into Maan's bed room and he is disoppinted that Maan was not there.

Adi: (st) hey bhagavan! Maan sir is not in his room. now what will i do?

Adi comes out of Maan's room and notices that Geet is searching for some one

Adi: (st) is Geet searching for me? ...better i must hide somewhere...but where?

Geet spots Adi and she shouts at him

Geet: hey...freeze

Geet claims the steps to catch Adi.

Adi freezes in shock. but his fear urges him to run from there. he starts running while thinking where to hide

Adi: (st) kitchen is the safest place...kitchen is the one which is rarely visited by any woman

Adi runs to the kitchen and hides there. 

Geet didn't notice Adi leaving Maan's room. she has lost track of him

Geet: (st) arey..where did he go? Just now i saw him

Geet moves around and starts to check every room. after checking 2 other rooms, she walks into Maan's room. she is mesmerised by the interior decorations.

Geet: (st)wow...what a beautiful room...

She starts to explore the room in detail.

Geet: (st) hmmm...nice curtains...but micky mouse curtains would have added more charm to this room. better i should suggest this to dadima..

Geet hears someone's foot steps. She thinks that Adi is coming back. she plans to capture him. she hides behind the door and waits for him to enter the room. she is lil bit tensed.  She takes a deep breath

Geet: (st) Geet! calm down...easy...easy. once he enters the room, you sneak out of the room and close the door from outside and make noise. Someone will hear you and come for your help

The sound of footsteps reaches the door and stops. no one didn't come inside. Geet is patiently waiting. But her heart is beating fast. Few seconds later, some one enters the room. Geet didn't care to see who is that. immediately she locks the door behind; closes her eyes and starts shouting'pimp..pimp'. Her original plan was, once the person enters inside, she has to sneak out of the room and lock the door from outside. But in tension she has forgotten to sneak out of the room. she is yet to realise that she has ended up locking herself inside the room along with none other than our Maan

Geet: (shouts) pimp...pimp...help...pimp.

Maan who just now entered his room, is more surprised than shocked.  Hearing the voice, his heart skips a beat. He says in reflex

Maan: Geet!!!

He turns around to confirm his doubt. Geet is still shouting, "Pimp...pimp" with her eyes closed. She didn't hear his voice. Maan couldn't believe his eyes. his heart skips a beat for the second time. for the past one month, he was not certain that he will meet her again in his life time. in the last one month, he would have seen her photo for almost 100 times. He still carries her photo in his mobile. now she is right in front of him. Maan walks close to Geet and keeps straing at her closed eyes without blinking his eyes. some unknown feeling is filling his heart.

Fortuanately the music in the living room is playing loudly. So no one could hear Geet's screams.

After few seconds...perhaps...after few minutes Maan comes out of the trance. Geet's eyes are still closed and she is still screaming, "pimp...pimp...some body please help...pimp"

Maan is pissed off that he kept staring at her solidly for 2 minutes. On top of all these, Geet is shouting, "pimpp..pimp"

Maan: (st) what is Geet doing in my bedroom...nahi...what is she doing in my house? how did she come here? has she come here to claim me as her husband?

He knew that Geet's scream will not reach the drawing room because of the loud music. so he didn't try to stop her from screaming. He waits for her to stop herself. But Geet didn't care even if someone hears her scream or not. She keeps screaming, "pimp...pimp"

Maan has lost his patience

Maan: (in stern voice)  Geet

Geet didn't hear him. She keeps screaming,"pimp...pimp"

Maan: Geet!!!!

Geet: pimp...pimp...

Maan rolls his eyes and taps Geet's shoulder. Geet didn't realise what she is doing. she simply pushes Maan's hand off her shouder and keeps screaming, "pimp..pimp.' she didn't even stop to think why no one has come for her help in these 3 minutes

Maan moves close to Geet and whispers in her ear in a "Geet".

That is it. Geet's heart skips a beat. she immediately stops screaming and turns around to see Maan. their eyes meet. Both are lost in each others eyes. it is too early for them to understand what is happening to them. they keep looking into each other's eyes.  in few minutes, Maan realises what he is doing again. He breaks the eyelock. This brings Geet back to this world.

Geet: Maan...aap?

Maan: hmmm

Geet is about to say something. But she stops in the middle and looks around the room and she is shocked to see that she is still inside the room

Geet: (st) how come i am still inside the room? i was supposed to be shouting from outside. Hai na?

Now only it dawns on her that she has forgotten to sneak out of the room before locking the door

Geet: (st) hey babaji! ab main kya karu?

without wasting a nano second, she again starts to scream. this time, instead of 'Pimp' she screams, "pimp's boss...pimp's boss ".

Maan gives her a stern look. She becomes silent. Maan is about to ask somthing, but Geet shouts at him

Geet: what are you doing here?

Maan is stunned by the question

Maan: (st) she is not even aware that this is my house. iska matlab...she didn't come here to claim me as her husband. Then what is she doing here?

Though Geet is still not sure if Maan is a pimp or not, the overcautious side of her brain conludes that he is a pimp.

Geet: why did you trap me into this marriage?

Maan: i didn't

Geet ignores his reply

Geet: if you wanted to kidnap me, you could have tried in some other ways. What was the need for the court marriage?

When Maan is about to say something, Geet bursts out into tears

Geet: you know what?

Maan is shocked to see her unexpected tears. he keeps staring at her wet eyes

Geet: in one day, you have turned my life upside down. the truth that i am married to a pimp is killing me every second. do you know how hurt i am?

Maan couldn't concentrate on her words anymore. Her tears are disturbing him

Geet: i still hate myself for running after a police jeep and crying for a pimp. You have hurt my self respect

Geet is sobbing. She couldn't talk anymore. Maan takes out a kerchief from his pocket and gives it to her.

She accepts the kerchief silently and wipes her tears...of course she cleans her nose also. now the kerchief is completely drenched in her tears and nasal discharge

Geet: thanks

Geet holds out the kerchief for him to take it back. Without touching the kerchief Maan exmines it and wonders if he should take it back

Geet: don't you want your kerchief back?

Maan: it is fine... you can keep it with you

Geet: i can't accept any offering from a pimp. It is against my principles

Though Maan is annoyed by the word 'pimp', he controls himself and says politely

Maan: but you can atleast consider the option of washing my kerchief before returning it to me. i don't think, washing the kerchief is against your principles

Geet : i am not your wife to wash your kerchief

Though Geet is technically wrong, she didn't regret her statement.

In reflex, Maan is about to say that she is his wife. But he controls himself and says with attitude

Maan: usually my servants wash my kerchief

Geet: i am not your servant either

Maan: but you can become one

Geet: how dare you stupid pimp?

Maan:  watch your language

Geet: how dare you stupid Pimp ji?...is this language OK for you?

Maan grinds his teeth

Geet: you have come here to kidnap girls. Haven't you?

Maan: excuse me!!!

Geet: i won't let you create any problems in my friend's marriage

Maan is shocked to the core.

Maan: what?... is Adi your friend?

(OMG!!!!! Now i wonder who is the most brilliant. Maan or Geet?...lol..)

Geet: i can't have friendship with a pimp. Samje hai aap?

Maan: adi is not a pimp

Geet: anyways...Adi is not my friend either

Maan:  then why did you come for his marriage?

Geet: do you know the theory that two people are required for marriage?

Maan: tho?

Geet: i am the bride's friend

Maan: Pinky?

Geet: haan

Now only Geet realises that Pinky is going to marry Adi. she is shocked

Geet: hey babaji! my friend also going to marry a pimp. I must stop this marriage

Geet turns around to open the door. Maan catches her hand. Geet is shocked

Geet: oye! Mere haath kyun pakad rahe hai?

Maan: adi is not a pimp. Listen to me

Geet: he is your employee. Isn't he?

Maan: haan

Geet: the employee of a pimp employer is a pimp only.

Maan: kya?

Geet: i am saying that since you are a pimp, it is understood that your employee is also a pimp

Maan: (shouts) now stop calling me a pimp

Geet is really scared but she pretends to be bold

Geet: i am not scared. Samje aap?

Maan: oh really?

Geet again turns around to open the door.  Maan pulls her close to him and tries to stop her. Geet is more scared. She starts to scream in high pitch, "pimp...pimp...help...someone plesase help me"

Maan ignores her screams because the music is still playing loud in the drawing room.  Geet is still screaming non stop "pimp...pimp..." as if it has been programmed in her brain. Maan tightens his grip on her and drags her away from the door. Unfortunately the music stops suddenly. Now Geet's voice can clearly reach the drawing room. Maan is shocked and he instantly covers Geet's mouth with his hand. Geet tries to push his hand away from her mouth. But he is too strong for her. then she uses her most powerful weapon...i.e. her teeth to bite Maan's palm. Maan removes his hand in reflex

Maan: ouch...

Geet again starts screaming. This time Maan uses Geet's own hand to cover her mouth and he puts his hand over hers. So, Geet didn't have the liberty of considering the biting option anymore. Not wanting to hurt herself, she again tries to push Maan's hand away from her hand that is covering her mouth. She couldn't do much with her single hand. So she gathers all her strength and kicks Maan's foot. The impact is really hard for Maan to obsorb. He didn't expect this from her. he immediately releases her and holds his leg and sits on the bed

Maan: oh my foot...

Geet herself couldn't believe that she kicked Maan so hard.

Geet: did i kick that hard?

Maan didn't reply. He keeps massaging his foot.

Geet: i swear...i don't go to gym. May be you are too weak for me

Maan lifts his head up and gives her a muederous look. Geet is scared and she decides to escape from him in a most diplomatic way

Geet: does it hurt?

Maan: hmmm

Geet says as if nothing happend...

Geet: you take some rest. i will come later. bye...have a nice day

Without waiting for Maan's reply, Geet starts to walk...no...no...run toward the door

Maan catches her dupatta. Geet is shocked. she stops and turns to him and looks at him in horror

Maan gets up from the bed and paces toward her.

Geet heart beats fast.

Geet: oye! What are you going to do now?

Maan didn't reply. He keeps looking at her intensely and moves closer to her. Geet's twisted mind fears that Maan is having some third degree motive...

Geet: chodiye...meri dupatta chodiye

Maan: nahi chodunga

Geet's heart almost stops. her entire body is shivering. She gathers courage and talks..

Geet: dekhiye! i am not that type ...

Maan: (shouts) neither i am...did you hear me?

Geet looks into his eyes. Instantly Maan releases her dupatta. Geet is surprised

Maan: i am not a pimp, i didn't trap you into this marriage and i don't have any third grade motive as you think. This is my house...to be precise, right now you are in my bedroom. If you still don't trust me you are free to leave and tell everyone downstairs that Maan Singh Khurana, the managing director of Khurana Constructions is a pimp

Geet keeps staring at him.

Maan calms down and says in a gentle voice

Maan: we need to talk Geet

Hi buddies,

No precap this time. but i will update very soon.  May be tonight.

Hope you enjoyed this update

Have a nice day.

Tonya

Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome
Bechara Adi
Thank God he told her & her misunderstanding is some how finished
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow!finally dey r about to clear deir mu..
luvd it a lot..
pingu.tingu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ahh finally this pimp game is over ...awsum update :D