Love, Khushi
Xx
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10,  pyarisaheli,  dpurva,  Saj110,  inlwgeet,  pamil,  sheetalvasa,
  janu_2006

Thank you very much all for liking and commenting. Stay tuned to read more..

-Khushi
Xx
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Friends, pls add this id for pms : Khushi_Princess 
Also, my FB id: Khushi i might post there when i ud for quickness. in case i dont have to send out pmz. so if u hv fb, then add me there. ðŸ˜Š
<><><><><><><><><><>
Recap: 

Pari: "Thanks. Good night."

They ended the call. What needed to stay hidden for a while was the Geet was now the owner of Handa Companies and for her security, it was necessary. Also, she preferred not to let it out in public and work behind the scenes.

Chapter 15 Section 1

Geet: "Where are we going?"

Pari: "To meet my boss and hopefully your's too." 

Geet: "But I don't want to meet anyone."

Pari: "What do you mean? Isn't it why you came here?"

Geet: "Yes. But now..." she wasn't sure how to tell her. 

Pari: "Now?" she persisted her to go on. 

Geet: "I want to join Handa Empire and take over. Like now that everything is under my name, then why not?"

Pari was shocked to hear this. This sudden decision of her will affect everything. She said in her mind, "Oh teri. Now our plan is a fail!" 

Geet: "Pari? You there??"

Pari blinked away her thoughts, "Huh? Yea. Are you sure?"

Geet: "Ya. 110% sure. 

"Then I'm happy for you. When do you want to start?"

"Really? Wouldn't your boss mind?"

"I'll take care of it. If you're sure about this, then anything for you."

"Thank you so much Angel." Geet hugged her while Pari was in a dilemma of how they'll carry out their plan now. Parting from the hug, Pari said, "You go wait in car. I'll be right there."

Geet nodded and left and Pari made a conference call without wasting a second. Vicky, Dan, and Emma picked it up at same time. All were on their way to office from different directions. 

All together: "Hey Pari." They said it in cheerful tone. 

Pari said, "Hi... enough of greetings. Emergency meeting. DewDrop Cafe in fifteen minutes. C ya."

Saying so, she cut the call and hurried after Geet. All three gave confused look to their individual cells and turned their way to go to DewDrop cafe. 

In car Pari said to Geet, "Geet, listen. I have to stop by at DewDrop cafe to meet someone. Why don't you go to the office. After meeting my boss, I'll try to come there for you."

Geet wanted to argue back but the way Pari looked at her made her realize that it might be important and thus nodded. Pari got out when they were at DewDrop and Geet continued her way to reach the office. 

Emma said "Namaste daadi." her accent can be pointed out when she said 'namaste'. They were talking on the phone. Daadi had called her. "Emma, where are you darling?"

"I'm in a cafe with my friends. Did the driver not come to pick you up?"

Daadi laughed, "Oh no honey. He's with me. I just called to let you know that I'm going some other place and that I'll come to KC later on in afternoon."

Emma sighed. "Phew! Ok G'ma. No problem. Where are you going? Maan's giong to ask when we tell him." (G'ma is short from Grand Ma)

Daadi: "Going to meet my friend's grand-daughter. Just found out she's in New York. So I have to meet her. It's been years since I last saw her."

Emma: "Sure G'ma. Have fun!"

Daadi: "You too honey. See you." Saying so, both cut the call. Daadi told the driver to take her to Handa Empire's Main office. Nodding the driver took a turn. She started reading an old letter which she took out from her purse. She read it with such deep emotions. In her mind, she said, "It's time to full-fill the promise I made to you years ago."

After 10 minutes, the car stopped in front of a huge building. Geet looked up from her I-Pod and saw the cleanest scene in front of her. It was a huge mansion like building standing tall and straight, consisting more than 20 floors, more than 100 windows and just enough cars and other sort of vehicles to fill the parking lot tight. 

She was nervous to go in. Didn't know how people will react. Sure, she was the boss of them now. But she didn't have any idea on what a boss'es expectations are. She wondered how her employees would treat her. Yes, they did know her. But how would they treat her after knowing that she took over her own father's business. It wasn't really taken over since it belonged to her in first place. 

Still, things were about to change a lot. She stepped out and got in the lift. Behind her two well-built people came in as well. She looked around nervously. One of them said, "Do not fear us Ma'am. We are your bodyguards." Her eyes got wide hearing the word 'body guards'. She hadn't appointed anyone. She sure wasn't going to have people interfering in her privacy. 

The other person continued, "Yash sir has told us to accompany you every where. We'll try to stay out of your way and pretend to be invisible. And, we've been warned to be careful as he has said you'll do everything and anything to get rid of us. 

She gave them a cold look as she said in her mind, "Damn it. Yash, why did you do this. Next time I see you, I'm taking my revenge. They know my whole biography. I can't even do anything now to rid them." She gave an evil smile as she said in her mind next, "But you know what Yash? You just put Geet Hands under protection of bodyguards. Just wait what I do now. Even you won't see it coming."

Faking politness, she asked both of them, "So what are your names?"

One of them answered, "I'm Bob and he's Dave." 

Geet: "Nice to meet you. You already know everything about me. So how highly qualified are you?"

Dave: "Highly?"

Geet: "Ya. In order for Yash to appoint you two, you must be highly qualified to guard such a person like me. Right?"

They chuckled. She said in her mind, "Won't be hard to distract them." They replied, "Yes." Bob elaborated, "We do know everything a guard should."

Lift reached the floor where manager's office is. Coming out she said, "Good." She took a deep breath before coming out. Everyone's eyes turned on her. Whispering started as they say her and two well-built people behind her following her as if they're her tail. 

Pari saw them enter at same time. They saw her and came to sit at the table. "What's the rush?" asked Vicky.

Pari: "We need new plan."

Emma: "What? It's perfect. You said it'll work."

Pari: "Well, not anymore."

Dan: "How come?"

Vicky: "Will you explain n detail?"

Pari: "Thing is the our target (Geet) has decided to change her decision. She won't be working with us anymore."

Dan: "Then where will she?"

Pari was about to say 'Handa Empire'. Without Geet's permission, she wasn't going to tell them. so she said, "There's her family business here. She wants to join that and I also told her 'Go ahead'."

Emma: "Well, now what? We'll have to rethink everything."

Pari: "Ya. Why do you think I said Emergency meeting."

Emma: "Hmm! Sorry, but now...?"

Vicky's cell rang. "Yes Maan?" He said after picking it up. 

Maan: "Where are you?"

Vicky: "DewDrop Cafe. Why?"

Maan: "I just read you message about daadi coming. You decide to tell me this late?!" He sounded very much angry. 

Vicky: "Hey, sorry buddy. But when Emma told me, I told you."

Maan calmed down. "Ok. Fine. Did you go to pick her up?"

Vicky: "Pick her up?" He repeated so Emma could hear. Understanding the situation, she took the phone and said, "Maan, listen. G'ma told me to send the driver. She's going to meet her friends grand daughter as she found out she's in New York. She told me to tell you this and that she'll be there to meet you in afternoon."

Maan angrily: "What? Daadi comes from her trip and before meeting me she goes to meet someone's grand-daughter!!!"

He couldn't digest that someone else was more important to her than her own grand son. Emma said, "Chill yaar. She's seeing her after years. That's why. Must be important. Or else you know she never misses a chance to see you. We'll talk later. Bye." Cutting the call she handed it back to Vicky. 

Dan: "So... any idea what to do next?"

Pari: "None. Other one was perfect. We'll see if we can do anything. You all think of Plan B."

Emma nodded and Vicky said, "You got it."

Dan: "So where are you off to?"

Pari: "Office then to meet Geet." 

Emma: "Great. Come with me. Then also introduce me to Geet."

Pari: "Sure." All left. Vicky left some other place. 

As she passed, few things she caught were, "Who is she?" "Never seen her before." "Look at her walking in as she owns this place!" Bob and Dave were about to come up in front of her. She held her hand up to show, "It's ok." 

Walking up to the reception area, she said, "Excuse me?"

Lady: "Yes. How may I help you?"

Geet: "Who's your boss?'

Lady: "Ma'm. He doesn't live here. Would you like to speak to our manager?"

Geet flinched at her response. Well, the was glad that no one knew about the transfer yet. She nodded and the lady made the call. After getting a response, the lady replied to her, "Ma'm. Please wait. He's in a private meeting. He'll meet you soon.

She moved to waiting area while Dave said, "Maam, you own this place. You don't have to wait."

Geet: "Yes I do. I want to see how things work around here in absence of boss before I reveal it to them. Do you understand now?"

Both nodded and sat down lowering their bodyguard instincts and trying to bland into Geet's plan. 

After 10 minutes, Geet asked the lady how long and calling the manager, she replied, "It'll only take few more minutes. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience."

Nodding, Geet sat down. As she was turning around in her seat, she saw a cabin door and two shadows. Geet: "Is that the manager's office?" The lady nodded. 

Geet's anger rose out of no-where. What she saw was a thing she was highly against. Without another word, she marched towards the place. The lady went behind her trying to stop her. She had also almost grabbed her. Dave and Bob had immediately gotten up and freed Geet's wrist from her hands. 

Geet continued and while Bob held the lady giving her a stern scary look Dave followed Geet. She threw open the door but yet making sure no one outside would see the scene inside. 

Everyone was looking at her like she was crazy. She had just barged into the manager's cabin. Obviously, they didn't know that she was Geet and she has every right to do so.

Precap: Geet held on to her and cried her heart out. She was indeed glad to learn what she just had apart from the pain it was bringing her. 

Previous: Chapter 14 Section 2

Next: Chapter 15 Section 2

Hope you all will like it. Next part is very much important. ;) Waiting for your comments. Love, Khushi

Enjoy! 

Xx

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago