Navya

Formula hit hai! - Page 5

shreya789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

@Usha, Thanks for the entertainment ...guess all navya fans needed that... !!! Almost all scenarios have been covered...my brain in zoombie mode now.. ..

-Navya becomes the loony bahu and does all the ghar ka kaam and becomes wall flower, dukhi atma 3.

-Navya's twin sis ( btw, navya's adopted by meeta and deepu and they are unaware that there's a twin), with very short hair, always in Jeans and t-shirts and extremely bold, will enter looney house to make things  betterf or her dukhi twin...

-She will teach everyone a lesson ( BD, Udi-baba, Om will now realise the mahaan-ta of navya)...finally fall in love with a divorced lonely mohan and live happily ever after !!!

:)

Edited by nvya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanchal15 thumbnail
Awesome Post, Usha...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—
Just so mirthful...๐Ÿคฃ
And, shud I espy all these in one serial, I think, I may not feel the need to watch any hindi serials , in the future...kyun ki, mujhe poori zindhagi ka quota ,mil jayega...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ What array of concoted ideas from all u, creative bunch...just cud not stop laughing...OMG..u ppl are, true, Kekta ma, n, daily soap fans...absolutely no doubts abt it..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.
Keep them coming, love u all, for making my day!!!!โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
Edited by Aanchal15 - 12 years ago
nishkala thumbnail
OMG...this is just getting more and more wacky..
You guys are brilliant...
@Madhu..honestly...how many times we would have seen this scene in our tiny life...still makers bring in such scenes without hesitation...I don't understand the need for a scriptwriter when such dialogues can be uttered even by a preschooler ๐Ÿ˜†of our country...

@ Jen...Anant's mom poisoning the chai??Not an impossibility..๐Ÿ˜†

@nvya...OMG...Navya's twin with short hairs ๐Ÿคฃ...

Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿคฃ ...truley kkrazy fun!

If these really happens in Navya .. next year bag full of  kITA kAwards will be in kNavya's bag!

Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry Usha...had missed this earlier...hav been going thru some old topics when i came across this one & boy!!u nailed it!!
Watching Navya over next couple of months...& i will be sitting & going(imagine me smirking & pointing a finger to the lappy in a superior manner)...haan Usha ne yeh kaha tha...oh & she mentioned that too!!
As much as we all wud have preferred option 3, it is no longer valid!!
gr8 post & replies!!!
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
These things never happened in navya nor it is going to happen think guys till now how many times there were misunderstanding between our anya not a single time and even no love triangles before marriage they didint even saw any guy or girl except each other that is why we r so much addicted to this serial
Even u guys like all this bcoz after seeing ME u all were thinking to watch IPKKND which is same crap story like others bcoz it was entertaining so guys east or west navya is the best and it will be a true real and a message giving love story