S i l h o u e t t e || A short one shot

Posted: 12 years ago
S i l h o u e t t e

He snuck into the deep crevices of my mind, leaving me in a state of distress. He shuck up any left tranquil, causing havoc to my senses.  When he appears I only feel languor and pain.  He is like a raging storm on an eerie night.  And I bitterly despise him so.

He steals my dreams and becomes my nightmare.  Ceasing me of any peace of mind. He affects me so, without my acquiescence. He has ultimate control over me and I can only comply to his command.  Today he has caught me, tomorrow he will catch you. We have to silently suffer his despicable, torturous ways without a single murmur of complaint.  His cynical laugh mocks me- it echoes through the sardonic, disdainful silence.

He runs through my veins, he resides in my home, his presence is in the very air I breathe.  His feel is in my every touch.  I hear what he says and see what he wants. I can feel his repulsing touch lingering on my skin.   His wicked fingers running up my arms, down my throat and lower.  His mere touch devours my whole body leaving me vulnerable.  A perpetual feel, that can't be washed away.  He is merciless.

He heinously drains me of my strength, stealing my vigour and leaving me defeated.  His sheer presence suffocates me, leaving me breathless.  He has the supremacy to control all mankind, make them dance to his tunes.  He is a puppeteer.

His is the master of disguises.  He is the dark of the night, the howl of the wind, the crash of thunder and the bolt of lightening.  No one can identify him; he is a soulless being with no true form.  A phantom, a spirit of some sort.  He is a caliginous silhouette, an enigma.  He is the epitome of fear itself.

He is indestructible; there is no way to fight him, neither to defeat him nor to evade him.  But one day I will surely overcome and conquer the world's biggest nightmare, I will beat the one who can't be beaten. The one who is indestructible...

...The common cold.

Authors Note:
 Heheh, didn't expect that now did you? Well if you did you are a super good guesser...or you're like a mind reader oooh.  Anyway, I thought of this last night when I was tossing and turning in bed. I am now lying sick, surviving on semi-soluble foods and tea. The common cold is seriously my worst enemy. Sadly there is no cure or medicine, and so I just have to wait for it to pass. Damn! My throat is hurting and my nose is blocked, at least I don't have a fever.

I realise I probably have exaggerated a few things, but what is a good story without a bit of spice, eh?
You guys may have guessed, I am a newbie at writing. It's definitely not my forte but you know what they say, practise makes perfect.  

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it, constructive criticism is always welcome. 
Edited by Boogleton.Schiz - 12 years ago
 Nice one ,its really Hillarious FariaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i mean i didnt guessed that u r talking about cold πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by -serenity- - 12 years ago
@ Faria

I kw u write smthng abt this oly πŸ˜†

n ur story fab 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Oh its cold ha ha, very nice:-)
LOLLL Fariaaa
I Got A Cold,Feeling Better after thisπŸ˜†
ha ha ha...
that was a good one dear...
in fact i have to give u a 'same pinch' me too suffering from cold and am so down...
i can empathize with u coz for the last few days ur visitor is after me too...😭

hope u get well soon...
wonderful piece of work
Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago
Oh gosh - the drama I went through in the star. I began, thinking this certainly doesn't sound like the Boogs I know - n then bang - in my face I go all gobsmacked - guffawing in my room - startling all the neighbours away - no doubt.

That was thoroughly wicked...keep em coming.
love
Edited by mechantefille - 12 years ago
πŸ˜†  get well soonEdited by honeygrape - 12 years ago
oh my...lol🀣

that was hilarious! nice one!