Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update..very funny..loved geet calling maan bhai sahab..poor fellow heart broken..so much confusing n finally they are man and wife..cant wait for their reaction now..
marde thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NICE UPDATE PLS UPDATE OTHER PARTS SOON
Saams thumbnail

Oh dear..it was indeed pretty long.but interestingly I read last two parts in a go.I was so engrossed in those funny scenes that I forgot update was long.hehe

saam
gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely updates...
ha ha ha😆😆
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ohh god
i just can't stop laffing
awesum..
curses on geet actually came true 🤣🤣

golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai🤣
continue soon plz

Saams thumbnail

Tonya jaan..kahan ho yaar??mujhe toh laga ki u wud update soon.finish ur work soon and bless us with an update.lolz
tonyahk thumbnail

hey buddies,

thank you so much for the wonderful humorous comments. love them to the core.

sorry for not replying to everyone individually. hope, from November onwards, i will get time to reply to everyone. 

once again thank you so much for the comments.

Part 4

Maan is starring at Geet.  But our super smart Geet is starring at Chandu mistaking him for Maan Singh Khurana. She thinks that she is married to Chandu.

Chandu and others are also confused.

Chandu:  MO sir! What are you saying?

MO:  I said Maan Singh Khurana and Geet Handa have become husband and wife

Chandu:   Yeh kaise ho saktha?

MO:   through marriage

Chandu:  but sir...this is my marriage. Then how come Geet ji aur Maa...

Before Chandu could finish his question, Geet grabs Chandu's shirt collar and shakes him hard

GEET:     (to Chandu) you cheat!!! Why did you do this to me?

Maan thinks that Geet is fighting with Chandu for marrying her to Maan by mistake.

Chandu himself couldn't recollect what went wrong

GEET:  (to Chandu) tell me... Why did you marry me?

Hearing Geet's question to Chandu, Maan is hell confused

MAAN:  (st) yeh ho kya raha hai?

The poor MO is on the verge of getting admitted into a mental asylum.

MO:  (st) what the hell is happening here? why this girl is fighting with her husband's servant?

Chandu:  (st) hey bhagavan! When did i marry this girl?

On hearing Geet's words " why did you marry me?", Lachi mistakes that Chandu had already married Geet longtime back.

Geet is still shaking Chandu by holding his shirt collar. In order to grab Chandu's shirt collar by herself, Lachi pushes Geet away from Chandu. Geet loses her balance by the sudden push and she falls on Maan and rests her head on his shoulder, grabs his shirt tightly and closes her eyes. Out of reflex Maan holds Geet by her waist to stop her from falling down and stares at her face which is only few inches away from his. Without his knowledge his heart starts dhak dhaking.

On the other side, Lachi shakes Chandu hard and yells at him

Lachi:  you cheat! How dare you to do this to me? you have already married this girl long time back. Now are you marrying me to make me your second wife?

Chandu:   (shocked) Second wife?

Maaneet are still in trance. Both didn't hear what Chandu and Lachi are talking.

MO is tired of all the self thoughts and self talks.  He takes a deep breath and decides not to react to the happenings

After few seconds, Geet comes back to her senses but not Maan. Geet realises that she is resting her head on someone's shoulder and someone is holding her waist. She opens her eyes and shocked to see Maan's face so close to her. but our MSK keeps starring at Geet without realising what he is doing.  Geet immediately moves away from him and apologises to him for falling on him

GEET:  (to Maan) sorry Bhai Sahab! I have lost my balance...sorry...huh...

(oye Geet! if you again call your hubby bhai Sahab, we all IF members will kill you for sure.)

Luckily, Maan is still in trance. So he is saved from hearing this 'Bhai sahab'. He keeps starring at Geet

Geet is confused by Maan's look

GEET:  (st) hai babaji! why the boss of Maan Singh Khurana is staring at me like this?

(hey buddies,...i know,  it is quite confusing. Let me clarify...for us MSK means MSK and Chandu means Chandu. but according to Geet, MSK means Chandu...she is yet to know Chandu is not MSK but MSK is MSK...OMG!!! i myself feel like fainting. Itna confusions..lol)

Geet moves lil bit away from Maan and turns toward Lachi and Chandu

Lachi is still shouting at Chandu.

Lachi:  how dare you to use your first wife herself as a witness to your second marriage?

As Geet didn't hear the first part of Chandu and Lachi's conversation, she mistakes that Preeto is MSK's first wife.

(actually, Preeto is the witness brought by Lachi)

Geet stares at Chandu and imagines him to be an international fraud

GEET:  (st) this Maan Singh Khurana seems to be an international fraud. He already has his first wife Preeto. Now he has trapped me into this marriage in the pretext of marrying Lachi. i have ended up as Maan Singh Khurana's second wife. It is disgusting babaji. i am not even his first wife

Chandu tries to convince Lachi

Chandu:  Lachi ji! Tum galat samaj...

Lachi gives Chandu a tight slap. Chandu is shocked to the core.

Maan comes out of his trance and turns to Chandu and Lachi

Geet , MO and others are also shocked and they are starring at Chandu and Lachi

Lachi:  (to Chandu) bas. Don't dare to say even a single word. I am leaving

Chandu is starring at Lachi without blingking his eyes

Lachi:  chalo Preeto

Lachi grabs Preeto's arm and walks out of the MO's room

Chandu gathers himself and turns around to run behind Lachi.

Chandu:  Lachi ji! Mujhe chod kar math jao... mere bath suno...Lachi ji ...rukho

Geet thinks that MSK is trying to escape. She leaps forward and grabs Chandu's arm to stop him from leaving

GEET:  (to Chandu)  oye Maan Singh Khurana! Are you trying to escape from me?  now tell me...why did you marry me?

MAAN:  (st) Why Chandu's fiancee is calling him by my name?

Chandu:  behen ji..main Maan Singh Khurana nahi hu...please mujhe chodiye...Lachi is leaving

GEET:     (to Chandu) you brought me here to be a mere witness na? then why did you marry me? 

MO asks Geet in shock

MO:  are you a mere witness?

GEET:  ji haan

MAAN:    (st) is she a mere witness? Iska matlab...she is not Chandu's fiancee. Hai na?

(wow...MSK!!!!  what a sharp brain you have!!!  Finally you have found out that Geet is not Chandu's girlfriend. Great...kudos to your brain...lol.  I don't know what Geet will do to you if she finds out that you were mistaking her for Chandu's girlfriend. Better you don't tell her about this in future)

Some unknown feeling is filling his heart. He keeps on staring at Geet. 

Few seconds later, he comes out of his trance

MAAN:  (st) yeh mujhe kya horaha hai? Maan! tum pagal hogaya kya?

Maan composes himself and tries to use his brain

MAAN:  (st) if Geet is mere witness, then who is Chandu's fiancee?

Chandu:  behen ji...my fiancee Lachi is leaving. I have to catch her. please mujhe chodiye...

MAAN:  oho...Chandu's fiancee is Lachi

GEET:   (to Chandu) jaane se phele yeh boliye Maan Bhaiya! why did you marry me?

MAAN:  (st) phir se Maan Bhaiya? ...ye ladki bhi na?

Maan understands that Geet has mistaken Chandu for Maan

Chandu:  main Maan Singh Khurana nahi hu. ab chodiye mujhe

GEET:  (to Chandu)  are you trying to escape from me by saying that you are not Maan Singh Khurana? I will kill you iditot

Maan tries to tell Geet that he is MSK

MAAN: suniye! Ms. Geet...

Geet turns to Maan and says pointing to Chandu

GEET:  (to Maan) bhai sahab! you please stay out of this. I myself can deal with this fraud Maan Singh Khurana

MAAN:  (annoyed) fraud Maan Singh Khurana??? excuse me!!!

GEET:  (to Maan) maine kaha na chup?

MAAN:  ????

Chandu:  dekhiye behenji...sach mein main Maan Singh Khurana nahi hu.

GEET:    acha! Phir Maan Singh Khurana kaun hai?

MO asks in shock

MO:  (to Geet) don't you really know who Maan Singh Khurana is?

GEET:  no, i don't. Who is Maan Singh Khurana?

MAAN:    (says in a stern voice) main hu

Geet stops shaking Chandu and turns toward Maan..

GEET:    (to Maan) aap?

MAAN:    haan! Main hu Maan Singh Khurana

Geet points to Chandu and asks

GEET:    phir yeh kaun hai?

(oye Geet! why are you so interested in Chandu? now leave him and go to your hot hot hubby MSK)

Chandu:  main Chandu hu. Maan sir ke servant hu

Geet is shocked and she releases Chandu's arm. Immediately Chandu runs out of the MO's room to catch Lachi

GEET:    (to Maan) iska matlab...am I married to you?

Maan didn't know what to reply

MO:  (to Geet) were you expecting to marry Chandu?

GEET:  kya poocha aapne?

MO:  whom did you want to marry?

GEET:  listen to me carefully. I didn't come here to marry anyone. I was passing by the court. Chandu came to me and asked my help for his marriage with Lachi. so I just came here to be a witness

MO:  then why Chandu said that you are the bride of Maan Singh Khurana?

Geet grabs Maan's shirt collar and starts to shake him hard

GEET:    (to Maan) bhai sahab! Why did you marry me?

Hearing Geet again saying "bhai sahab", Maan feels like hitting his head against the hardest substance in the universe

GEET:    boliyena Bhai Sahab

MAAN:    (yells) now stop calling me bhai sahab

GEET:    then what should I call you? Pati Parameshwar? (courtesy:  heermeher)

MAAN:    chup bilkul chup

GEET:    nahi chupungi

Maan pulls Geet to him and closes her mouth with his hand. Geet is shocked by Maan's sudden action. She didn't know how to react. Maan looks straight into her eyes and talks in a stern voice.

MAAN:    ek aur shabd nahi. Samji tum?

Geet is looking into his eyes with fear. Maan is lost in her eyes

MO:  (st) acha...he is the right guy to handle this girl. Rab Ne bana di Jodi!!!!

After few seconds Maan realises what he is doing, he releases Geet from his hold and moves away from her

Geet still coudn't come to normalcy..

MAAN:    MO sir...yeh kya tamasha hai?

MO:  tamasha nahi hai sir...ise shaadi kehte hai

Maan gives the MO a stern look and snatches the marriage certificate from the MO's hand and reads it for himself

MAAN:    ye kaise ho saktha? The marriage was supposed to be between Chandu and Lachi. I am just a witness

MO:  (shocked) what?  you are also a mere witness?

MAAN:  haan

MO:  but Chandu said that you are the groom

MAAN:  Chandu? why would he say like that?

MO gives the marriage application and other papers to Maan

MO:  if you have any doubt you can check them for yourself

Maan takes all the papers from MO and checks them. Geet also comes to him and checks the papers along with Maan

Both are shocked to see their name and photo in the in the bride and bridegroom's places

MO:  I myself filled up the marriage papers. Chandu is the one who gave me all the details. Otherwise how do I know all these details...

Maan feels like killing Chandu with his bare hands. but Chandu is not there. right now he is running behind Lachi

Geet looks at Maan with confusion

MAAN:    MO sir! Something has gone wrong. We are not the bride and groom.

MO:  (st) hey Bhagavan! Why that idiot told the names of Maan Singh Khurana and Geet Handa?

MAAN:  now please correct the bride and groom's name as Chandu and Lachi and issue a new certificate

MO:  no Mr. Khurana...it is not possible

Maaneet are shocked

MAAN:    what do you mean by 'Not possible"?

MO:  in our system, once a marriage is registered in our register, we can't make the corrections. It is against the law. I don't have the power to make any corrections

MAAN:    dekhiye! try to understand the problem. i and this girl don't even know each other.  How can we accept this marriage? Now cancel this marriage certificate

MO:   i am sorry Mr. Khurana. I can't do anything now

Geet is silently watching the argument between Maan and the MO

MAAN:  have you gone crazy?

MO:  no...not yet.  I am just explaining the rules to you

MAAN:    what do you mean by rules? Do you want me to live with this girl simply because of your stupid clerical mistakes?

Geet: (to MO) i also don't want to live with him because of your stupid clerical mistakes. samje hai aap?

MO:   kya kaha aap ne? Stupid clerical mistakes?

MAAN:  hmm

MO:   you both must have read the papers before singing them and brought the mistakes to my attention. But you didn't. It is your mistake not ours. I am not responsible for this

MAAN:  ek minute

MO looks at Maan questioningly..

MAAN:  as per the rules, before registering the marriage, you were supposed to confirm the details with us. Hai na?

MO realises that he failed to do the necessary verification

MO:  (st) hey Bhagavan! How come i failed to confirm the details before the registration? It is all because of this Geet Handa. Because of the mess created by her, i have failed to follow the rules properly

MAAN:  why are you silent? Ab jawab deejiye

MO curses himself for not verifying the details before registering the marriage

MO:  (st) Itni bAdi galti hogayi. Ab main kya karu? now i can't make any corrections also. no...i should not admit my mistake. Otherwise this Maan Singh Khurana and Geet Handa will not leave me that easily

MAAN:  Mr. MO...i am waiting

MO:  Mr. Khurana! It is all your mistakes. I am not responsible for this in any way

MAAN:    dekhiye! i accept that it is my mistake too. But there must be some solution for this problem. Now do something and change the marriage certificate...

MO:  it is not at all possible

MAAN:    if you don't change the marriage certificate, I will take you to the court on ground of negligence

Internally MO is scared. But he pretends to be bold

MO:  you are free to go to even a Supreme court...but you can't do anything to me

MAAN:     how dare you?

MO:   You yourself have signed the papers.  no one forced  you to sign. You have signed them with your full consent. your case will not last in the court...if you are so desperate to take me to court, then go ahead...

Maan is fuming with anger

MAAN:    do you have any idea of whom you are talking to?

Geet tries to calm down Maan

GEET:    (to Maan) suniye bhai sahab...

The word 'bhai sahab' add fuels to the fire

MAAN:    (sarcastically) haan boliye behen ji

Geet's mouth is wide opened

GEET:    kya? behen ji?

Maan smirks at Geet

MO:  dekhiye Mr. & Mrs. Khurana! You both are legally husband and wife. You are not supposed to call each other bhai sahab and behen ji. It sounds so weird

GEET:    oye! I am not Mrs. Khurana

MAAN:    (to Geet) chup bilkul chup

GEET:    hey hello! Now don't shout at me as if I am your wife

Maan gives Geet an angry look

MO:  what 'as if you are his wife'? you are literally his wife

GEET:    Mr. Marriage Officer! Better you stay out of this...otherwise I don't know what I will do to you

MO:  sorry for interfering in your husband and wife fight...but this is my office...

GEET:    what are you thinking of yourself? Huh?

MAAN:     Miss Geet Handa...will you please keep quiet for some time?

MO; Dekhiye Mr. Khurana! Atleast  you try to understand my words...this girl is no longer Miss Geet Handa. Now She is Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana

Maan gives the MO a deadly look

MO goes mute

GEET:    (lies to MO) dekhiye! my Jugnu mamaji is an international detective agent. He is having contacts with many senior police officers. If I make a single phone call and tell him about you, the next minute you will be behind the bars for doing a wrong marriage

MO is more scared but he keeps pretending to be bold

MO:  madam ji! You can go wherever you want and you can meet whoever you want. I don't have any problem with that. I have paper evidence..

GEET:    you...

MAAN:    miss Geet! ek minute

Geet turns to Maan

MAAN:    I think there is no point in talking with him

GEET:    (shocked)  what do you mean?

MAAN:    hmmm. I don't think he will cancel the marriage certificate

GEET:    Now don't tell me that we should accept this marriage and live together forever

MAAN:  (annoyed)   i am not dying to live with you Ms. Geet Handa

GEET:  it is all because of you Mr. Maan Singh Khurana. Had you read the papers before signing them, we could have avoided this mistake.  You came as a witness and have ended up as the groom

MAAN:  What if i say the same to you?

GEET:   what?

MAAN:  had you read the papers before signing them, this disaster could have been prevented. It is all because of your stupidity. I have never seen a stupid like you

GEET:  did you just call me a stupid?

MAAN:  haan! do you have any doubt about it?

GEET:  dekhiye bhai sahab...

MAAN:   stop it

Geet goes mute. Maan takes a deep breath and calms him down and starts to talk

MAAN:  look Ms. Geet, there is no point in blaming each other. We both are equally responsible for this. instead of fighting like this, we need to think about our next step

Geet also thinks that Maan is correct

GEET:    teek hai! boliye. What should we do now?

MAAN:    i have a plan to solve this problem

GEET:  (st) what plan is he talking about?

MAAN:    shall we go outside and talk?

GEET:    hmmm

MAAN:    come with me

Maan leaves the room and Geet follows him.

MO:  ek minute

Maan and Geet are turning to MO

MO:  in my 30 years of service, i have never seen an exceptional marriage like this. Everything happens for a reason. I agree that your marriage happened accidently. But I strongly believe that there is a reason behind this marriage.

Maan and Geet are turning to each other and looking at each other's eyes

MO:   Before taking any decision, you both please seriously consider the option of giving a chance to this marriage.  Marriages are made in heaven and yours is not an exception

Maaneet didn't know how to react. They keep looking at each other.

MO:   Wish you a Happy married life Mr.&Mrs. Khurana

Maan turns to the MO and gives him a stern look

GEET:  (sarcastically) Mr. Marriage Officer, thanks for your advices and good wishes

Saying this Geet leaves the room and Maan follows her

MO:  (st) hey bhagavan! Bless them for their new beginning

When Maan and Geet are coming out of the room, Adi bumps into Geet

Geet is shocked to see Adi there

G; (shouts) oye! are you still alive?

Adi:  Geet ji aap?

GEET:  haan main...par aap...

MAAN: Adi! do you know this girl before?

Adi:  Maan sir! This is the girl because of whom I got beat up

Maan is shocked

MAAN: Adi! are you sure?

Adi:  ji sir

Suddenly a thought comes into Maan's mind that that there could be a conspiracy behind this marriage... he tries to connect the dots.

MAAN:    (st) this girl could have tricked Adi and hired the Sardarji to beat Adi up intentionally so that he can't reach the court... then she herself came as the witness and manipulated everything and married me

Maan comes to a conclusion that it was Geet's plan to marry him and she manipulated everything to marry him.

MAAN:   (st) this girl has married me with some intention.  But she is pretending to be innocent in order to not to get caught. But what is her intention behind this marriage? Is she after my money? First of all who is she?

Geet thinks that Maan could be the boss of the Pimp..i.e. Adi. so she points to Maan and asks Adi to confirm her doubt

GEET: is this your boss?

Adi:  ji

Geet is shocked to the core

GEET: (st) hey Babaji! am I married to a Pimp? Is this his conspiracy to kidnap me and dump me in a red light area? Have pimps started to use marriage as a tool to kidnap women?

Immediately, Geet starts to run. Maan catches Geet's wrist and stops her from running. Geet is terrified. She struggles to release herself from Maan's hold

GEET: chodiye! Meri haath chodiye

Maan tightens his grip on Geet's wrist and pulls her close to him

MAAN: who are you?what is your plan?

GEET:  that is what I am asking you...what is your plan?

MAAN: don't try my patience...now tell me who are you?

GEET:  now don't pretend to be innocent. I know about your plans and your network. You tricked me with the help of Chandu bhaiya and married me. hai na?

MAAN: what?

GEET:  don't even dream that you can kidnap me so easily?

Maan:  (confused)  what?  am I going to kidnap you?

GEET:  haan

MAAN: but why should i?

GEET:  because you are a pimp and I am a beautiful girl

Adi:  (st) hey bhagavan! Now how will I explain to this girl that we are not pimps?

Hearing Geet accusation Maan feels dizzy.

MAAN: excuse me!!!!   did you just call me a pimp?

GEET:  ji bilkul

MAAN: I can't believe this..

Geet somehow slips her hand from Maan's grip and pulls out of his hold and runs from there. Maan runs behind her.

MAAN: rukho...Geet...rukho..

Before Maan could catch her, Geet catches an auto rickshaw and flies from there. Maan is looking at the auto helplessly.

After few seconds, Maan realises that there is something in his right palm. He unfolds his fingers and looks at his palm and sees a ring there

MAAN: (st) ring?

Maan recalls that when Geet was trying to release her hands from his grip, her ring slipped off from her finger and fell into his palm.

He recalls how carefully he closed his hand to prevent the ring from falling on the ground.

Maan keeps staring at the ring

MAAN:  (st) will she come back to get this ring from me?

Precap: Maan goes in search of Geet

hey buddies,

hope you loved the update. i will continue in few days.

take care and have a nice day

Tonya

Res

yay!!! Me first again!!!!

Thankyou so much for the update!!! This was so hilarious!!! Seriously I'm gonna murder geet if she calls msk bhai Saab one more time!!!

All the confusions were really funny!!!

I loved the last ring scene...aawww tooo cute!!!

Plz continue soon n thx for pmEdited by jazz07_dh - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
so finally they came to knew that they r married
i thing i must say urr FFare really hilarious🤣
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
behen ji ...hahhahahahahahaaa

geet ran away but she cant deny the fact she is married to him