Supriya ma'am was awesome today!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Wasnt she just awesome today like she has been throughout? when she had that stern look on her face while she was being strict to kastur ... then the way she softened in between after revealing about the deal between baapji and jitu and esp at that point when kastur was stunned to find out that this was the reason behind her rishta with mohan ... and then the way she got serious again when telling her shart to kastur ... Also when narmada hands over the dandiya to saroj and then she smiles cutely at her but changes expressions within fraction of a second after narmada leaves ... And not to forget the awesome sarcastic dialogue delivery and variations in expressions she gave to kastur while they both were playing dandiya ... plus in the precap the way Supriya ji gave that look to kastur was enough for her and us to get all that she meant to say to her at that instant 😆
I am loving her more and more with every episode ... She is a fantastic and talented actress! and the way she is playing saroj, the character of saroj is just becoming another interesting one along with mohan's ... you just cant hate her and your heart goes out to her eventhough she is rude eventhough she is strict and wrong at some places and eventhough she is not-so-sweet ... thats making her all the more interesting
Yes she always is 👍🏼
err she was ok as the manipulative mum in law today.  i didnt think Wow.  normally i find her whining irritating