Navya

Beshrmi FF: AnYa Ki Molakat - Page 8

soniadutta thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

navya loves the affection frm anant and also hold anant tightly and then both lost in sum other world of love

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenakshi.anya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys dont u think iss tarah humain real stry intresting nai lagegi...its my pov...rest ur decision... Edited by meenakshi.anya - 12 years ago
sifarah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Under the force of Anants kisses, Navya lowered her head back on the pillow...Anants hand moved over her body possesively  from her shoulders to over her 😳 ðŸ¤¬, ... wanting to memorise every inch of her... 

Guys rest is upto your imagination...  We have to start again from after the act...  Someone pls continue...
-Divya.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@sifarah & soniadutta-awwsome.. continue...
sifarah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok the next scene.. pretty decent one... 
Navya says " we have to get back, all will be worried" but befor going I need to take a shower...  There is no proper washroom here..  Anant " Navya I saw a stream while we came here yesterday...  Lets go and check it out"
soniadutta thumbnail

after that they decided 2 leave that place with beautiful memories of life but they even looked each other and holds each other hands while leaving the place,after that they both go 2 their own respective places but promise 2   meet again on next day,,,,i will now continue on tmrw,if sumone loved 2 then most welcum

saymaAfrin thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
plzzz koi continue kro na!!!!
anyadiv96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

she will scold anant for f8ing with them. then anant will tell that 'mujhe mere se jyada tumhari parva hothi hai isiliye'

continue plzzz