Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Your advice for khushi to stay safe from shyam

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
So after all these weeks of shyamji's entrance in this show he is way more dangerous and evil then we predicted him to be honestly he is getting worse by every min. No one knows who he really is?he has no family of his own,no job and most importantly who is shyam as a person like what is his past with parents,gf's and other things.  He is really obessed with khushi morecandy than little kids mad about candy so any advice for khushi ji since she too innocent to even notice the creepy behavior of shyam.

* Have buaji as her bodyguard๐Ÿ˜† or mamaji
* have loads of pepper spray
*stay close to arnav so he will never come there๐Ÿ˜
*stay with anjali doing all the pujas so he will never even think about coming near her ๐Ÿ‘
* a dream to come true but alas khushi-shyam becomes bro-sis.๐Ÿ˜ณ
* Khushi deleting him from his phone's contacts and doesn't tell anyone her number except arnav๐Ÿ˜‰
* kick him out of the house
* call him a bhaiyya that will give him a heart attack for sure
* Break his other leg and have him hospitalized atleast for a yr.

what are u idea? do share 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have another advice for Khushi:

Priya Khushi,
          Take a sledge hammer and end Shyam's story once and for all. Na rahay ga baans aur na bajegi baansuri!!

Shyam ka the end also means more screen time for you and Arnav to have Electrifying, and Crackling eyelocks...plus than PayaAsh could also move on... and we'll be saved from watching Footage over Footage of Shyam and his diabolical, slimy self. You can then either proceed to cremation... and let him come in the next janam which is far far off for you.

Yours Sincerely,
A fan who loves ArHi and PayAsh!!
Simply_Smart thumbnail
More than advice for Khushi, I want all the characters to take notice of Shyam...that will be the biggest security system for Khushi.

- I just want Khushi and the rest of her family to notice how creepy he is when he is overtly staring at Khushi and then tries to cover it up with dumb excuses.

- I want Khushi or Anjali or Arnav to ask Shyam about his non-existent work! If he is working for some nice company as it was suggested earlier, why are his timings not regular? He always leaves on pretense of work during any given situation!

- I want Khushi to replace a Chavanprash bottle for pepper spray! 

- I want Payal to realize creepy Shyam's intentions and go to Akash/Arnav for help!
Edited by Simply_Smart - 12 years ago
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

I have another advice for Khushi:

Priya Khushi,
          Take a sledge hammer and end Shyam's story once and for all. Na rahay ga baans aur na bajegi baansuri!!

Shyam ka the end also means more screen time for you and Arnav to have Electrifying, and Crackling eyelocks...plus than PayaAsh could also move on... and we'll be saved from watching Footage over Footage of Shyam and his diabolical, slimy self. You can then either proceed to cremation... and let him come in the next janam which is far far off for you.

Yours Sincerely,
A fan who loves ArHi and PayAsh!!

agree and also plz end the torture of seeing buaji's sweet talks about shyam sarsa din shyam shyam karti rehti hain like he is her bf or something can't stand them together ever since found out shyam is evil and it will be a blessing anjali and raizaida fam if khushi ji kills him n most importantly a delight to us(viewers).๐Ÿ˜‰
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ROFL @ the last two choices..

Mines would.. *If it makes sense*

Plan a walk with Shyamless, and walk through a broken road or canal and Khushi will stay on the side and Shyamless on the middle where the canal is.. he's down the drain and no where to be found anymore. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by prinky02 - 12 years ago
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simply_Smart

More than advice for Khushi, I want all the characters to take notice of Shyam...that will be the biggest security system for Khushi.

- I just want Khushi and the rest of her family to notice how creepy he is when he is overtly staring at Khushi and then tries to cover it up with dumb excuses.

- I want Khushi or Anjali or Arnav to ask Shyam about his non-existent work! If he is working for some nice company as it was suggested earlier, why are his timings not regular? He always leaves on pretense of work during any given situation!

- I want Khushi to replace a Chavanprash bottle for pepper spray! 

- I want Payal to realize creepy Shyam's intentions and go to Akash/Arnav for help!

so true all the other chracters are soo blind towards shyam for some reason like they dc about where he live, work or why is he staying away from anjali the whole time come one they are married for more than 2 yrs or 3 i guess n anjali stays at raizaida's mansion the whole time that doesn't ring a bell. waise bhi this is so unreal specially when it comes to indian families like when we are doing arrange marriage we  care  more about the guys/girl's family than the person itself like how many fam members/bro/sis and all the other relatives  n at the end we actually see the guy/girl specially when nani is soo strict with la why didn't she apply the same rules with shyam? sooo confusing the whole raizaida family.๐Ÿ˜†
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Originally posted by: prinky02

ROFL @ the last two choices..

Mines would.. *If it makes sense*

Plan a walk with Shyamless, and walk through a broken road or canal and Khushi will stay on the side and Shyamless on the middle where the canal is.. he's down the drain and no where to be found anymore. ๐Ÿ˜†

gud one n his one leg is broken anyways like he acts so it will easy to kill shyam lol since he puts up the act of broken leg with khushi to gain sympathy and all. ๐Ÿ˜†
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
simple yaar ... to become Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada ๐Ÿคฃ

Cheers,
Monsi
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just want her to have a visit in Anju di;'s room Khushi then she will break shyaam ji's arms...