Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Miracle_leo

Wow dishu its awesome OS,loved it seriously u r an brillaint writer.loved pia n haseena bonding its beautiful,i hope drama main bhi aisa dekhne ko mile.wow pia killed deepanita to save haseena.

I so want to see this side of Pia and also Chand to realize importance of Pia.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dishu..you know I love you na..I love you too much please understand that...every new day..GOSH what an OS yaar this is exactly what will happen in Party...90% take it in writing..Awesome..!!👏👏Oh I am short of words to praise..you yaar..fantabulous..⭐️

🤗 Thank u so much dear. Your appreciation really mean a lot to me.
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow wish something on these lines happened actually. Instead of all the plotting and sub plotting and finally they loose track of everything
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkyekrox

Heyy Dishu, can u upd8 a LAST pt of this ff showing Abhay and Pia together?? Pia gtng pissed of on Abhay coz of Alina n tht they share a romantic moment?? Pls do tht!!

Abhay and Pia are together dear, and I am unable to imagine romance on this particular track. 
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nab_012

This is a brilliant job of u👏.
 I extremely like it. Specially, in middle segment of ur OS where in jungle Pia was attacked by Dip & abruptly Haseena was over turn attacking her... but she instantly was lost her control over Dip... Pia called Abhay but he wouldn't hold Pia's call... in these places when i was reading my nerves were skipping & my mind was scaring what will happen in next.
Again, i would say awesome dear... 👍🏼& be continue. 😊

Thank you dear so much. I am glad you could enjoy those high tension moments as they are most difficult to write as I needed to describe 3 different scenes all together to create the proper tension effect.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
@all: Thank You so much for liking and appreciating this OS. I understand that all of us are Abhiya maniacs and want to see and read about their romance in all FFs and SS and OS. But please understand, that in this particular I wanted to just show the Haseena Pia bonding and their concern for each other. At the most I wanted to make Chand realize that Pia is not a burden to them, which I think I was able to do successfully. Adding more chapters to it to show Abhiya romance will dilute the purpose of this OS. and so, I will be unfair to myself and my own thought process if I add Abhiya romance or fight in this OS. If you read the title of this OS, it clearly says it is Haseena-Pia OS. I cannot add Abhiya to this OS. I hope you will understand this. 😊
and lets wait for how track in the show goes forward, and I may get some new idea for a new story and then I will give you another SS. 😊
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

@all: Thank You so much for liking and appreciating this OS. I understand that all of us are Abhiya maniacs and want to see and read about their romance in all FFs and SS and OS. But please understand, that in this particular I wanted to just show the Haseena Pia bonding and their concern for each other. At the most I wanted to make Chand realize that Pia is not a burden to them, which I think I was able to do successfully. Adding more chapters to it to show Abhiya romance will dilute the purpose of this OS. and so, I will be unfair to myself and my own thought process if I add Abhiya romance or fight in this OS. If you read the title of this OS, it clearly says it is Haseena-Pia OS. I cannot add Abhiya to this OS. I hope you will understand this. 😊

and lets wait for how track in the show goes forward, and I may get some new idea for a new story and then I will give you another SS. 😊

Ok Dishu di
now i understand your point
It's totally fine to leave it this way only

Love, Khushi
Xx
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

i understand dishu ... ekta should so read this OS so that the evil ideas come out of her brains ...KYA SAAS-BAHU BONDING AND YOU PROVED YOUR POINT
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oks dishu... stay on ur point only... n be fair to urself
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: missglam

Superb
loved it
cvs shud read this OS. . Shayad unki dimagh ki batti jal jaye. .
Saas Bahu jodi rocked, Sasur n Beta shocked. . hehe . . :p
thanks 4 d pm tc

Nope Cvs cannot think beyond Panda 😆