Originally posted by janu_2006

hey
Congrats for new trend..
waiting for update..

thanks for pm dear..

Hey, thnx! 
ur welcome :)
Posted: 12 years ago
Gona start typing.. so first installment of chapter 14 should be up soon :)

Love, Khushi
Xx
update will be soon. 
around 30 more minutes

Love, khushi
Xx
Thank you all for your congrats wishes
Also for liking and commenting on last part. 

swati2011,  Qiraat,  bhawna02aparna_m,  poeki,  tania90,  mishim,  MONIJA78,

Thanx! 
Remember, if you pressed like and want to get pmz then send request to id Khushi_Princess I use that id for pm purpose only. 

Love, Khushi
Xx
Friends, pls add this id for pms : Khushi_Princess 
Also, my FB id: Khushi i might post there when i ud for quickness. in case i dont have to send out pmz. so if u hv fb, then add me there. ðŸ˜Š
<><><><><><><><><><>

Recap: 

Geet's scarf covered her face and only her eyes full of fear were visible to Maan. Maan was looking at them with anxiety. Geet opened her eyes as she didn't find herself getting hurt but someone saving her from falling. She opened her eyes to see the face of the person who saved her and thank him. At same time she opened her eyes slowly, Maan's phone beeped telling him that he got a message. 

Chapter 14 Section 1

Without remembering that he was holding Geet and preventing her from getting hurt, his hands moved away from her thin wrist and going in his pocket to get his mobile. Geet fell down with a crash. 

He had turned around and Geet facial expression changed from gratitude to murderous. Maan heard the sound and realized what he had just done. He closed his eyes tightly cursing himself under his breath, "How can you just do that! You are so gone now!" 

Geet was pissed off at whoever he was who thought a phone was more important than saving her. Taking that person as ill mannered, arrogant and selfish, she got up and went in the direction of the door saying ill comments to Maan. 

Maan was facing the door too and Geet just brushed past him. He didn't even know what to call her by and say sorry. He stretched his hand out as if to call her. But too late. She had exited the door with a red face full of anger. 

Geet walked out and found Pari laughing with a group of kids. Her face was burning with anger. Maan followed and saw the same sight. Geet's back was facing him just a couple of steps away. 

She walked up to Pari and angrily, tugging her by her elbow said, "Let's go."

Pari looked at her with confusion and asked pulling back, "What happened to you?" 

She knew it was wrong to take his anger out on her. But she couldn't stop herself. She said sternly, "I'm fine. Let's go." When a girl says, 'I'm fine' it clearly tells that she's not. As was the saying...

Rest of the group looked at her with utter shock. They were surprised to see such a beautiful girl in front of them. She looked so cute but her face, full of anger, made them take a step back. 

Pari saw this move and looking at them whispered, "Give us a minute please." They all nodded in cue still scared of her. She pulled Geet a couple of steps away and talked to her in hushed voice. Just then Maan came to his friends noticing Geet walk to the side with Pari. He just didn't see her face as Pari covered it up. 

Vicky: "What happened to you? You seem like you are about to be killed."

Maan: "I think I am going to be." They looked at him with confusing face making it obvious that he needed to elaborate. Both told the other their part of the story. Maan's friends couldn't believe he just let go of a girl like that. And Pari was not ready to believe that a guy could do that. Especially when the guy was Maan! 

Geet: "That arrogant, self-loving, selfish person just dropped me'cause for a stupid electronic device! How dare he?!"

Pari: "Geet, please calm down yaar. I'm sure he didn't mean to do it on purpose. Why would he do it on purpose? Huh?"

Geet snapped back, "Are you my friend or his? Why are you speaking in his favor?"

Dan: "Go tell her sorry."

Maan: "WHAT?" he had never told anyone sorry. He had even forgotten the meaning of sorry. He can't even remember when the last time was when he had said sorry to 'anyone' for anything. 

Vicky: "Stop with your shocks and go apologize." 

Maan: "No!"

Emma: "Stop it Maan. Saying sorry is not gonna hurt your ego. You were wrong and you have to say sorry now. Go on."

It was rare that Emma would order him to do something. Not just him, it was rare she would order anyone. She is known for her sweet, nice, helping nature. When she said it in the ordering tone, he knew she wasn't kidding and nervously walked up to where Pari and Geet were standing. 

Pari: "I'm sorry. What he did was wrong. He probably has a good reason. Let him explain. (seeing Maan come near she continued) Look. He's coming here. Hear him out once."

Geet glared at her and silently said, "No!" Pari understood her silent words and pleaded, "Please? For me?"

There was no way she could say no to Pari now. She stood there with an adamant face. Pari turned and nodded to Maan who smiled back nervously. Her nod said, "Good luck," while his nervous smile said, "Thank you."

Pari walked over to the rest and they watched the scene as silent spectators eager to know the next part to unravel itself. 

Maan fixed his collar due to nervousness. Neither had seen the other's face yet. He said, "Umm... listen..."

Geet mumbled clearly not interested, "Selfish!"

Maan: "Did you say something?" he had heard the word. 

Geet: "Not at all. Why did you hear anything?"

Maan could note the sarcasm in her voice. "No... I wanted to say..."

Again Geet let out a word of sarcasm, "Arrogant."

He heard it again. "What did you just call me?" he replayed in his head, "Did she just call me Arrogant? Selfish?"

Geet: "What did you hear? A cell phone beep?"

This made Maan guilty. He took a deep breath in and released it out making a sighing sound. "I'm sorry"

Geet: "Are you done?"

Maan said in his head, "That's it? I just said her sorry. Did she not hear?"

"What?"

"Are you done?"

"I guess."

"Good. Now if you'll excuse me..." she was about to continue and call Pari when he interrupted, "I just asked for apology. Aren't you gonna forgive me?" he was eager to see her face but she wouldn't turn around. She kept her back facing him the whole time. 

"Your so called fake apology isn't going to take away the pain in my back." she snapped back even before a second passed after he spoke. 

He looked at her with a wave of shock. Firstly, she calls his selfish and arrogant. Then doesn't reply to his 'sorry,' and when asked she says it was a 'fake apology!' She was driving him mad...

"Pari? We're done here. Let's go." she shouted a little loudly so she could hear. Maan looked at her back with "Is she for real?" expression. He looked at others shrugging his hands, "What now?" expression was on his face. 

Geet walked off and Pari told others, "I'll call later. I have Vicky's number." They nodded and she walked up to Maan. "Hey.. Don't worry. She's mad. She'll come around. Umm, also don't take her insults seriously. Soon, she'll realize you're a nice person."

Maan's expression showed, "Ya! Like that'll happen!"

Pari laughed. "BTW, I'm Pari. See you at office tomorrow. I'll bring her along too."

Maan: "Hey." They shook heads. "Will she agree?"

"She'll have to." winking at him friendly, she followed Geet's steps not wanting to make her more angry. 

It was night time around 9:00. Both girls were sitting at the dining table having their first dinner in United States. Geet's back was still hurting but she didn't let Pari know. No matter how tough she might seem on the outside, she was fragile from inside and so was her skin. 

She ate quietly and then left to her room saying she was going to listen to music and eventually fall asleep. As soon as she was out of sight and far enough where she wouldn't hear, she walked off to the living room and turning the T.V. on she dialed Vicky's number. 

On the other side, Vicky was having dinner with all of them. Maan didn't join telling them that he was tired and had work to finish off too. He left for his house and just settled in replaying the scenes of when he bumped into Geet and later incidents. her insults which hurt him. He didn't know why but it did. He wanted to make her smile and was guilty for hurting her. 

Vicky: "Vicky here."

Pari: "Hey.. It's Pari."

Vicky: "Oh, hey Pari. Wait, I'll put us all on conference. They're right beside me but we're about to leave for our houses."

Pari: "Ok. No prob."

Vicky put Emma and Dan in a four way conference. Emma says cheerfully, "Hey Pari!"

Pari: "Hey! How are you both?"

Dan: "Nothing much has changed." 

Emma: "Did you have your dinner?"

Pari: "Yea. Just now. Geet's off to her room. So, what do we do now?"

Vicky: "What do you mean?"

Pari: "Duffer. I mean about Geet and Maan. I'm sure you both don't want them to keep on fighting. We should clear this misunderstanding."

Dan: "She's right."

Emma: "Yea."

Vicky: "Guys, did you notice the change in Maan today?"

Pari: "Change?"

Vicky: "Yes. While talking to Geet, he was nervous and looked truly guilty and... well, he is changing."

Dan: "He's right too. As far as I know about Maan, he has never been nervous around any one and I've never ever heard him say sorry to anyone. Not even Vicky."

Pari: "What's the big deal with not saying sorry to Vicky?" she was a stranger to their group. 

Emma laughed, "Dear, you have a lot to learn! Maan and Vicky know each other since college. We know him since then too but we came in after. Both of them were the best-est of friends in college and no one dared to break it. No girl ever got that close to either of them that their friendship could be affected."

Pari: "Oh! Then it is a big deal! We have got to do something."

Precap for section 2: New change in relationship between Maan and Geet, online friends not the haters who have met but not seen faces yet... 

What will their friends do now? Wait and watch. Stay tuned! 

Previos: Chapter 13

A/N below

Love, Khushi
Xx

looking forward to your precious comments. :)

Enjoy! 

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
Hey lovely readers! 
So, here's the first installment. 
Hope it was okay... 
Any suggestions, ideas, let me know. 
Criticism also welcomed ðŸ˜†
Second installment will be started on 30th.

Well, M just thinking on posting all parts from now on in installments. 
That way you guys dont have to wait
and even it'll be updated on regular basis. 
if you guys have any problem let me know. 
If not, then i'll go ahead with installment idea. 

Keep on liking and commenting... 
Encourages me and makes me happy... 
Love, Khushi
Xx
awesome ... superb ...

loved first installment...

waiting 4 d next one ...

continue soon ...
Nice update but want to see soon maaneet meeting each other as it is taking a lot of time for their meeting face to face.😆
nice update
thanks for the pm

Hey Khushi...thanx for pm...

I loved this part...they didn't see each other's face...

atleast Maan have said sorry so we don't have to see them bombarding each other...

waiting for next part soon...

I saw ur next post after update...what does this installment thing means...I really don't understand but I will say u take the route which can give updates fast