Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majority thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Believe

Ok i agree Einstein, Mother Theresa, Rabindranath and Nelson Mandela famous of their deeds...but if you look the world history, every bad guy have +ve side also for eg: Yasser Arafat is the quintessential terrorist in his time later people start love him as a hero. Some people say that Bin Laden is an evil man. For various reasons, I don't agree. I believe the evidence shows that evil does not really exist - only distorted goodness Although I believe that Bin Laden should be captured and imprisoned,common sense tells us that there are people who do love him - even if it is only his mother.i thinkGod loves Bin Laden unconditionally otherwise he die long b4...😳

You are a supreme idealist. Swami Vivekananda would've liked you I think.

No my friend. You admire OBL perhaps becauise he hit America as nobody could. But who did he actually hit? Not any US politician or any man of power. He killed your friend, my cousin, your neighbour's son ... not literally but it could very well have been so. And the man himself did not do it. He got some others to kill themselves for his own ends.

And about there being someone who loves him, I assume you are not OBL's mother!!!

About Yasser Arafat, I will not write anything on the public forum about what his brother Arabs think of him.

About God loving him and anyone else, I do not think any of us should persume to understand the mind of God. He works His wonders in His own way and in His own time.
*dolly* thumbnail
I donot see anything spritual in hitting and killings of people.How can u be one when on one hand u r killing and another u r so called saving.and that too people like u and me.its not that he is jumping out there.Hiding in cave doing what? tapasyaa.?
His supporters are often transparent, as only a fraction publicly support him. Osama has wide spread support underground, from Muslim and non-Muslim youths, from inside mosques and college campuses, and from citizens in every country of the world who oppose "global Americanization", "Imperialism" and the "New World Order" and who honor him as a hero for exposing what they believe to be sinister US motives. may be that is the reason some see him as a hero

Majority thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolly

I donot see anything spritual ....... may be that is the reason some see him as a hero

No doubt your reasoning is correct.

And no doubt there were and still are people who think Adolf Hitler and Joseph Goebbels were heroes.
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
I juz want to say somethign over here k u all hav a miss cons. k wht every USama iz doing he calls it Jihad....wht ever he iz doing thats not Jihad theek hai ji..So plz correct ur self if u r thing this thing too
Majority thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sania_Hitler

I juz want to say somethign over here k u all hav a miss cons. k wht every USama iz doing he calls it Jihad....wht ever he iz doing thats not Jihad theek hai ji..So plz correct ur self if u r thing this thing too

I have never mentioned anything about OBL's claim of Jihad or his religion.

My point has been that the man has committed crimes against humanity and is therefore a criminal.
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Sania , Osama frequently uses the word "Jihad" in his speeches . Whether thats really Jihad or not is not the questions . We are debating on his being spirtual hero to some.
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
I juz mentioned thiz so that it will be clear that Wht ever Osama iz doing my dEar that is not Jihad whetehr he uses that word or not..Theek hai ji..............Thats it
Aparna_BD thumbnail

I juz mentioned thiz so that it will be clear that Wht ever Osama iz doing my dEar that is not Jihad whetehr he uses that word or not..Theek hai ji..............Thats it

Thx for your words of wisom Sania .😊 Do you know most debators here are  Lecturers , Teacher , Doctors , IT experts , Financial analysts etc.......?????😊
Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
😆 @ aparna di

u dun need 2 u an old (not saying tht u r 😉 ) or well learned person 2 figure out wat sania is saying 😆

im still is hs and its obvious 2 me as well as many other younger members here
Aparna_BD thumbnail
The great news is Al- Zuari , OBL's henchman is dead . Hope to hear such a good news about OBL too .........very soon . U.S keep up the good work.